Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mr. Wyndham 03-17-2011 08:18 PM

Woooooaaaaaoooowwwww.....:D

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2975813)
:drool: now you might be able to hang with me around a turn!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2975834)
Well alright GTA !!!

Good talkin' to you today and you have every right to be cranked. Kudos to Pedders for helping you pick an assortment of parts for THR22.

But the ultimate has to be the "Bush of Control" :facepalm: :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2975854)
Woooooaaaaaoooowwwww.....:D

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to jack up THR22 and get the install going RIGHT NOW...

:D

I can't wait to see what these supercars are all about... Pete spent a ton of time with me helping me figure out what sways and bushes would be best for my driving skill and comfort level. I wasn't gonna get the supercars but Pedders makes a pretty strong case for it being the best on the market right now... I love the idea that I can adjust in both directions (rebound and compression) for the strip, and reset everything for an autoX setup... pretty damn cool.

I must have spoken to Pete 15 times over the last month or so in either PMs or email going back and forth... I knew NOTHING about suspension before...
The guys at pedders were extremely willing to educate me and help me make a good choice.

Pete and I have a gentleman's bet that I will be happier with my suspension than I am with my maggie.....

Can't wait to find out...

:D :respekt: to Pedders!

Mr Twisty 03-17-2011 08:34 PM

WOW!

just

wow!

....speechless

I thought you were getting drop coils... that's one sweet setup!

Betcha you don't have to worry about wheelhop anymore either, and imagine how good it's gonna look dropped! How low you gonna go?

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2975920)
WOW!

just

wow!

....speechless

I thought you were getting drop coils... that's one sweet setup!

Betcha you don't have to worry about wheelhop anymore either, and imagine how good it's gonna look dropped! How low you gonna go?

I'm thinking about dropping it down pretty low... just to see what it's like on the road.....

maybe 1.5" in the front and close to 2" in the rear... at least for a little while... just cus I can.

But I'll check with the experts before I go crazy :headbang:

JusticePete 03-17-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2975745)
The muse hath descended upon me and giveth a story of power and grace...

And the world shall know that the gods of traction and stability have bestowed upon THR22 that which will lead to the abolishment of the dreaded Roll of Body Beast, and his evil cohort Skid.

For the esteemed Pedders, maker of all things suspended, has been obligated to forge the weapons Coilover of Power, Bar of Sway, Bush of Control, and the Blessed Link of End.

Therefore all ye that live in these times shall enjoy days filled with quickness and traction upon the use of the blessed weapons. For the power contained within THR22 may now be delivered in so much as the evil Body of Rool and Skid will be consumed by all that is good, giving the world the holy gift of grip...

Translation:

:D I got some AWESOME stuff from Pedders and I'm Fack'n STOKED!!!!

Attachment 217365

That has to be the most unique description of Pedders bits I have ever read. Very cool and thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you placing your trust in Pedders. Thank you for your business. Welcome to the PEDDERS NATION!

PS: If you think you are happy now wait until your first test drive.

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 2976138)
That has to be the most unique description of Pedders bits I have ever read. Very cool and thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you placing your trust in Pedders. Thank you for your business. Welcome to the PEDDERS NATION!

PS: If you think you are happy now wait until your first test drive.

Gah! you have no idea.... honestly I haven't been this excited since Randy and I were getting ready to get THR22 From Tom....

600hp-lpe 03-17-2011 09:32 PM

You are gonna sh#$ when you take your first corner after all that stuff is installed..:happyanim:

Permagrin all over again...!!!:D

PQ 03-17-2011 11:02 PM

To quote from a famous, wise and brave young Red Pill guy................

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN.............. Just damn.............. They are pretty too.

I just got in from swaping the wiring harness and tucking it all away and cleaning it up. I come in to this.......... FANTASTIC............. :headbang:

Damn I wanna come over there and watch...... :rolleyes:

mlee 03-17-2011 11:09 PM

Oh man... I really want a set of those coil overs...

...now can you translate Fack'n for me... I understood the Blessed link of end...:bellyroll:

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 2976198)
You are gonna sh#$ when you take your first corner after all that stuff is installed..:happyanim:

Permagrin all over again...!!!:D

I've got to admit, I've been lurking in the LPE thread and you guys are the best testament to how good their stuff is... Since last fest I've been torn which way I was gonna go.. springs, coils Company A B C or D....

it was the LPE thread that sold me on Pedders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2976683)
To quote from a famous, wise and brave young Red Pill guy................

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN.............. Just damn.............. They are pretty too.

I just got in from swaping the wiring harness and tucking it all away and cleaning it up. I come in to this.......... FANTASTIC............. :headbang:

Damn I wanna come over there and watch...... :rolleyes:

:D You know where I be :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 2976710)

...now can you translate Fack'n for me... I understood the Blessed link of end...:bellyroll:

:sm0: I thought you'd like that.... :laugh:

You're more than welcome to take mine for a spin... LOL... at the fest to check em out :thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 03-18-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2974417)
DUDE!!!

I got some coils, sways and bushings. I was gonna do it either this weekend or next at the house.

Ok...now I'm jealous... coils....or COILOVERS...:laugh:
Damn, man...that pictures is AWESOME! And the description is a million times better! Congrats, bro!!! Now...I need to get some of those coilovers too! :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 2976710)

:word:

Darth_Emma 03-18-2011 01:28 AM

Chris, the new mods are cool! You are going to love the feel (and look) of a lowered car with sway bars. Of all the mods I've done, I think droppong my car and putting in sway bars was the best. You'll be wishing you lived in the mountains with lots of twisty roads! Please take lots of pics of the install.

SSE 4 2SS 03-18-2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2975745)
The muse hath descended upon me and giveth a story of power and grace...

And the world shall know that the gods of traction and stability have bestowed upon THR22 that which will lead to the abolishment of the dreaded Roll of Body Beast, and his evil cohort Skid.

For the esteemed Pedders, maker of all things suspended, has been obligated to forge the weapons Coilover of Power, Bar of Sway, Bush of Control, and the Blessed Link of End.

Therefore all ye that live in these times shall enjoy days filled with quickness and traction upon the use of the blessed weapons. For the power contained within THR22 may now be delivered in so much as the evil Body of Rool and Skid will be consumed by all that is good, giving the world the holy gift of grip...

Translation:

:D I got some AWESOME stuff from pedders and I'm Fack'n STOKED!!!!

Attachment 217365

Oh ye articulator of Guano, in addition to being Fack'n STOKED, you are full of crap... :bellyroll:

That was hysterical... you missed your calling as a televangilist...

Kyle.Gilmour 03-18-2011 08:41 AM

75 pages of reading to do... brb