Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Great Site! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50)

Rebeka Camaro 07-11-2006 12:50 PM

Great Site!

Newbie to your site. Simply awsome! Great content and soley dedicated to my passion- the 5th Gen. Keep it comming!

Tran 07-11-2006 05:03 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Keep on visiting, the frontpage and the forums are updated often. Hopefully one of these days soon GM will give us the news we've all been waiting for... production go-ahead!

Hoodscoop 07-11-2006 06:05 PM

Hey Newb - we're all Newbs here. Tell us about your cars. Why are they better than ours...or something like that.

Seeya around.

Rebeka Camaro 07-26-2006 02:14 PM

Sorry for the delay, life here is busy in the sticks.
The cars-
My brother got me started with the 4th Gens. I fell in love with the LT1 (didn't know any better then, ha ha), and the 6 speed. While not a convertable fan, I think the lines on a conv. are so much sweeter. Any way. Got back from the Gulf after 911, and bought the '99. Loved it. Mainly stock, it's got a SLP airlid, free air mods, Diablo tune, Fowmaster exaust, 35th aniv. stripes (yellow, a first), and a set of 'Vette magnisium wheels. A buddy liked it so much, we bought him a '95 B4C, but he's a large guy, and didn't fit well. Car was forgotten and neglected. Lasted for @6 months, and I bought it from him. Trying to find the Chevy Police vehicle badge (or get a set made), and show it. This spring, while looking for a shell to make a road racer I found the other '95. It's got all kinds of go fast goodies- I couldn't let it go- Lloyd Elliot heads, headers, elec. waterpump, 58mm T.B., the K&N FPIK, reflashed ECM, new cluth, subrame connecters, shock tower brace, etc... paid @ $4,000. AND, I found my dream car, the '67, which is stoch with the 'Glide. Don't care for it (the 'Glide), but that's a project for later.

Mr Twisty 06-11-2009 03:57 PM

flashback!

:facepalm: Yes it is a great site!

PQ 06-11-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebeka Camaro (Post 305)
Newbie to your site. Simply awsome! Great content and soley dedicated to my passion- the 5th Gen. Keep it comming!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoodscoop (Post 308)
Hey Newb - we're all Newbs here. Tell us about your cars. Why are they better than ours...or something like that.

Seeya around.

Didn't stick around long. :thumbdown: Hope they're not missing out on the car though.

lakers171 06-11-2009 04:56 PM

:wave:

ljustin293 06-11-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 575452)
:facepalm: Yes it is a great site!

great site????

no....

the best site??

YES!!!:happyanim:

Mr Twisty 06-11-2009 05:49 PM

That's about as necro as it gets here LOL

I see that tran dude is still around :wave: