Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Finally got around to getting some photos of my 2013 SS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316482)

LuSe4 09-04-2013 09:47 AM

Thanks everyone!

oville-rider 09-04-2013 10:49 AM

Nice and CLEAN! And there's something about the color I like, just can't put my finger on it! :D

LuSe4 09-04-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oville-rider (Post 6977690)
Nice and CLEAN! And there's something about the color I like, just can't put my finger on it! :D

I love your car! It was one of the reasons I bought the script fender emblems.

I used to live over near you. Columbiaville. :happy0180:

oville-rider 09-05-2013 06:33 AM

Yeah, Ortonville.... Otisville..... Columbiaville, still trying to find Hooterville? :noidea: Anyway I was trying to think where you seen the Camaro script on my car? I didn't think I posted it because two of the other shots I took didn't come out to good! I guess I did post one out of the three. I busted my digital camera so all I have is my cell phone :frown:, which works in a pinch. I may give it another shot this morning but I'm not going to thread jack you I'll put it in the Summit White Thread... it needs a little jump. I had a neighbor that lived two doors away that bought a Summit White Camaro w/Black stripes but has since moved. He lives more your way now in Grand Haven, well kinda close! Your car looks Great, keep her clean! :first:

LuSe4 09-05-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oville-rider (Post 6980583)
Yeah, Ortonville.... Otisville..... Columbiaville, still trying to find Hooterville? :noidea: Anyway I was trying to think where you seen the Camaro script on my car? I didn't think I posted it because two of the other shots I took didn't come out to good! I guess I did post one out of the three. I busted my digital camera so all I have is my cell phone :frown:, which works in a pinch. I may give it another shot this morning but I'm not going to thread jack you I'll put it in the Summit White Thread... it needs a little jump. I had a neighbor that lived two doors away that bought a Summit White Camaro w/Black stripes but has since moved. He lives more your way now in Grand Haven, well kinda close! Your car looks Great, keep her clean! :first:

Yeah, those little towns all blend together.

Here is the pic of your car I to which I was referring.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1367754970

I actually stumbled on it accidently. That thing is beautiful! :respekt:

oville-rider 09-05-2013 08:05 AM

I should have backed it up a hair, the bow tie in the front center cap would have been straight.... damn it! :crazy:

oville-rider 09-12-2013 02:33 PM

LuSe4.... I could have sworn you posted something after my last post of this thread.... which was the one just before this? Or am I just losing it? :gossip:

LuSe4 09-12-2013 05:03 PM

I may have. I think the site lost some posts yesterday.

oville-rider 09-14-2013 07:51 AM

LuSe4.... Well I took some additional pictures the other day and they didn't come out real good. I thought my cell took some decent pictures.... not! I noticed in the picture you posted a few posts back that the bottom door line is very choppy looking. The new shots I took came out the same way, except the one I took from the back. I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and get a digital camera! Hey your car is coming along and looks great too! I seen you put on a convertible spoiler did that all match up with the existing holes in your deck lid? Of course you have a 2013 and I have a 2010. Do you have the part number? I wonder if they would come color coded? If you have any info please pass along. Thanks :happy0180:

KICKER 09-14-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHMSC (Post 6976825)
Car looks awesome, especially white!

What he said. ^

Yep, I guess the white looks O.K. :noidea:

CONGRATS LuSe4 !

MackMan 09-14-2013 08:43 AM

Very clean!

LuSe4 09-14-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oville-rider (Post 7001018)
LuSe4.... Well I took some additional pictures the other day and they didn't come out real good. I thought my cell took some decent pictures.... not! I noticed in the picture you posted a few posts back that the bottom door line is very choppy looking. The new shots I took came out the same way, except the one I took from the back. I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and get a digital camera! Hey your car is coming along and looks great too! I seen you put on a convertible spoiler did that all match up with the existing holes in your deck lid? Of course you have a 2013 and I have a 2010. Do you have the part number? I wonder if they would come color coded? If you have any info please pass along. Thanks :happy0180:

well keep trying to get some good pics. It is definitely an art from.
I have an amateur photographer for a wife and she loves taking photos.

The convertible spoiler is a direct swap. I bought mine used from SLP. Check EBAY. I just searched for "camaro convertible spoiler". It took a little time for someone to sell a white one though.
I am not sure if you have to paint a new spoiler from GM or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KICKER (Post 7001031)
What he said. ^

Yep, I guess the white looks O.K. :noidea:

CONGRATS LuSe4 !

lol! Yeah, white is ok I guess.:bellyroll:
Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MackMan (Post 7001116)
Very clean!

thank you!