Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Need volunteers for exhaust samples Thursday night... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237701)

PQ 07-16-2012 03:01 PM

Need volunteers for exhaust samples Thursday night...

1 Attachment(s)
Ok folks. New updtate.

GMteSSted has volunteered to make mod cards for the sample volunteers. Click here and send him a PM with your info.

We will pass them out in the Lobby of the host hotel before the cruise. When you return from the cruise put them in your front window and we will guide you to the parking area reserved and where to park. Then you can place the card on your windshield and enjoy the sampling and meet and greet. :thumbsup:

Attached Images http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1342808251

Quick tid bit:

We will be at the back of the parking lot wherever we end up. Being Thursday night and considering (believe it or not, lol) there will be non-Camaro5 guests, we will want to back the cars in so the exhaust is pointed away from the hotel.

And remember, if nothing else, it's a designated parking space if you want it. :D

As from the other thread we knew there would be a number of ways we could do this but we decided the best way would be to let people sample it on Thursday night following the cruise.

This is very informal. Just maybe we can help someone decide on their next mod. :thumbsup:

Video clips online just don't do these cars any justice at all.

During the cruise I'll block off a number of spots for the sample cars to park.

Upon return of the cruise you'd have a parking spot waiting for you and could stay there or move the car whenever we are finished or whenever you decide.

We may not have a lot of potential exhaust samplers but nevertheless it will still be fun to hear the different systems.

One of the concerns doing it this way is that the cars blend in to each other but I dont' think that will be a problem as they wont' all be going at the same time the whole time.

If nothing else we can just hang out and have fun. After all, that's what is good about the fest. :drinking:

You'd be asked to start your car and rev it a bit from time to time. Nothing you are uncomfortable with. Plus show your car if you'd like.

If you'd be willing to help out with your car please post up your exhaust mods from intake to tips. Cammed systems welcome as well. :thumbsup:

Well just go from there and see how many different exhausts we can get.

Volunteers:

Attachment 403268

cybercoaster 07-16-2012 03:14 PM

I can be there after the cruise

Kooks LT/Borla ATAK

CamaroSpike23 07-16-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5297234)
During the cruise I'll block off a number of spots for the sample cars to park.

so... does this mean you wont be going on the cruise?

need someone to find some weak spots in your car while you stay at the hotel? :cool:

PQ 07-16-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybercoaster (Post 5297320)
I can be there after the cruise

Kooks LT/Borla ATAK

Started the list in the OP. Thank you much.

I'll post up where to pull in after the cruise as it get's closer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 5297322)
so... does this mean you wont be going on the cruise?

need someone to find some weak spots in your car while you stay at the hotel? :cool:

:laugh: Maybe. lol

CamaroSpike23 07-16-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5297377)
Started the list in the OP. Thank you much.

I'll post up where to pull in after the cruise as it get's closer.

:laugh: Maybe. lol

lmk... I need to take Emily for a spin. :D

flht99b 07-16-2012 03:50 PM

I can do this.
ARH headers, high flow cats, stock cat back exhaust pipes w/resonators ( LS3 ) and GMPP touring mufflers.
Ed M.

Rickey 07-16-2012 04:44 PM

I have a V6 with Airaid CAI and Magnaflow American Thunder Axleback exhaust if interested

KnightRiderSS 07-16-2012 04:52 PM

If you need help I would be happy to:

SS
Borla-S type cat back X-pipe
QTP cutouts
OBX longtubes

K1SSRSS 07-16-2012 06:14 PM

I wouldn't mind, I probably would have gone a different route if I heard it in person, heck I probably still will after this.

I have a 3" CNT racing exhaust with stock manifolds and cats. But I also have a Roto-Fab cai and hopefully a ported TB on by C5F3

xSSkier874 07-16-2012 06:15 PM

sign me up

ARH 1 7/8" long tubes
Mangnaflow street series mufflers

CamaroKid300 07-16-2012 06:28 PM

Stock with Catback Borla ATAK

Could be a good comparison with the LT version and otherwise stock versions side by side.

fastfreddie 07-16-2012 06:46 PM

Looks like you already have a Borla Atak so if you don't want another one, that's okay with me. Here's what I have and I'm willing to participate if needed.

Borla Atak Catback, Borla Shorty Headers, Stock Cats, CAI Intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Wyndham 07-16-2012 06:58 PM

I'll volunteer...sometimes it's nice to have a baseline...

ZL1 - Factory airflow from front to back.

chevy 3 07-16-2012 08:38 PM

Id love to do this . I have airaid intake,jba shorty headers,mrt v2 axle back,trifecta tune,black ice intake spacer, and sounds great.