Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   More spy pics from the Big D (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2830)

acscamarochick06 02-12-2008 05:39 PM

What?! Where are those amber taillights?! Well I am DEFINITELY not buying this thing now!!!

Great pics, but why is my Camaro dirty?! :iono: C'mon GM you're gonna have to do better than that! haha

CamaroFever 02-12-2008 05:49 PM

Sorry, I am not as hip as you guys, but what part of the car is the Mowhawk :help:

COPO_Chevy 02-12-2008 05:51 PM

:confused0068: :drool: i cant believe my eyes! im in love :wub: :D

Camaro Lives On 02-12-2008 05:52 PM

what i want to see, is a picture of the back with those taillights lit up, to see if they kept those "afterburner" style taillights. im absolutly happy with everything else, but if the afterburners are gone, then ill hate this car, FOREVER!!!! just joking, im just curious as to if they stayed or not, no one else mentioned it, so i thought id spark another conversation.

Camaro Lives On 02-12-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroFever (Post 44851)
Sorry, I am not as hip as you guys, but what part of the car is the Mowhawk :help:

the reverse mohawk that everyone keeps talking about is those 2 charater lines in the roof of the car. check out a picture of the concept and youll know. TAG or Dragon might be able to explain better. TAG... Dragon... could you help me out a little, if you dont mind.

DGthe3 02-12-2008 05:55 PM

Camaro Fever, iIts the roof part that looks like this:

.. ___________ . . . . . ____________
. / . . . . . . . . .------- . . . . . . . . . . \
/ . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

It looks kinda like a mohawk but goes down instead of up, therefore: reverse mohawk.

SSmoked 02-12-2008 06:26 PM

for the guy who asked what the reverse mohawk is. just basicaly look at the roof in the pic i posted. then refer to DGthe3's wicked drawing lol
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f.../camarocon.jpg

CamaroFever 02-12-2008 06:32 PM

Oh, ok, thanks guys :-)

camarosc35 02-12-2008 06:36 PM

Looks like they are testing it in my part of the country, I can see me behind that wheel right now. :)

KILLER74Z28 02-12-2008 06:48 PM

:confused0068: :happyanim: :coolpics:

KILLER74Z28 02-12-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 44796)
:bellyroll:
The gas cap is right there on the passenger side. Later when I get home I'll try to enhance the pic better in PS so we can see it better...but it's definitely there.

you can kinda see some salt/snow residue ending at the filler door itself - as though it had been recently opened.

You need glasses… :scared0012:

Mr. Wyndham 02-12-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 44867)
You need glasses… :scared0012:

yeah, ):yikes:) is right, I HAVE glasses (well, contacts)......:paddle:

Camaro Lives On 02-12-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 44796)
The gas cap is right there on the passenger side. Later when I get home I'll try to enhance the pic better in PS so we can see it better...but it's definitely there.

you can kinda see some salt/snow residue ending at the filler door itself - as though it had been recently opened.

uhhh... no offence Dragon, but i cant see it either. maybe i need glasses. i looked closeer, and what i see is a reflection of some trees in just out of frame, maybe on the other side of the road, plus some dust on the back side of the fender flare, but i might be seeing things.

Mr. Wyndham 02-12-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro Lives On (Post 44876)
uhhh... no offence Dragon, but i cant see it either. maybe i need glasses. i looked closeer, and what i see is a reflection of some trees in just out of frame, maybe on the other side of the road, plus some dust on the back side of the fender flare, but i might be seeing things.

None taken, though I appreciate the thought.:thumbsup:

I can't 'enhance' it anymore than I did....but I still see it........:bellyroll: