Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2018 Camaro Fest (VIII) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   JANNETTY RACING WILL BE AT CAMARO FEST (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530982)

JANNETTYRACING 06-23-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbretelson (Post 10226811)
Ted - glad to see you back at the fest! Just talked to one of your workers (Kris) about getting a set of headers installed at the fest. You guys tuned my car last year and it was awesome! Are you offering any special deals at the fest this year?

We always bring a trailer load of products and offer discounts where ever possible plus discounted installs right at the fest.

Ted.

JANNETTYRACING 06-23-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moeman (Post 10227284)
Thats on my list to get done.

We will be bringing a pile of them.

Ted.

paul3078 07-02-2018 06:59 AM

Hi Ted, are you bringing HP Tuners software with you? I am concerned with my charging voltage. You set it to 14 volts (to keep fuel pressure more consistent I believe) but it seems to stay more around 12.8-12.9 so I'd like to see if you can tweak it for me. Also bring the 2600 stall converter with you that we spoke (protorque 2600) about and I'll buy it (save on shipping), and maybe a CF8 special? Thanks!

JANNETTYRACING 07-02-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul3078 (Post 10236921)
Hi Ted, are you bringing HP Tuners software with you? I am concerned with my charging voltage. You set it to 14 volts (to keep fuel pressure more consistent I believe) but it seems to stay more around 12.8-12.9 so I'd like to see if you can tweak it for me. Also bring the 2600 stall converter with you that we spoke (protorque 2600) about and I'll buy it (save on shipping), and maybe a CF8 special? Thanks!

Yes I am, What you are seeing if perfectly normal the alternator puts out based on battery state of charge, if the battery is low you will see as much as 15 volts when it is fully charged you will see as low as 12.2

Please call in to make arrangements for payment on the converter and we will put it in the trailer.

Ted.

chris12 07-06-2018 08:24 AM

I look forward to shaking your hand. You were very quick to answer any and all questions that i have had. I cant thank you enough. Hopefully we can figure out something for my ole junk.

JANNETTYRACING 07-06-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris12 (Post 10241169)
I look forward to shaking your hand. You were very quick to answer any and all questions that i have had. I cant thank you enough. Hopefully we can figure out something for my ole junk.

Same here Friend, always glad to help.

Ted.

Gixxer 1000 07-08-2018 07:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These guys installed my Headers and Tune last year at the Fest and my car runs and sounds awesome.

JANNETTYRACING 07-09-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxer 1000 (Post 10243375)
These guys installed my Headers and Tune last year at the Fest and my car runs and sounds awesome.

Thank you for your business, be sure and stop by to see us again this year.

Ted.

Russell James 07-09-2018 11:21 AM

Do you still have the red 2nd gen? Should bring that for some racing fun. I'm bringing a '69, trying to get a few old school cars interested in the drags. Was fun watching that car row the gears back at the Indy fest.

JANNETTYRACING 07-09-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell James (Post 10243912)
Do you still have the red 2nd gen? Should bring that for some racing fun. I'm bringing a '69, trying to get a few old school cars interested in the drags. Was fun watching that car row the gears back at the Indy fest.

I do but there is no room in the trailer LOL.

Ted.

Bud 1LE 2SS RS 07-09-2018 09:33 PM

:cool: Safe travels Ted and crew:thumbsup:

JANNETTYRACING 07-10-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bud 1LE 2SS RS (Post 10244534)
:cool: Safe travels Ted and crew:thumbsup:

Thanks you should be going with us :biggrin:

BUD/ZL1/1LE 07-10-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING (Post 10244756)
Thanks you should be going with us :biggrin:

:cool: Wish I was going!! Have fun, will be watching for video's??

When you get back have some interesting information???

JANNETTYRACING 07-10-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUD/ZL1/1LE (Post 10245043)
:cool: Wish I was going!! Have fun, will be watching for video's??

When you get back have some interesting information???

Hmm did someone trade up?

Ted.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.