Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Message from Oshawa to new and future Camaro owners in the new year (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58928)

chevyss 01-02-2010 04:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Mike and fellow workers. Thank you so much for all your hard work. This is the sweetest car I've owned. Old man with a young car. "THE LOVE A CAR IS A BOY'S FIRST STEP TO MANHOOD, AND AN OLD MAN'S LAST HOLD ON BOYHOOD". I've had mine since June 26th and have 1900 miles on it. Made some mods to it. Changed the spoiler on the trunk. Beautiful car and waiting for the Z28 to come out.

kroache 01-02-2010 04:02 PM

Nice one Mike :thumbup:

Thanks

Kevin

Milk 1027 01-02-2010 04:03 PM

still waiting to get mine ordered, but thank you to all in Oshawa and I hope you all had happy holidays and a well deserved break.:wave:

DocHolliday 01-02-2010 04:12 PM

Mike, you and the folks at Oshawa continue to set the gold standard; you're appreciated more than you can know.

Best,
Matt

KATHY63 01-02-2010 04:41 PM

Thank you so much. We have an IOM 2SS manual and we first ordered on sweetest day of '08 and had to reorder on Valentines day of '09 because the dealership closed. Took delivery June 13 and it was so worth the wait. We love it! Keep up the GREAT work!

ricksglass 01-02-2010 04:54 PM

Thank's Mike & everyone making this Great piece of art! At the Oshawa Plant ! Have a Great New Year !!
I love my car,Can't wait until spring so I can get it back out
keep up the GREAT work !!

anthonybyram 01-02-2010 05:09 PM

Mike you and every body at TEAM CAMARO are some really great people. And you my friend are a class act. My wife and I love our new 2SS/RS #28770 Camaro! Thank You for the lithograph, and letter of thanks, people are just astonished that the individuals who make the new Camaro would take the time to do something like this. I just tell them that its pride in craftsmanship, something you dont see anymore. Hey, if youre building the hottest and best looking car in America,why not put your name on it? I certainly would! You and everyone at TEAM CAMARO have a great and happy 2010! Tony&Glenda Byram :thumbsup:

cruizin 01-02-2010 05:10 PM

Hi Mike:
I own a 2LT/RS in Aqua Blue With White Stripes.Is it possible to get total production No's on the Aqua Blue cars?
Can the No's be broken down to V6 & V8 cars?
Is it possible to get the dates for the car that people list on the site Eg. 1100,2500,300 etc?

Thanks
Norm
Penetang,Ont.

nUcLeArEnVoY 01-02-2010 05:17 PM

Thanks, Mike! It's heartwarming to know that the laborers enjoy making our cars just as much as we enjoy driving them.

And where are some new Beavis & Butthead episodes?

SSE 4 2SS 01-02-2010 05:28 PM

Thanks Mike and GM Employees

3 Attachment(s)
I would like to personally thank Mike Judge, and all GM employees associated with the 2010 Camaro Production and Design.

What an awesome car... May 2010 find all of you healthy, happy, and prosperous...

trm0002 01-02-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super60 (Post 1340315)
All

Super60 here , and i've been reading the threads here today and notice alot of members are getting their new Camaros this week . Well i just want to say Thanks for your patience and you won't be disappointed , the wait will be worth all of the sleepless nights and hair pulling :mad0259:.

Some of you have gone to the rail yard to see and take pictures of the new addition to the family only to be turned away :thumbdown: Some of you only talk about the Camaro 24/7 and your wife's and girlfriends are getting upset !

(Don't worry i know the feeling , i help build them and do the litho prints in my spare time , my home office is covered in Camaro pictures,letters,posters,jackets,t-shirts,books etc.. ) The point being , we here in Oshawa appreciate all of the time and effort all of you have devoted to the Camaro along with your hard earned money. 2009 was a great year for Camaro and 2010 is shapeing up to be an even more exciting run :thumbup: We're glad your along for the ride and i'm looking forward to seeing more happy owners and pictures of their new Camaro's.

And again we start back up production at 6:30am January 11th. Thanks everyone , present owners, and future Camaro owners your the greatest.

Best Regards from the entire team in Oshawa and we wish you and your families a Happy and Safe 2010.

Mike Judge
Super60

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Mole (Post 1340971)
Hey Mike :wave:
Happy New Year.
Keep up the good work! Even though I'm retired now I'm still there in spirit!:thumbup:

Rob:thumbsup:

To Mike and Rob...

As a proud Camaro owner, I'd like to take a quick moment to say God bless you both and here's to 2010 bringing you health, happiness, and new coveted friendships. The two of you have been instrumental to bringing a sense of community to new Camaro owners from across North America and in some cases, farther beyond. For that, I will be forever grateful (not to mention you guys make a hell of a car :D ).

Trent and Waldo

Scooter 01-02-2010 06:10 PM

Thank You Mike!!!

"prima"Donna 01-02-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul SS (Post 1340331)
Thanks Mike, Always nice to hear from someone on the inside, makes us feel even more connected. I can't help but think of all the great people at Oshawa every time I look at my Camaro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 1340353)
Great write up Mike, good luck this year!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhaus76 (Post 1340398)
Thank you Super60. I love my car and I will forever!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidewinder (Post 1340412)
Thanks Mike, and may you and the Oshawa team have a Happy NEW YEAR!! Keep up the good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1340414)
Mike -

You are the man! Thank You for all that you and your team have done for the Camaro and even more specifically the lithographs you have personally done for so many. :cool:

2010 should be a great year for you and the Camaro. :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyby (Post 1340448)
Keep up the outstanding work, we all greatly appreciate it. Hope you get to relax on your time off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1340513)
You too and everyone in Oshawa! Thank you very much :bow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dboy23 (Post 1340570)
God bless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wer2foxs (Post 1340596)
Thanks Mike for making dreams come true for so many of us!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by papabearcamaro (Post 1340631)
Thank you Mike to you and your coworkers for all the great work you're doing to fulfill a dream that we all have..to own a Gen5 Camaro. Thank you Sir!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5thGenOwner (Post 1340692)
It only gets worse after you possess it, believe me! :help:

Thanks alot!

:chevy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love my chevy (Post 1340921)
Thank you Oshawa,for your outstanding craftsmanship, Camaro is awsome because of you on the line. I love my Chevy.:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikel441 (Post 1340922)
Yes, it has been a good year. Thank you EVERYONE at the Oshawa Assembly plant. :chevy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by REAPER SS (Post 1341054)
Yall keep up the good work. Standing ovation :clap::clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUALO (Post 1341068)
Very well said, the GM employees are a class act not only to the company, but, to Oshawa, Ontario CANADA. :happyanim:
:clap::clap::clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROD1 (Post 1341122)
An absolute astounding achievement that will make its mark in automobile history and creating a bright glow through times of economic turmoil. You should be very proud!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverguardrail (Post 1341311)
A Happy and Safe 2010 to you and the entire team in Oshawa also.

Thanks !

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHolliday (Post 1341526)
Mike, you and the folks at Oshawa continue to set the gold standard; you're appreciated more than you can know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY (Post 1341694)
Thanks, Mike! It's heartwarming to know that the laborers enjoy making our cars just as much as we enjoy driving them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 1341721)
I would like to personally thank Mike Judge, and all GM employees associated with the 2010 Camaro Production and Design.

What an awesome car... May 2010 find all of you healthy, happy, and prosperous...

:word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: +1 :word:

:wub: I LOVE MIKE JUDGE AND 'THANK HIM' EVERY SINGLE TIME I DRIVE MY 'ROCKETSHIP'!!! ;)

HE IS A 'CLASS ACT' IN A TIME WHERE PEOPLE TODAY SEEM TO CARE MORE ABOUT THEMSELVES THAN THEIR FELLOW MAN...NOT MIKE!!!...HE IS 'HEADS ABOVE THE REST'!!!!...:clap:

I AM SO VERY FORTUNATE THAT HE AND ROB ('THE MOLE') PERSONALLY HAD THEIR HANDS ON MY CAR AND MADE ME A PERFECT CAMARO!!!...:chevy:

YOU GUYS 'ROCK MY WORLD' AND I HAVE THANKED YOU BOTH MANY TIMES, BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN..."THANK YOU FOR BUILDING ME A 'DREAM' CALLED CAMARO!!!"...:drinking:

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

mumboman 01-02-2010 06:59 PM

Thank U Mike! and all your co-workers. My SS ROCKS!!! Can't wait for the convertable.