Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CAMARO NO CAMO !!!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2438)

stovt001 01-03-2008 09:46 PM

Yup I realize that, but I was actually saying that even if they stay like that, I won't be disappointed. Lets face it; the concept was hand-built and cost millions to make. Some things aren't going to be as nice, and if this isn't even the best we'll see, well shoot, then I'm ready to sell blood and organs to get me one of those.

Jeff 01-03-2008 10:05 PM

wow I can't waitttt, looks great

elvism 01-03-2008 10:08 PM

EXTERIOR LOOKS GREAT!! INTERIOR THUMPS DOWN!!

I WANT THE CONCEPT INTERIOR!!!!!

Scotsman 01-03-2008 10:11 PM

It's only looking better and better! What do you know!?!?!? A sunroof!!!:headbang: Most definitely pleased to see that; Another element to cement the fact that this is indeed, my next car. Oooooooooo yehhhhh.:word:

stovt001 01-03-2008 10:15 PM

Yup, sunroof just about sealed the deal for me. I'm now 90% sure this is my next car, and I just might have to stretch and get it earlier than I had planned. Oooh boy.

stovt001 01-03-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvism (Post 37277)
I WANT THE CONCEPT INTERIOR!!!!!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2447 :readthethread:

The_Blur 01-03-2008 10:20 PM

I'm loving this. Didn't the last prototype pictures not have that angle in the side? Either way, it looks gorgeous. I'm loving the sunroof option. I even like the more subtle exhaust tips and lack of spoiler. It looks good with color-matched or black mirrors, so that doesn't phase me. All in all, I can't wait to see more official pictures. GM has been doing a great job!

byebyeImports 01-03-2008 10:37 PM

wow! how exciting! i just got an email about the news! i can't believe i'm away for a second and bam! i'm late!

Mindz 01-03-2008 10:47 PM

You'll learn to not leave your computer. Calling your mom for a bedpan among other things if you want to keep up with the latest news. (see World of Warcraft episode of Southpark).

It seems that the pictures and information being given to the public about this car is starting to snowball. I'm in absolute awe with what we've gotten in the past 45 days. It's a great feeling to go from not knowing anything except there are mules, to seeing pics with camo, to no camo two weeks later ALONG WITH interior pics. It's good that it's progressing. Body would go into shock if all these were released at the same time.

DGthe3 01-03-2008 10:48 PM

I don't expect to see too many minor visual details in a prototype. I'm pretty sure we will see the vents in a production Camaro (but maybe not all of them) and a spoiler.

This has been a truly great day. Got half my debt for school eliminated (thank you mom and dad!), got my marks in for my courses (passed everything!) and got pictures of the Prototype Camaro's interior and exterior

jmsjags 01-03-2008 11:43 PM

Since there's no spoiler on this car it makes me believe that this is probably the base model (v6). I'm guessing the z28 will come with a spoiler and different wheels, maybe even a different hood.

EDIT: just read garfin's post and noticed he said the same thing lol

rray200 01-04-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsjags (Post 37313)
Since there's no spoiler on this car it makes me believe that this is probably the base model (v6). I'm guessing the z28 will come with a spoiler and different wheels, maybe even a different hood.

EDIT: just read garfin's post and noticed he said the same thing lol

The rim and wheel size is just too big for it to be a V6 model, IMO. Looks like the same 20 inch rims that are on the black camo car on the bottom of the transporter truck with the wheel close up photo, which is a V8. The current Mustang GT can be had without a spoiler. They could be testing the V8 without one.

stovt001 01-04-2008 12:51 AM

I would imagine a spoiler could very well be optional on both models.

hftech 01-04-2008 12:59 AM

It's like a newborn...she's beautiful!!