Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out… (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142004)

KILLER74Z28 04-18-2011 08:06 PM

I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

ElManny 04-18-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 3110978)

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

it was great meeting you man! :headbang: the BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! is gonna crack me up every time!

WadeWilson 04-18-2011 09:08 PM

It was great meeting you as well bud. Thanks for letting me chill with you guys and sharing your beer after I'd ran out.

Thanks to you and everyone else who put forth their time and effort into making this event possible!!

CamaroSkooter 04-18-2011 10:57 PM

Every one of the mods made this event as bad ass as it could possibly be.

It is we that should be thanking you all! :headbang:

Rogueleader0327 04-18-2011 11:10 PM

It was great to meet everyone at the fest. My 2 boys loved checking out the cars and everyone was very nice to them when they asked a question. I got sunburned, spend alot of money, but it was all worth it in the end. Thank you for coming to Arizona and "baking" for a weekend. We do it every summer. I got alot of ideas to take back to the house. Thanks again everyone!!!

The_Stache 04-19-2011 12:50 AM

Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!

TAG UR IT 04-19-2011 01:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 3110978)

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I met some GREAT people and man, it was great seeing you again.

Oh...and yeah!!! BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! You had me bawling, man!!!

garcmol 04-19-2011 05:21 AM

You guys pull off a great event every time! Looks like it was a blast. Hats off.

Iwantone2 04-19-2011 09:03 AM

It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

:sm0:

KILLER74Z28 04-19-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 3112946)
It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

:sm0:

I think it was more like:

"FABULOUS!"

:sm0: :sm0: :sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

Mr Twisty 04-19-2011 10:13 AM

You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge :laugh:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1302928883

A BIG thanks to all you guys! :thumbup:

hrpiii 04-19-2011 11:04 AM

I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".

WadeWilson 04-19-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3113453)
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".

:laugh: It was great meeting you and chatting with you. :drinking:

KILLER74Z28 04-19-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diarmadhi (Post 3112283)
Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!

Thanks a ton for all you did! My only regret is that I did not get you to sign the MOD Camaro. All that means is that you have to make next year’s event so you can... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3113222)
You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge :laugh:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1302928883

A BIG thanks to all you guys! :thumbup:

You just have to ask the right questions and eventually someone will answer it; right or wrong. And it was great seeing you again it’s been too long.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3113453)

Don't worry I talked with Chris and he thinks he can talk Randy into a midget tossing contest for next years fest. :sm0: :yikes: