Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Any camaro owners from the Fort McMurray area wanting to start a monthly /weekly meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292463)

jashobbsie 04-29-2013 11:54 PM

Any camaro owners from the Fort McMurray area wanting to start a monthly /weekly meet
 
hey, just wondering if there is enough camaro owners on here from the Fort McMurray, Alberta area that would want to start a Camaro meet? I think it would be a great idea and a great bit of fun on days off... feedback welcomed....

cheers

mhoskins76 04-30-2013 08:17 AM

I would....if it wasn't snowing. LOL

Overflow 04-30-2013 08:21 AM

This belongs in the Canada section.

backbaconrules 04-30-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overflow (Post 6486742)
This belongs in the Canada section.

There are Americans that work in Fort Mac.

mhoskins76 05-25-2013 03:18 PM

So no interest in this?? There are a lot of Camaros in Fort Mac.

DJ ATOMIX 05-27-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhoskins76 (Post 6588201)
So no interest in this?? There are a lot of Camaros in Fort Mac.

Come to think of it I have seen lots of posts of people who have camaros up there, there are lots. Maybe people just havnt seen this post. Someone may want to pm others incase they have been dormant.

On that note, are you guys coming to the alberta meet next month? 20 more days untill bliss! This might be a good time to potentially meet other fortmc members.

mhoskins76 05-27-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX (Post 6593617)
Come to think of it I have seen lots of posts of people who have camaros up there, there are lots. Maybe people just havnt seen this post. Someone may want to pm others incase they have been dormant.

On that note, are you guys coming to the alberta meet next month? 20 more days untill bliss! This might be a good time to potentially meet other fortmc members.

I'm not going to the Alberta meet next month, but I am going to be at the Alberta/BC meet in August!

NFRNOSS 05-27-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhoskins76 (Post 6593886)
I'm not going to the Alberta meet next month, but I am going to be at the Alberta/BC meet in August!

Damn I was hoping to see your car at the Alberta meet :(

mhoskins76 05-27-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFRNOSS (Post 6595767)
Damn I was hoping to see your car at the Alberta meet :(

Go to the Alberta/BC meet in August and you will!! :thumbup:

NFRNOSS 05-27-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhoskins76 (Post 6596603)
Go to the Alberta/BC meet in August and you will!! :thumbup:

Still considering that one too, but still too early to know if it will work out for me

SynergyGreenMachine 05-27-2013 11:28 PM

I'd be in for a get together but I'm currently back home in Ontario. If I get back to work anytime soon ill be out there with the car.

mhoskins76 05-28-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynergyGreenMachine (Post 6596841)
I'd be in for a get together but I'm currently back home in Ontario. If I get back to work anytime soon ill be out there with the car.

Sounds good! Saw a Synergy Green Camaro today parked down by the Suncor building at the bottom of Confed across from Diversified. Nice looking color!

SynergyGreenMachine 05-28-2013 11:25 AM

Yea I seen at least one other green one out there last summer, just with white stripes though.

mhoskins76 05-28-2013 11:43 AM

I didn't notice any stripes on it...but I was going by it on the highway, didn't really notice.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.