Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   THANK YOU HIGHLAND GM...SERVICE/PARTS DEPT. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297093)

SQUALO 05-22-2013 11:50 AM

THANK YOU HIGHLAND GM...SERVICE/PARTS DEPT.
 
I recently had my Camaro in for service @ Highland GM (www.highlandgm.com), in Aurora, and want EVERYONE to know the GREAT experience I had.

This dealership, as a whole, is amazing, and it extends to their Service/Parts depts. too.
The entire experience was great from the minute you pull up in the service area, where you're greeted promptly, and guided to the service advisor area. Then I was assisted by my service advisor (Jeff Hodgins) and the work order formatted in a timely manner.
My car was taken in, diagnosed, and I was given a timeframe for the repairs. My Camaro required to stay over for a day, and the work was completed ON TIME.

I want to extend my thanks to the ENTIRE STAFF/TEAM who not only took care of me, but, took VERY GOOD care of my Camaro, too.

THANK YOU HIGHLAND GM! :first:

bob2010ss 05-22-2013 08:02 PM

way to go highland!

GM's SS 05-22-2013 09:41 PM

That is what I experience there as well.
GM

Hylton 05-22-2013 09:43 PM

There's a cutie who works in parts... ;)

SQUALO 05-23-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hylton (Post 6577539)
There's a cutie who works in parts... ;)

Really, :rolleyes: :headbang:

MsGreen 05-23-2013 08:02 AM

Always good to hear positive reviews about a business, it's the way it should be. :thumbup:

blkngldbabe 05-23-2013 10:12 AM

Thanks for your kind words, Frank. We appreciate the fabulous word of mouth. Same to Gm's SS. We try our best to make sure our customers are well taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. It's easy, with such great people coming in for service and parts. I'm excited for our next adventure here at Highland's and can't wait for it to get underway.

Hopefully we'll see some of you soon.

Cheers, Jenn

GM's SS 05-24-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hylton (Post 6577539)
There's a cutie who works in parts... ;)

Are you referring to Rick?:sm0:
GM

LessSinister 05-24-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkngldbabe (Post 6579183)
I'm excited for our next adventure here at Highland's and can't wait for it to get underway.


:eyebulge:Sounds ominous - do tell.

blkngldbabe 05-24-2013 10:19 AM

Since you asked, we are now GTA's official SLP Specialty Cars and Performamce Parts Master Dealer. I'm extremely excited at this opportunity and we are in the process of putting an SLP Offroad Edition NA Sierra as well as an SLP Escalade SC package together. We are licenced to not only sell them but install and build ALL offered vehicles, including the 700HP SLP Panther ZL700 and the new Truck Model line-up with all the fun goodies. No more having to ship the vehicle to New Jersey for this process. :)

LessSinister 05-24-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkngldbabe (Post 6583535)
Since you asked, we are now GTA's official SLP Specialty Cars and Performamce Parts Master Dealer. I'm extremely excited at this opportunity and we are in the process of putting an SLP Offroad Edition NA Sierra as well as an SLP Escalade SC package together. We are licenced to not only sell them but install and build ALL offered vehicles, including the 700HP SLP Panther ZL700 and the new Truck Model line-up with all the fun goodies. No more having to ship the vehicle to New Jersey for this process. :)

:happyanim:That's great news for you guys and gals. :happyanim:

Are you planning on hosting a meet and greet type introduction to SLP? Not that we need an excuse to mix and mingle.

blkngldbabe 05-24-2013 12:31 PM

I was hoping to maybe put something together...Maybe plan a cruise starting here. I'd figure a Saturday noon start time would be great. We are doing pallet orders, and if anyone was wanting me to bring something in specific it would be more lucrative for them to order since a lot of shipping costs are saved. Either way, I'm beyond thrilled at this opportunity to bring lots more fun to the Camaro and Truck community. Thanks for the interest. ;)

SQUALO 05-24-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkngldbabe (Post 6584087)
I was hoping to maybe put something together...Maybe plan a cruise starting here. I'd figure a Saturday noon start time would be great. We are doing pallet orders, and if anyone was wanting me to bring something in specific it would be more lucrative for them to order since a lot of shipping costs are saved. Either way, I'm beyond thrilled at this opportunity to bring lots more fun to the Camaro and Truck community. Thanks for the interest. ;)

I think a meet & greet at the dealership would be a GREAT idea, and will really put the dealership on the map. :thumbup:

Jenn, the dealership administration should be all over this, they have to know how much business YOU have brought in, and the word is really getting around...especially with my 2cents all the time :sm0:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who passes, at least, 2 or 3 Chevy dealerships, but proceeds to Highland for everything Camaro.

Bu1LEt 08-12-2014 09:24 AM

Hey how's it going just called highland and man that will be my dealership I go to they r so knowledgable thx a lot highland thx blkandgld!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.