Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   MNP Customs (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258699)

Dznts 10-31-2012 09:37 PM

MNP Customs

I just wanted to thank MNP Customs for their top notch products and their stand alone customer service. These guys are awesome. I ordered the rear fascia blackout and tail light tint for my car. I received the order very quickly, and everything was packaged very well. I ended up goofing up the tint on the install and told them about it, and they very promptly, no questions asked sent me a replacement. I highly recommend this group to anyone looking for vinyl or tint. :headbang:

Travis64 02-08-2013 06:08 PM

:needpics::needpics::needpics:

Camaro Ice 02-08-2013 09:59 PM

Do these guys still take orders? I've emailed them multiple times hoping to buy something with no response.

Bradrulz 02-11-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro Ice (Post 6139225)
Do these guys still take orders? I've emailed them multiple times hoping to buy something with no response.

They don't seem to respond to emails. I ordered some stuff from them about a month ago. Took about two weeks to get it and I live one state away.

Bradrulz 02-23-2013 10:47 PM

Ordered rear fascia blackout and took along time to receive. They never responded to emails. Blackout does not fit totally correct and still have not responded to emails on this fitment issue. If Big Worm would have sold this kit I definitely would have bought from them. MnP needs to learn some things from Big Worm on customer service and product quality.

collinsRS 03-06-2013 04:47 PM

Yea they are currently pissing me off as I type. Paid for the rear fascia blackout on Feb 21st....still not here. I sent a message and they FORGOT TO PROCESS MY ORDER. I get a USPS shipment notification on March 1st, and the tracking hasn't updated....they made an electronic label and have yet to ship my order. Just sent em a message.

Also wish big worm would make the lower blackout

Camaro Ice 03-06-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collinsRS (Post 6253681)
Yea they are currently pissing me off as I type. Paid for the rear fascia blackout on Feb 21st....still not here. I sent a message and they FORGOT TO PROCESS MY ORDER. I get a USPS shipment notification on March 1st, and the tracking hasn't updated....they made an electronic label and have yet to ship my order. Just sent em a message.

Also wish big worm would make the lower blackout

Good to know, i was just about to order from them:paddle:

collinsRS 03-06-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro Ice (Post 6253868)
Good to know, i was just about to order from them:paddle:

IF I get this item.....I'll never order from them again. Its ridiculous, they don't respond to messages....I'm giving them until tomorrow and then I'm getting my money back through eBay.

collinsRS 03-07-2013 01:20 PM

Opened up a case against them today. STILL no responses to my messages. NEVER order from these ppl...

RIDICULOUS.

cammike 03-07-2013 03:23 PM

MNP Issues

I've ordered from them before and had an issue that was resolved.
Try this phone number 714-886-8695. Not sure if it still works but I had it saved in my phone incase I needed to contact them.

collinsRS 03-07-2013 05:46 PM

Will do, thanks. I opened a case with eBay as well, I even put I'll just take my item and even leave positive feedback.

I just want what I paid for.

cammike 03-07-2013 07:30 PM

no problem and good luck.

collinsRS 03-08-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cammike (Post 6259208)
no problem and good luck.

Called a few times and got no answer...we'll see what ebay does with the case.

SlyJester7 03-08-2013 01:10 PM

I have ordered from them a couple times. . . also had them do some installs. Great guy, very skilled. He has always been promt. . . hope this is not a trend and maybe a fluke?