Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Meets and Events (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Cruizin' With Johnny Rockets & West Coast GearHeads/Feb 28 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64054)

WestCoastGearHead 02-03-2010 09:48 PM

Cruizin' With Johnny Rockets Camarillo, Sunday Feb 28

Johnny Rockets Camarillo is having a car meet on the last Sunday of every month! :happyanim:

American muscle, exotics, European, classics, track cars, Woodies, vintage, off-road, trucks and motorcycles welcome.

February 28, 2010

7am-10am -we are all invited to stay later, too.

Last month Johnny Rockets waiters circulated the parking lot and sold donuts! Now that's service with a smile!:D

The local VC Fire Department brought over some special airplane fire-fighting equipment. :w00t:

Private/experimental planes were seen flying over us then landing right across the street at Camarillo Airport. You never know what you may see!
Johnny Rockets Camarillo is located in the Camarillo Premium Outlets, Promenade area. Take the 101 Freeway to the Las Posas Road off ramp. Mall is on the south side of the freeway on Factory Stores Drive. Open for breakfast at 7am. The city of Camarillo is located about an hour north of Los Angeles in Ventura County.

When you go in Johnny Rockets Camarillo for a bite to eat, be sure to thank them for sponsoring this event!

Please make note that this meet will happen EVERY last Sunday of the month!! The parking lot is huge! After the meet, shop the outlet stores, go see a movie or take a cruise with new friends you have met!

We encourage networking if it is about car related products. Please, only hand out business cards. No vendor tables, easy-ups, etc...allowed.

For more info or any questions please go to www.WestCoastGearHeads.com

kcamarom 02-03-2010 10:02 PM

Where is this event?

H3LLJumper 02-07-2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcamarom (Post 1446569)
Where is this event?

:readthethread:

Iwantone2 02-07-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcamarom (Post 1446569)
Where is this event?

Johnny Rockets Camarillo in the Camarillo Premium Outlets

:wave:

kcamarom 02-07-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 1458050)
Johnny Rockets Camarillo in the Camarillo Premium Outlets

:wave:

Alright thanks.

6BANGER 02-07-2010 10:28 PM

Wow, I was thinking about it till I got directions, it's 157 miles from me. I'll make it some day though !

:chevy::chevy::chevy:

WestCoastGearHead 02-27-2010 03:34 PM

Believe it or not, it is supposed to be sunny tomorrow! If no rain, the meet will go on as planned.

We may have a St. Pat's meet on March 14, will keep you guys posted. Same place, same time. Dig in your closets for green shirts LOL!:D