Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   For Sale: LSA Supercharger Kit With Extras (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522875)

TheInfamouSS 03-10-2018 12:12 PM

For Sale: LSA Supercharger Kit With Extras

For Sale: LSA Supercharger kit takeoff from a friend of mines zl1. He decided to go twin turbo before he started his drag racing journey, so I picked it up planning to go the LSA Supercharger route. I am currently stuck between Huronspeed Twin Turbo and and ECS Kit, but I am 100% ready to sell this kit now.

Local Pickup Only! I am willing to drive a good amount to meet halfway as long as it's not a crazy drive, but I honestly do no want to have to find packaging to ship all of this stuff that i have now for this kit.

*LSA Supercharger Takeoff with only 11k Miles on it
*ZL1 Lid w/ all sensors, fuel rails, fuel lines, fittings
*NEW DMS Reinforced intercooler brick
*2.55 Upper pulley and solid isolator
*NEW Bo White Ported Snout
*C&R Upgraded Heat Exchanger (with hoses and fittings)
*NEW Heat Exchanger Brackets
*ZL1 FPCM
*Roto Fab Cold Air Intake for the zl1
*NEW Comes with all extension harnesses (Throttle Body Extension, EVAP Solenoid Extension, Intercooler Pump Harness, Map extension harness)
*Zl1 Intercooler Pump w/Bracket and Hoses
*New Intake Manifold Gaskets and LSA Intercooler Gasket
*New LSA IAT Sensor(just because)
*NEW 160* Thermostat
*New EVAP Solenoid (accidentally added it into my order)
*NEW LSA Tensioner bracket
*LSA Tensioner w/Bolt
*ADM Damper Pinning Kit
*New GM Crank Bolt

Does not come with injectors. To fit a regular LS3, you must need to purchase the ADM Idler Bracket for $400 and that will be everything that you need. The kit will also come with the stock zl1 idler pulleys with bracket, and an ATI 10% Lower pulley which gives you a good deal of the parts you need to go to his ADM 8 rib conversion. I would be able to help you with that if you need.

Compare to the ADM Stage 2 kit with supercharger. Although it doesn't come with injectors and you have to buy a bracket, it actually comes with a zl1 cold air intake and a bunch of other extras.

I put a lot of work into getting the parts for this kit together. All quality parts, and the person I got the supercharger from is a good friend of mine so I know that it was well taken care of. I believe this is a great deal for what comes with it. Price may be slightly negotiable. Hit me up and we will talk.

Really not willing to ship at this time. I would be willing to trade for an upgraded rear end if someone had one. But other than that thats really all I need.

$4400 or best offer. Shoot me a pm through here and we will see what we can.

chevyboy82 03-10-2018 03:52 PM

What cold air intake do you have for the kit