Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mrs GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5126995)
Somebody PM Stacey and see if it's ok to post a fascia pick here in her thread.


:bellyroll:

:cool: its all good :sm0:

GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 02:27 PM

thanks HON!!!!

:D :wub:

GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fascia in IBM :D

PQ 06-14-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5127331)
:cool: its all good :sm0:

Ok, everyone............. Carry on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5127376)
Fascia in IBM :D

:drool:

Damn that's ............ that's ................ it's.... well................... Pretty. :D

The Stig 06-14-2012 02:40 PM

makes me remember those IBM ZL1 photos :drool:

speedster 06-14-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5127331)
:cool: its all good :sm0:

Spoken like a flag officer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5127354)
thanks HON!!!!

:D :wub:


Now we know who pulls the true military rank... :D

GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 5127675)
Spoken like a flag officer.




Now we know who pulls the true military rank... :D

COMNAVWIFEHOME

:laugh:

garcmol 06-14-2012 03:47 PM

Looks really good. You'll like it. The approach angle is going to change for you a bit. I suggest always backing in or pulling through parking spots. The difference may not be as big to you. I went from V6 fascia with a very forgiving approach angle to this fascia. Lets just say this one has no room for error, period.

GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 5127939)
Looks really good. You'll like it. The approach angle is going to change for you a bit. I suggest always backing in or pulling through parking spots. The difference may not be as big to you. I went from V6 fascia with a very forgiving approach angle to this fascia. Lets just say this one has no room for error, period.

yah I'm a little concerned about that cus my car is down about 1.5" all the way around....

mlee 06-14-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5128054)
yah I'm a little concerned about that cus my car is down about 1.5" all the way around....

There will be no more pulling up to curbs... Pete will not get me to lower my car because of this one. But the ZL is already lower than the SS so you should be in the same ballpark now. And you're adjustable...;)

GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5128093)
There will be no more pulling up to curbs... Pete will not get me to lower my car because of this one. But the ZL is already lower than the SS so you should be in the same ballpark now. And you're adjustable...;)

Gotchya. I couldn't pull up over curbs anyway... But I may have to be more careful on drive ways and and speed bumbs and such...

PQ 06-14-2012 04:18 PM

Also watch out ...... that downforce will rob you of some torque.... LMMFAO

GTAHVIT 06-14-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5128189)
Also watch out ...... that downforce will rob you of some torque.... LMMFAO

Only over 120 mph... :thumbsup:



:laugh:

PQ 06-14-2012 04:19 PM

:bellyroll:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.