Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Camaro's & Costumes Cruise Oct 31st (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46646)

Spaceballone 10-09-2009 07:20 PM

Camaro's & Costumes Cruise Oct 31st

Ok all i would like for some of you to poll for the cruise & Pictures (Please only if you plan on cruising before or after lunch).

The first idea can be found below. This would take place as we head to Famous Daves from the Cherry Hill parking lot. This would be cool A. Everyone could make who wants to eat, B. Good long lights so we are not to get separated.
Cruise # 1: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-Clww0W*d8zSu

The second Cruise is a bit of a longer route to eat. But it offers a great opportunity to park at Cooper River and get some great shots of the River + landscape. BEFORE we head to Famous Daves. Now the idea of this route would be; we leave from CHM and really only have 3 lights which are long and we can take a nice cruise around Cooper River and stop off at the end to take photos at the Rivers highest point to give us great Photo Ops.
Cruise # 2: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-uDwOgBW0t6AU

The 3rd idea would be for people that want to Cruise after they eat. This would once again take us for a nice easy stroll around Cooper River Park. Ending with a great Photo Op session.
Cruise #3: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-6yfYDlwtm*MAPjjY

Now these are some of the best choices we have if we want to avoid the following: Tons of lights, Expressway, Banged up roadways, Losing each other, Frustration.

I tried to keep in mind that some may want to cruise after they eat or on the way to eating. That way people who cannot stay to eat will have a chance to ride in a 5-6 mi. Camaro Love fest. I tried to keep the route around 10-15 mins and gives us some different options. If anyone has any other ideas i am open to them but i think to keep everyone together, keep it simple, and give everyone a chance to join in. I didn't even tell you the best part. Whatever Cruise that is decided you can SEND THE ROUTE TO YOUR CAR! This way no one can be lost and you will always know where we will be, Awsome; i know.

So let the polling begin, also please give me the "im in" if you want to take part in the cruise this way it will help with the final placement for Photo ops. I will also swing by the munic. building to make sure we need nothing else to park/ gather and take pics, we owners are by the book. Hope many can make it, i think it will be a great experience.

1. Spaceballone
2.Keydude
3.Sinbrad
4.BigRich9483
5.Sapper1
6.bkwagonSS
7.SStac
8.Darqueling
9.CASTIG 2010SS
10.jdswat1112
11.ROE

keydude 10-10-2009 06:00 AM

I'm in. Any destination is OK

SirBrad 10-10-2009 09:11 AM

I voted for #2 but I am fine with any destination. Should be fun, thanks for getting a poll started.

I'm going to send out an email tomorrow to every that has signed up in the NJ Check In Thread. I'll be sure to include the links to both threads with the details.

Blitz63 10-10-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirBrad (Post 1027929)
I voted for #2 but I am fine with any destination. Should be fun, thanks for getting a poll started.

I'm going to send out an email tomorrow to every that has signed up in the NJ Check In Thread. I'll be sure to include the links to both threads with the details.

Just a thought but why don't we cruise the pine barrens....???

Spaceballone 10-10-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitz63 (Post 1028042)
Just a thought but why don't we cruise the pine barrens....???

I am thinking that because we are meeting in Cherry Hill and it is Halloween people may have other things to do and want to Cruise but can only cruise for a short period of time. I think the PB are more north like 20-30 miles from CHM. I think the PB would be a great cruise for a more Northern Meet.

Inferno2SSRS 10-10-2009 02:22 PM

My car is not leaving the garage on Halloween, def be in for another night.

BigRich9483 10-10-2009 03:38 PM

I'm in for the cruise. I like the idea of the photo shoot for route 2

Sapper1 10-10-2009 04:27 PM

I voted for number 3 but am in for any cruise that is decided upon.:thumbsup:

bkwagonss 10-10-2009 04:32 PM

Wife and I are in.
#2 sounds good.
Cruise to the park and then lunch around 3:00
She's even trying to think of a costume I'll wear.

Xmicro_SS 10-10-2009 07:16 PM

DAMN! I am at SEMA starting the 31st! I will catch up to you NJ guys next time........try and have another meet in early November, maybe the second weekend? :D

Spaceballone 10-10-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno2SSRS (Post 1028632)
My car is not leaving the garage on Halloween, def be in for another night.

Thats kool, hope you can make the next one.

Yes, My GF just came up with the perfect costume, and my Camaro can play a part was well...lol

bkwagonss,

Thats great, it will be fun, and we can deff be eating by 3pm or earlier depending on how long people want to stay at one particular spot. Excited to see all you guys there!

Inferno2SSRS 10-11-2009 02:02 AM

Yeah I'll def be at the next one, but my car is like a target for the little kids out here with the eggs and shaving cream.

Spaceballone 10-11-2009 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno2SSRS (Post 1030260)
Yeah I'll def be at the next one, but my car is like a target for the little kids out here with the eggs and shaving cream.

What.... no trunk monkey yet???? Heard they were on sale!

Sstac 10-11-2009 09:14 AM

I voted #2.. but i will do any of them...:thumbsup:

Anyone in Southern Jersey that would like to drive up to the meetup together please let me know. I live in Egg Harbor Township but i can meet anyone along the way up to Cherry Hill.