Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   JBA mid pipes installed full of sound and fury ;) pics and vid (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106579)

Ronin_2SS 09-18-2010 08:11 PM

JBA mid pipes installed full of sound and fury ;) pics and NEW vid

2 Attachment(s)
well got my JBA mid pipes in this week and just had them installed. Overall its a great product. only complaint (as with many others) is the location of the driver side primary o2 sensor. why JBA put the bung at an angle so that the wires sit so close to the tranny is a mystery:iono:. other than that it sounds EPIC! now keep in mind i had done a muffler delete with an x-pipe prior to this install, and was very happy with that setup. now with the high flow midpipes its a whole new beast! decel popping is loud and scary (just the way i like it) on cold start up it shakes the windows of our apartment, and on W.O.T its a symphony:thumbsup: I did notice a slight loss in low end torque via the butt dyno, however top end is where you start to pull some cushion ;) Now im sure you want to know about drone...well of course there is drone. but maybe its just me and i know what RPM and gear to drive at so that it is not noticable. Now since we are all in CALI its not legal...but since when anything fun in this state ever is. I got mine through Marylandspeed.com for 391.00 free shipping:headbang: I highly recommend:thumbup: here are a few pics and a better vid enjoy;)

Edlocs 09-18-2010 08:41 PM

Sounds very cool :headbang:

Mindz 09-18-2010 09:06 PM

Looks and sounds great Ryan. Congrats!

2010 SSRS 09-18-2010 09:17 PM

sounds really good

RichieRich 09-18-2010 11:47 PM

We were talking about your exhaust system at Robs House this evening. Sorry we didnt get to see and hear it live. Maybe next time.

Sounds like how a Camaro should sound, LOUD!!

gabraddock 09-19-2010 04:36 AM

Looks and sounds awesome bro.

RichieRich 09-19-2010 11:23 AM

Ryan you installed yourself? How did that go?

Iwantone2 09-19-2010 01:36 PM

Awesome!!! I can't wait to stop being a cheap-a$$ and get me some JBA's as well...that way, I'll be as cool as Ronin!!! :thumbup:

Revo1 09-19-2010 02:20 PM

ZOMG!!:confused0068:

Holy cow dude, that thing's a screamin demon... can't wait to hear it up close! :thumbsup:

Ronin_2SS 09-19-2010 05:46 PM

thanks guys for all the support. well so far after driving it for a few days its really is a head turner. no codes at all. really loud as usual lol. it even louder than my buddies built LS6 c5 vette. :D i get alot of people asking me if its some kind of "special edition" camaro :sm0: most likely due to my custom LS3 badge in the back and perhaps the way it sounds. Im really happy with it. ill work on a more detailed video in the next couple o days so stay tuned:thumbsup:

2010 4 DW 09-20-2010 02:16 PM

That sounds GREAT!

The JBA mids are by far the best bang for the $$$ as I have seen LS3 cars doing over 400rwhp with no headers.

SILVER BULLITT 09-21-2010 02:29 AM

nice sound dude

mikeSS 09-21-2010 02:34 AM

ya.. i have JBA mids also.. have to say they made my corsa sound like i have long tubes... for 391 was my price also.. very good priced item

RichieRich 09-22-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS (Post 2347067)
thanks guys for all the support. well so far after driving it for a few days its really is a head turner. no codes at all. really loud as usual lol. it even louder than my buddies built LS6 c5 vette. :D i get alot of people asking me if its some kind of "special edition" camaro :sm0: most likely due to my custom LS3 badge in the back and perhaps the way it sounds. Im really happy with it. ill work on a more detailed video in the next couple o days so stay tuned:thumbsup:

Ryan we got to meet some time soon so I can hear it. Like to hear how the drone is?

Can't wiat for the next local meet or sooner:thumbsup:

:burnrubber: