Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Pedders still in business? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332647)

TLSTWIN 12-23-2013 09:31 AM

All I can say is either wait or move on.

I hate it when people trash other peoples reputations when they know NOTHING about them.

Pete and his wife have done amazing things for the us and THE CAMARO community. He has done a LOT with GM. Who was the first to put 19" 305's on ALL FOUR CORNERS? Now what does the Z28 have? He works with GM, who was the first one to get the GMPP logo on their product? PEDDERS

Pete has giving us so much information to help make our cars better. If he isn't responding, there is a reason. Either pray for them, wish for the best, or keep your uniformed emotional responses to yourself.:thumb:

rockrau 12-23-2013 09:57 AM

From my experience Pete is a first class guy.Pete and Pedders USA is why my Camaro HANDLES! Legal issues move very slow.Lets be adults and have some patience. Good luck Pete,we are missing you here on Camaro5!

ssmike 12-23-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockrau (Post 7280475)
From my experience Pete is a first class guy.Pete and Pedders USA is why my Camaro HANDLES! Legal issues move very slow.Lets be adults and have some patience. Good luck Pete,we are missing you here on Camaro5!

:word:

EarlyApex 12-23-2013 11:55 AM

So if I want to duplicate the 32mm bar used in the Permagrin package which other vendor has something similar? I plan on making my own solid rear cradle bushings, similar to Phadt's, so for the sway bar and front trailing arm bush I will need to find other sources.

Firefighter 12-23-2013 12:02 PM

I was looking at the BMR adjustable rear bar and their bushings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

TLSTWIN 12-23-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarlyApex (Post 7280753)
So if I want to duplicate the 32mm bar used in the Permagrin package which other vendor has something similar? I plan on making my own solid rear cradle bushings, similar to Phadt's, so for the sway bar and front trailing arm bush I will need to find other sources.

I would contact wretched motor sports or back street performance, or some other Pedders Distributor. They might have those items in stock.:thumb:

So Cal Camaro 12-23-2013 12:39 PM

Raymond's Performance may also have some parts in stock from Pedder's...

VR Baron 12-23-2013 01:08 PM

I could be persuaded to part with supercars and sways. For the right price...lol

So Cal Camaro 12-23-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR Baron (Post 7280919)
I could be persuaded to part with supercars and sways. For the right price...lol

:bonk:

Rob@WretchedMS 12-23-2013 01:59 PM

If someone is looking for Pedders stuff email me rob@wretchedms.com
I may or may not be able to help, but sometimes i've been known to pull things out of places they shouldn't be.
Not making any promises, but i'll do what i can.

Note: If you have placed orders with other vendors or through Pedders directly, you will have to wait for them to work through things for you, as that is out of my hands.

I've been VERY weary of posting/replying to anything on Camaro5 due to the supply issues, and when ever i would post i would get hate sent my way in the form of people looking for parts that they paid someone else for. If you have something bad to say about someone or something don't send it my way as it will be ignored, I've got enough of that to deal with already.

VR Baron 12-23-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro (Post 7280960)
:bonk:

I can always be bought for the right amount...lol

90503 12-23-2013 03:51 PM

It's a great competitive market....If word was out that Pedders is done, I think we'd see a big spike in costs with the other brands....That hasn't happened that I've seen....My guess is Pedders will be back, or are not really gone in the first place....

Firefighter 12-23-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 7281309)
It's a great competitive market....If word was out that Pedders is done, I think we'd see a big spike in costs with the other brands....That hasn't happened that I've seen....My guess is Pedders will be back, or are not really gone in the first place....

Good point. Thankfully my 1LE handles well already. I most likely can wait out for them to fix what's up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

chozn4service 12-23-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro (Post 7280864)
Raymond's Performance may also have some parts in stock from Pedder's...

Raymond's was trying to get my Pedder's parts with no success. He suggested I go with DSE and I told him to make it happen. He ordered the stuff and had it at his shop within 2 days and I was taken care of nicely! :headbang: