Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts & Accessories (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   SS HALOS FOR SALE (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184774)

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 07:09 PM

SS HALOS FOR SALE
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello selling a friends SS halos.. :thumbup: taking best offers.. :thumbup:

2SSRS@Gen5diy 11-27-2011 07:55 PM

$ 1 per. LOL

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SSRS (Post 4084797)
$ 1 per. LOL

:paddle: :yikes: :mad0259: :laugh:

bee sting 11-27-2011 09:03 PM

Ok i'll go $10.oo

2SSRS@Gen5diy 11-27-2011 09:09 PM

For 1 or 2 of them?

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 09:10 PM

Ok guess the make the best offer is not working out so much so looking for 50 bucks for the pair.. :thumbup: :laugh: :w00t:

bajamoon 11-27-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINE1991 (Post 4085192)
Ok guess the make the best offer is not working out so much so looking for 50 bucks for the pair.. :thumbup: :laugh: :w00t:

Save one for yourself so you can put it on your head like a angel. :laugh:

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bajamoon (Post 4085727)
Save one for yourself so you can put it on your head like a angel. :laugh:

already have a set... :thumbup: :happyanim: :sm0: :laugh: :bs:

bajamoon 11-27-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINE1991 (Post 4085757)
already have a set... :thumbup: :happyanim: :sm0: :laugh: :bs:


I'm sure you do :thumbsup: Ofer you need to get a headlight program going. :thumbsup: you do what we want then send the pair then we send our oem lights to you. :thumbup:

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bajamoon (Post 4085761)
I'm sure you do :thumbsup: Ofer you need to get a headlight program going. :thumbsup: you do what we want then send the pair then we send our oem lights to you. :thumbup:

:offtopic::bangdesk::moon:

bajamoon 11-27-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINE1991 (Post 4085780)
:offtopic::bangdesk::moon:


I'm always off topic :laugh:

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bajamoon (Post 4085787)
I'm always off topic :laugh:

you are definietly off... :sm0: :laugh: :facepalm:

ddunerider 11-27-2011 11:35 PM

Did you get Wood ones....:D

MARINE1991 11-27-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddunerider (Post 4085800)
Did you get Wood ones....:D

no bra just selling theses for my friend... :thumbup: :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.