Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   After Market Z28 style/theme'd turn key car... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34783)

gettinginaMaro! 07-29-2009 05:28 PM

After Market Z28 style/theme'd turn key car...

I know this follows the extreme but how about a TURN KEY original Z28 STYLE/THEMED (not BADGED) Car (ie lighter & with a hi po engine as to what engine I'd say there should be some option & before it get out of hand if GM could have used BIGGER than 302 they WOULD HAVE so lets not get stuck on the whole 396 in SS 302 in Z28) as to block & FI or NA this should be a STREET car (being able to go to the track & preform in spirit of the original Z28 is my desired intent) fuel should be open as well ie E85 only/flex 91/93/100 Octance etc also variable starting points IE LS/LT/SS (body in white? if vin is attainable such as how the 69/70 Boss 429's were finished by KitKar & recieved KK vins) allowing for varried combinations of intior ie leather in 1SS & suspension componets trans etc make cases on a estimate bases (not implying or sugesting to have unlimted options just having some) how about it any thoughts & or aftermarket guys willing to take a crack at it?

Blakout 07-29-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettinginaMaro! (Post 736273)
I know this follows the extreme but how about a TURN KEY original Z28 STYLE/THEMED (not BADGED) Car (ie lighter & with a hi po engine as to what engine I'd say there should be some option & before it get out of hand if GM could have used BIGGER than 302 they WOULD HAVE so lets not get stuck on the whole 396 in SS 302 in Z28) as to block & FI or NA this should be a STREET car (being able to go to the track & preform in spirit of the original Z28 is my desired intent) fuel should be open as well ie E85 only/flex 91/93/100 Octance etc also variable starting points IE LS/LT/SS (body in white? if vin is attainable such as how the 69/70 Boss 429's were finished by KitKar & recieved KK vins) allowing for varried combinations of intior ie leather in 1SS & suspension componets trans etc make cases on a estimate bases (not implying or sugesting to have unlimted options just having some) how about it any thoughts & or aftermarket guys willing to take a crack at it?

:bangdesk:

Zabo 07-29-2009 06:09 PM

We need a 'read the forum' button.. :facepalm: :search:

CamaroSpike23 07-29-2009 06:12 PM

why not just wait for GM to make the Z28 in another year or so.....

gettinginaMaro! 07-29-2009 09:29 PM

waiting for GM's Z28 is an option yes but what's the harm in having a question to the aftermarket for a pruduct that fits a buyers particular "version" of what that name plate should mean or suggest? As far as the info that has been "talked" about for GM's Z is that it is supercharged I do not want a supercharged Z & that just cracks the surface & hense while I said style'd/themed Z28 in the spirit of the original Z's liken to GM's own GMPP "COPO" style/theme'd SEMA LS7 Concept no harm in asking the question is there?

Rogue Leader 07-29-2009 09:46 PM

:facepalm:

does anyone ever read this forum anymore....

Zabo 07-29-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue Leader (Post 737363)
:facepalm:

does anyone ever read this forum anymore....

...Forum? What is this.. Forum?

Mayhem Matt 07-29-2009 09:59 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

10ssCamaro 07-29-2009 10:00 PM

that is the biggest run on sentence I have ever read.

gettinginaMaro! 07-29-2009 10:03 PM

this furum I'm sorry if the vageness eludes me & well frankly until this particular post I had any missteps in "furum" etiqute/niavity indeligently & very informatively been told about by a mod so do tell what all this read the furum is about after all there are countless threads & I'm not asking what do you think should be built by GM or who should build what I am really asking the aftermarket what they can do for a turn key car where is the problem?

gettinginaMaro! 07-29-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10ssCamaro (Post 737430)
that is the biggest run on sentence I have ever read.

gramar never was my strong suit

Mayhem Matt 07-29-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettinginaMaro! (Post 737445)
gramar never was my strong suit

Dont wory man I failed englsh and speling horibly....

gettinginaMaro! 07-29-2009 10:35 PM

no worries I was number 1 in my class thats why with any document I use spelling/gramar check :thumbsup: got to be there for a reason right? but here in the furum I'm not really worried as long as things are reasable & understandable

Rogue Leader 07-30-2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettinginaMaro! (Post 737574)
no worries I was number 1 in my class thats why with any document I use spelling/gramar check :thumbsup: got to be there for a reason right? but here in the furum I'm not really worried as long as things are reasable & understandable

They aren't.