Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Florida (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Emerald Coast Camaros (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134067)

Zombie killer 03-04-2016 09:13 AM

That stinks to be left holding the bag on shirts purchased for others. I agree, get a check up front from now on or tell them you will contact "uncle Sal"... LOL :paddle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by acatlover13 (Post 8944472)
The shirts are screen printed, so they do not retain the screen after they have been printed. They do still have the logo on file, but I will have to check with them to see what our minimum order would be. I will have to get payment up front this time though, as last time I had to put out the $$ for it and then get paid back, and as you can see, I still have about $60 bucks worth of shirts left.

danvillekidd 03-05-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acatlover13 (Post 8944472)
The shirts are screen printed, so they do not retain the screen after they have been printed. They do still have the logo on file, but I will have to check with them to see what our minimum order would be. I will have to get payment up front this time though, as last time I had to put out the $$ for it and then get paid back, and as you can see, I still have about $60 bucks worth of shirts left.

What shirts do you have left? I don't have a new one.

cruisingcamaro 03-07-2016 06:46 PM

Camaro carjacking Tallahassee

FYI , the police stopped by my house last week to inform me of numerous Camaro car jacks in the Tallahassee area. So today at work, a coworker tells me that her neighbor was jacked by masked men who followed her home. She was not hurt, and they ran away before they got her car. Luckily, there is a video camera in their drive that might have the suspects car on it. Not sure why they are only targeting our cars, but maybe for the strong motors. There were three in one day!! I am going to call the PD tomorrow and see if I can get more info. Just be aware of your surroundings at all times. Drive safely and be careful!

InTheMarket 03-07-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisingcamaro (Post 8952329)
FYI , the police stopped by my house last week to inform me of numerous Camaro car jacks in the Tallahassee area. So today at work, a coworker tells me that her neighbor was jacked by masked men who followed her home. She was not hurt, and they ran away before they got her car. Luckily, there is a video camera in their drive that might have the suspects car on it. Not sure why they are only targeting our cars, but maybe for the strong motors. There were three in one day!! I am going to call the PD tomorrow and see if I can get more info. Just be aware of your surroundings at all times. Drive safely and be careful!

Thanks for the quick update, going to keep my head on a swivel for sure.

Lil' Nasty 03-10-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisingcamaro (Post 8952329)

Thanks for the info. Makes me glad I live in a gated community and have a garage. Will be careful on the though. Doesnt hurt to drive a stick as a possible deterrent.

fsusmithc2 03-10-2016 11:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
What's up gang? I saw they just announced the 2017 50th Anniversary Edition. I've been telling myself I wasn't interested in a 6th Gen until they announced the 50th and now here it is. I kinda want it. Might even be inclined to go nuts and actually get a 2SS this time. :thumb:

I was originally thinking hyper blue with black wheels (my favorite colors as some of you are aware) so this would be a bit different. Not a huge fan of orange but the look is growing on me. ;)

guapo 03-11-2016 06:18 AM

Better take a second mortgage for the purchase of this one. I love the new ones however the prices are just outa the park for me at least.

68/2010 03-11-2016 08:28 AM

:iono:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fsusmithc2 (Post 8959776)
What's up gang? I saw they just announced the 2017 50th Anniversary Edition. I've been telling myself I wasn't interested in a 6th Gen until they announced the 50th and now here it is. I kinda want it. Might even be inclined to go nuts and actually get a 2SS this time. :thumb:

I was originally thinking hyper blue with black wheels (my favorite colors as some of you are aware) so this would be a bit different. Not a huge fan of orange but the look is growing on me. ;)

Omg !!!! It's Beautiful !! Oh by the way where have you been ?

fsusmithc2 03-11-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68/2010 (Post 8960160)
:iono:

Omg !!!! It's Beautiful !! Oh by the way where have you been ?

I've been around, just not on the forums much these days. ;)

Baldman 03-11-2016 01:22 PM

Hi Chris,:wave:If you're going to get a 50th you better go down to the dealer now and put your order in. Also they only come in one color(Nightfall Grey) unless you were talking about a regular Camaro SS.

Baldman 03-11-2016 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty (Post 8959712)
Thanks for the info. Makes me glad I live in a gated community and have a garage. Will be careful on the though. Doesnt hurt to drive a stick as a possible deterrent.

:lol::pound:

Lil' Nasty 03-11-2016 08:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldman (Post 8960897)
:lol::pound:

How did you get a picture of my house.

Grant 03-12-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsusmithc2 (Post 8959776)

I personally like the color scheme I just wish the interior was orange too.

fsusmithc2 03-12-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldman (Post 8960884)
Hi Chris,:wave:If you're going to get a 50th you better go down to the dealer now and put your order in. Also they only come in one color(Nightfall Grey) unless you were talking about a regular Camaro SS.

Oh I know it's only one color but the color combo they're going with looks pretty good to me. You know, other than it isn't black and/or blue. ;) My fall-back plan would be a 2SS in hyper blue with black wheels.

The ordering issue is the question I have. Most people I've talked to seem to think "available summer 2016" means that's when ordering would start. They haven't released pricing details on this or any 2017 model yet (including the already announced 1LE or the soon to be announced ZL1) so I'm still a little confused over that. Also, I've never ordered before so I don't know if that requires a down payment or deposit. If it does, I probably couldn't do it right this second. Anybody know how availability and ordering usually works for new models like this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant (Post 8962477)
I personally like the color scheme I just wish the interior was orange too.

The interior actually will be orange...to a degree. They're claiming orange accents and stitching but on otherwise black trim. Theory goes we'll get interior pics from the NY auto show later this month.