Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southcentral (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Camaro owners in Oklahoma (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37941)

camaro_eddie 08-18-2009 04:19 AM

Camaro owners in Oklahoma

Hello all I am new to this and am trying to find other owners and enthusiasts in Oklahoma. Would like to know of events and cruises.

ambjocky 08-18-2009 12:47 PM

I have been on the forum since January of this year, I there is not a whole lot of talk about events. I too would like to know where all the members are around the state and any events that may be going on. I live 30 min south of Norman. It would also be nice to here if anyone is having issues, or cool mods, Tuning ect. My only mod so far has been an addition for MBRP exhaust. Which sounds great, by the way.

Coop 08-18-2009 02:01 PM

I am in Lawton/Fort Sill.

tsg1391 08-18-2009 05:47 PM

I am in Edmond in the summer and holidays and Norman during the school year. Black 1ss/rs here.

towmoe 08-18-2009 06:13 PM

In south OKC/Moore area. IBM Blue 2SS with white stripes. We need to get the Maros together.

camaro_eddie 08-19-2009 02:54 AM

i agree we need to get the camaro's together. i work offshore and am only home two weeks at a time. i live in midwest city area. anybody know of anything at the end of this month?

camaro_eddie 08-19-2009 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambjocky (Post 812875)
I have been on the forum since January of this year, I there is not a whole lot of talk about events. I too would like to know where all the members are around the state and any events that may be going on. I live 30 min south of Norman. It would also be nice to here if anyone is having issues, or cool mods, Tuning ect. My only mod so far has been an addition for MBRP exhaust. Which sounds great, by the way.

i haven't done anything to mine yet but am looking at a CAI, exhaust, and headers. Exhaust will be first so you like the MBRP?

GMtothecore 08-19-2009 02:59 AM

Hey guys, I live in Fairview and should be getting my car this week or next(it's in OKC right now). I know there's a few Camaros in the Enid area.

camaro_eddie 08-19-2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMtothecore (Post 816281)
Hey guys, I live in Fairview and should be getting my car this week or next(it's in OKC right now). I know there's a few Camaros in the Enid area.

congratulations, you are going to love it.

Supercop29 08-19-2009 04:25 PM

Broken Arrow , Ok.... IOM Ground Effect. 2SS/RS

cybercoaster 08-19-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by towmoe (Post 814336)
In south OKC/Moore area. IBM Blue 2SS with white stripes. We need to get the Maros together.

I would like to see the IBM in person! I think my son probably saw you the other day. He told me he saw a blue camaro. We live in south moore off sunnylane. TPW is 8/24 for my CGM 2SS/RS

towmoe 08-19-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybercoaster (Post 818644)
I would like to see the IBM in person! I think my son probably saw you the other day. He told me he saw a blue camaro. We live in south moore off sunnylane. TPW is 8/24 for my CGM 2SS/RS

It might have been me. The IBM looks so much better in person. All the metallic flakes just pop when the sun hits it. That said, I saw CGM at David Stanley over the weekend. Man it looks good to. I saw green and blue flakes in the paint.

2032Ceta 08-19-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambjocky (Post 812875)

I plan on getting that exhaust with the rectangle tips. Is there any drone? Where did you get it and did you get the T-304 or T-409 stainless steel?

BTW, I'm in Guthrie

Coop 08-20-2009 07:52 AM

Who is really good for a clear bra and who sells good exhaust here in OK?