CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=297)
-   -   Becky D & Rodgers Chevrolet Story/Review/Experience (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491968)

01pewterz28 04-19-2017 07:42 AM

Becky D & Rodgers Chevrolet Story/Review/Experience

40 Attachment(s)
Becky D and Rodgers Chevrolet what more can be said about this awesome sales lady, and dealership.

My Experience/Story/Review

My adventure actually started 8 years ago as the 5th Gen was released I decided to take a car she was having built early October 2009. Due to a plant shut down and a 2 week delay I was forced to purchase my 2010 locally and not from Becky :( (Do to the birth of my 2nd child)

I told her then she would get my next Camaro order I was just not expecting to wait 7 ½ years but honestly it was well worth the wait especially since it’s a 6th Gen.

I shot Becky an email on 4/3 with what I was looking for (2SS HBM Coupe) one of the 2 they had sold, my wife said you always wanted a convertible get the one you want so I asked her to run numbers on a HBM 2SS Convertible. At the same time I had a buyer for my 2010 2LT/RS (aka ZLRS http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484836 ) he was picking up the car on 4/8/17.

Becky was out until Tuesday 4/11 so she got back to me on Tuesday mid-morning with the numbers I told her those will work let’s do it. She took my info for my credit check, we worked out details on what accessories I wanted to add to the car. Becky called back about 15 minutes later and said we are all set. I told her I would let her know my flight details as soon as I book them in a few minutes.

We were all set I booked a flight for myself and a buddy who would help drive home the 16+ hours.

Wednesday she called me we lined up everything sent her my insurance info for the car, went over the flight details, and other items for tomorrows delivery.

4/13/17 Delivery day at the airport by 4am, in the air by 520am, we landed in Atlanta about 10 minutes late with a 35 minute connection, we make it on board with the final boarding call, wheels up @ 7:25am, touch down in Detroit @ 8:55am off the plane by 9:25am. An hour later we are at Rodgers Chevrolet in the chilly 42 degree temps wearing shorts (knowing it will be in the 80’s in Ohio in a few hours).

Becky had us drop off our bags in her office and took me out to see my new car 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible and what a sight to see. They had the fender stripes, and black illuminated bow ties installed. Maureen was waiting on the parts delivery guy to bring in my black fuel door she was hoping to have it on before I leave later today.

Once we were done it was paperwork time, I expected the usual head into the finance office and spend the next 35-45 minutes signing my life away, but not today we sat in Becky’s office she had all of the paperwork ready, and the next 3 minutes I signed a few pages and we were done WOW is all I can say that was fast of the previous 16 cars I have purchased.

After signing papers Becky took my Novi stretch front end mask to the back and have the tech install it for me, once back we headed out for lunch and then a trip to “The Warehouse” .

The Warehouse what can be said except jaw dropping, and dang how cool would it be to be local and hang out and have fun. Rodger the sock will be making its way to Central Florida with me. After a few hours of having fun it was back to Rodgers to see if the fuel door arrived and get ready for the 16+ hour journey home.

Once back at Rodgers Becky checked the fuel door was on, front end mask was on and she pulled the car around what a sight to see the lines on the 6th Gen WOW, in person it looks so much refined over my 5th Gen (that was the same way I felt when I purchased my 5th vs the 4th Gen).

We packed up the vert, loaded up the goodies, thanked Maureen, Joe, and especially Becky for the hospitality, this was truly an awesome experience. For the 1st time in a long time I actually enjoyed buying a car, my past 4 purchases felt like work and after being exhausted and said to myself was it even worth it.

One final good by (until my next purchase) for this trip, I took a quick photo of the car in front of the Rodgers Chevrolet sign, and we were off on the journey home.

Along the way home Becky called to see how we were doing ( if I recall 3 times) to check in on us. Again above and beyond most sales people sell you the car, make you feel like they are doing you a favor, treat you like you are an idiot, and forget about you the second you have the keys.

We left Woodhaven @ 1:40pm 14 miles on the odometer, and I pulled into my driveway @ 8:35am (1166 miles on the od) the next morning exactly 19:05. We hit traffic in Dayton Oh, for an hour delay, then 1 hour delay in Cincinnati for rush hour traffic, we stopped off in Lexington KY for Dinner, back on the road we were stuck in construction traffic in Chattanooga, TN for close to a hour all in all approx. 4 hours lost to traffic delays, road construction, and stops for dinner and gas, and to stretch our legs.

Total fill-ups 2 (after the dealership tank), I arrived home with 184 miles left in the tank, gauge said 498 miles on a full tank w/ each fill-up, average speed 77 mph, average mpg 33 mpg.
Top down time @ 4:56pm until 8:30pm, and 7:35am until 8:35am (4:04 top down time).

Sales experience (Becky D): 10++ out of 10
Dealership experience 10++ out of 10
Purchase experience: 10++ out of 10
Parts Department (Maureen) experience: 10++ out of 10
Service Tech experience: 10++ out of 10

Customer satisfaction experience: 20++ out of 10

In my book Becky, Maureen, Joe and Rodgers Chevrolet are awesome this purchase experience exceeded my expectations, I would not hesitate purchasing from them again the distance is not a factor (they ship as well) it made the 8 year wait well worth it.

Thanks Becky, Maureen, Joe, and the rest of the Rodgers Chevrolet team.

jaymsu 04-20-2017 08:49 AM

Congrats on beautiful car! Yeah, Becky is the best!!

Strider044 04-20-2017 08:56 AM

Congrats!!! great looking Camaro! :-) I will use Rodgers in the future also

Ryephile 04-20-2017 09:10 AM

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing! I agree Becky was one of the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had too. :love:

01pewterz28 04-20-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymsu (Post 9683397)
Congrats on beautiful car! Yeah, Becky is the best!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strider044 (Post 9683409)
Congrats!!! great looking Camaro! :-) I will use Rodgers in the future also

Yea you cannot go wrong with her and Rodgers I am looking forward to my next purchase.

I am right around the corner from you I am over in Ocoee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryephile (Post 9683438)
Fantastic story, thanks for sharing! I agree Becky was one of the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had too. :love:

Thanks yea it's been fun and it was fun spending the $$$ :chevy:

HyperBlueX2 04-20-2017 10:37 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...20a202d4b7.jpg
I have not completed the full "Becky Experience", but I am looking forward to it!

01pewterz28 04-20-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperBlueX2 (Post 9683583)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...20a202d4b7.jpg
I have not completed the full "Becky Experience", but I am looking forward to it!

Yea the full experience is a must, we have been friends for 8 years she came down to our car show and supported several of them this was a no brainer to buy from her.

It's just something people need to experience and don't let the distance scare them off. It was fun driving the car home I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

2SSRS@Gen5diy 05-01-2017 08:02 PM

Congrats on the new ride, O and Becky is the best.

Tourenwagen 05-02-2017 11:22 AM

Awesome thread and congrats on the new ride! :)

Looking forward to dealing with Becky!

Sales @ CAI Inc 05-02-2017 12:04 PM

Great story and pics! Congrats on the new ride!!

oneredry 05-02-2017 12:30 PM

honestly... probably the BEST write up of all time. you even put your handle on there signature board!

01pewterz28 05-02-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SSRS@Gen5diy (Post 9703699)
Congrats on the new ride, O and Becky is the best.

Thanks Ofer I will be ordering some upgrades from you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tourenwagen (Post 9704689)
Awesome thread and congrats on the new ride! :)

Looking forward to dealing with Becky!

Becky, Maureen, and Joe are the best you will not regret it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc (Post 9704766)
Great story and pics! Congrats on the new ride!!

Thank you :chevy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneredry (Post 9704819)
honestly... probably the BEST write up of all time. you even put your handle on there signature board!

:thumbsup: it was honestly the best buying experience I have had in 25 years of buying cars it was actually a real pleasure.

Hell I am flying up in two weeks to attend the 9th Annual Rodgers Chevrolet car show and help support it. Gonna have fun hanging out with Becky, Maureen, and Joe.

mlee 05-10-2017 08:52 PM

Awesome thread and great pics... Even a trip to The Warehouse.

Merc 05-11-2017 10:43 AM

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:wub: