Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   red SS droped!! looks amazing (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10882)

91t/a 12-23-2008 12:12 AM

red SS droped!! looks amazing (new pic)
 
5 Attachment(s)
i droped and tinted the first, the rest just dropped a bit! :happyanim:

its amazing how much that helps out this car!!! :headbang::headbang:

the last one is def my favorite...its looks amazing!!!

Matrix 12-23-2008 12:25 AM

Sweet!!!
But I say limo tint the windows completely!!! Thats the only way to go dude!! RADICAL!!

The_Beast_ 12-23-2008 11:54 PM

^^^^

OK NO. limo tints are for limos. HENSE THE NAME, "LIMO" TINT. Honestly it makes the car look stupid. Im tired of seeing people roll around in cars with everysingle window single and triple limo tinted.

Xanthos 12-24-2008 01:44 AM

Agreed on the no limo tint.

Personally, I'll be tinting mine at the legal limit - 35% in the state of oklahoma. Don't want any unnecessary attention.
- Xanthos

91t/a 12-24-2008 03:55 PM

lookSS great a little lower though doesnt it...?

kanys 12-24-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XanthosV6 (Post 224725)
Agreed on the no limo tint.

Personally, I'll be tinting mine at the legal limit - 35% in the state of oklahoma. Don't want any unnecessary attention.
- Xanthos

Yeah mine will be legal limit too, though I think down here in Texas it is substantially lower:(. Oh and very nice photoshop!:w00t:

stovt001 12-24-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Beast_ (Post 224667)
^^^^

OK NO. limo tints are for limos. HENSE THE NAME, "LIMO" TINT. Honestly it makes the car look stupid. Im tired of seeing people roll around in cars with everysingle window single and triple limo tinted.

Agreed 1000X over. Drivers have to make eye contact with other drivers and pedestrians. And at night, limo tint makes visibility difficult. It is a safety hazard, plain and simple. And I'm tired of all this impractical, ridiculous "urban" stuff like dark tint and 40 inch wheels ruining a perfectly good performance car.

The drop is a bit much for my taste, but I might be interested in a small drop. Unfortunately, I encounter a ton of very big speedbumps and some steep driveways every day, so I think I'll be keeping the stock ride height.

Attorneyguy 12-24-2008 07:40 PM

How about some neon lighting under the car to go with the tint?

ihc95 12-24-2008 08:24 PM

I actually dont care for the drop that much. It just isnt retro. But Im diggin the tint :headbang:

Sizzox 12-24-2008 09:33 PM

i love the drop how much did you drop it?

Never2LowChevy 12-25-2008 12:54 AM

I love it! Ide go with a smaller sidewall on the tire to though. And just cause your getting old and cant see out of CLEAR glass doesn't mean you have to hate on tinted windows...

ZYAL8R 12-25-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stovt001 (Post 225184)
Agreed 1000X over. Drivers have to make eye contact with other drivers and pedestrians. And at night, limo tint makes visibility difficult. It is a safety hazard, plain and simple. And I'm tired of all this impractical, ridiculous "urban" stuff like dark tint and 40 inch wheels ruining a perfectly good performance car.

The drop is a bit much for my taste, but I might be interested in a small drop. Unfortunately, I encounter a ton of very big speedbumps and some steep driveways every day, so I think I'll be keeping the stock ride height.

Why does any driver need to make eye contact with anyone while driving? Personally, I'm out for a drive instead of a staring contest. I prefer to use turn signals and/or hand signals to make my intentions known. At least I know that those are more likely to be seen by others then my eye movement. And I guess driving w/sunglasses is a hazard too?:cool: For people with light sensitive eyes, tint is probably better and safer for them to have than not. :thumbup:

Although, to some people, ANY tint is LIMO tint, it may just look real dark to you on the outside looking in, but even the legal amount looks that way. But it's really not as dark on the other side looking out. I know there's lots of opinions on this issue, but even if you aren't a fan of it, you have to admit that it will make a car's body and style look a lot cleaner than stock.

Boomer Sooner 12-25-2008 01:21 AM

Nice! For those that say limo tint or tint in general is stupid or ugly, you are blind. Rims AND tint can make a car. The darker the better. LOOKS MUCH BETTER than clear glass.

nUcLeArEnVoY 12-25-2008 06:04 PM

Niiice drop. But Try doing it with only the front dropped. That's what I'm doing with mine.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.