Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ordered my Crystal Red Tintcoat 2SS RS today!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205443)

vroomapunk 02-26-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynergyMike (Post 4547974)
Hey Congrats! I could not make up my mind between CRT and AGM - they are both awesome colors. I finally ended up ordering AGM only because I could not get the Synergy option with CRT. I wish you luck trying to sleep at night and concentrate while you are at work:)

I hear ya, the synergy option is awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95birdible (Post 4548109)
Yep mine is a vert. So many problems with my 2012 1SS that I get a do over. Thought I would change it up a bit this time. Cannot wait to get my order number and start tracking again. Wonder what our TPW's will be? I am hoping sometime in March for a mid April delivery. Weather is to unpredictable here in Minnesota

Yeah, at least you are closer to Canada for delivery, im all the way down in louisiana. It seems by looking at how long most peoples orders are taking, itll be about 6 weeks. No one seems to go past 8 weeks though

95birdible 02-26-2012 07:33 PM

This order is also going to get expedited like my one last year. I ordered a 2012 but Chevy bumped me to a 2012 and sped it through. This one will get sped up due the circumstances I am going through.

vroomapunk 02-26-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95birdible (Post 4548357)
This order is also going to get expedited like my one last year. I ordered a 2012 but Chevy bumped me to a 2012 and sped it through. This one will get sped up due the circumstances I am going through.

Thats cool!

Ill be happy if it comes later in the 6-8 weeks though. Im getting married in almost exactly 8 weeks, and some leftover wedding money will be part of the down payment, as well as it would just be kind of cool to get it right around the wedding festivities, I will have a lot of time off around then and get to spend of alot of it getting to know the new car

shawn18 02-26-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 4548586)
Thats cool!

Ill be happy if it comes later in the 6-8 weeks though. Im getting married in almost exactly 8 weeks, and some leftover wedding money will be part of the down payment, as well as it would just be kind of cool to get it right around the wedding festivities, I will have a lot of time off around then and get to spend of alot of it getting to know the new car

Congrats on the new car and the wedding!!!!:headbang::headbang: Enjoy them both!!!!!!!!!

vroomapunk 02-27-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn18 (Post 4549123)
Congrats on the new car and the wedding!!!!:headbang::headbang: Enjoy them both!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, itll be a great week or two, all that happening at once

vroomapunk 02-27-2012 06:21 PM

Called today, and agreed to invoice price, that he would get me my order number once the order is in so I can check online,etc, and that we would handle the financing and stuff once it comes in.

Vengeance Graphix 02-27-2012 07:05 PM

congrats!

95birdible 02-27-2012 07:20 PM

Dealer just called and I got my order number. Should have the TPW by next week. 6 - 8 weeks and I will have my CRT 1SS Vert in the garage.

vroomapunk 02-27-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95birdible (Post 4553728)
Dealer just called and I got my order number. Should have the TPW by next week. 6 - 8 weeks and I will have my CRT 1SS Vert in the garage.

Awesome! Im excited! We will have some of the first CRT's on the road! I know ill be the first around here, there arent too many 5th gens, so CRT should be rare for a while

95birdible 02-27-2012 07:56 PM

I have the only 2012 SS vert around me right now. Can't imagine a CRT. Also, my old car was the second delivered in the whole country. Sure would be nice to get the first CRT Vert. Can't wait. Sure hope this one is better to me than the last one.

bandit38 02-27-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 4542909)
:

6-8 weeks! Ive been waiting since the concept came out 6 years ago lol

Congratulations !

I think 6 years must be the breaking point where you just can't stand it anymore.....lol !

I am in the same boat as you and ordered mine on Feb 15th....I still have all the magazines from where the concept debuted and everything......I know it's going to be worth the wait !

vroomapunk 02-27-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95birdible (Post 4553939)
I have the only 2012 SS vert around me right now. Can't imagine a CRT. Also, my old car was the second delivered in the whole country. Sure would be nice to get the first CRT Vert. Can't wait. Sure hope this one is better to me than the last one.

Aww, what happened to your first one? Yeah, yours will be even more rare than mine then lol

Also, I remember you saying expedited, and so did my contact at my dealer today, what does that mean? (i know what expedited means, just what does it mean in our cars' case and how early can I expect it?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandit38 (Post 4554078)
Congratulations !

I think 6 years must be the breaking point where you just can't stand it anymore.....lol !

I am in the same boat as you and ordered mine on Feb 15th....I still have all the magazines from where the concept debuted and everything......I know it's going to be worth the wait !

I envy you getting yours a couple days before mine.

oldfriend 02-27-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 4542909)
:happyanim:I ordered it and put a $1,000 deposit on it (is that normal?) either way no biggie.

I know the general manager and he wasnt there today so I ordered it and they said once it gets picked up and has a VIN, I can come back and talk price with him.

I said I dont want to pay more than invoice price, and the salesman said there isnt an invoice yet since it hasnt been built, so I have to come back to actually get the price lol.

6-8 weeks! Ive been waiting since the concept came out 6 years ago lol

Oh yeah , but the worst are the next 8 weeks , good luck taking a nap from now on .:laugh:

vroomapunk 02-27-2012 09:18 PM

Yeah, I havent been so excited about anything more, definitely killing me and im only one day in