Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   firebird and mustang!!! camaro competition..........what competition pfft..... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3015)

CaptianSam 02-27-2008 11:22 PM

firebird and mustang!!! camaro competition..........what competition pfft.....

3 Attachment(s)
the mustang IS almost 100% complete while firebird is concept notice the hips on the mustang and sloping hood... probably for the new twin turbo v6
also a limited edition challenger for ebay

p

just letting you all know what were going to be racing lol
this is actually in production a 6.4 hemi with over 500 hp...

what do ya think... there is also alot of limited production model colors for the challenger like pretty blue (yea thats what its called)...wtf ...and plum crazy and lime green are coming back...eww wtf

bouncertime 02-27-2008 11:35 PM

Is it Pretty Blue or Petty Blue as in Richard Petty?

TAG UR IT 02-28-2008 12:47 AM

First, quadruple posts have been merged. Second, thread moved to other cars forum since this seems to be about the other competition. Third, there will be no Firebird.

Please.............stop double, triple, and quadruple posting. Thank you.;)

SilverTurtle 02-28-2008 05:55 AM

Firebird is dead... for now

I like Lime Time and Plum Crazy... they're both cool colors... and its "Petty Blue" and only a handful of them are going to be made... and one or two are going to be auctioned off for some foundation.

Dan 02-28-2008 08:52 AM

People need to stop calling these stupid photoshops concept cars.

Mr. Wyndham 02-28-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan (Post 47987)
People need to stop calling these stupid photoshops concept cars.

Not Stupid. That's some pretty nice work (albeit extremely creative)

And you're right. :thumbsup:

DGthe3 02-28-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptianSam (Post 47918)
the mustang IS almost 100% complete while firebird is concept notice the hips on the mustang and sloping hood... probably for the new twin turbo v6
also a limited edition challenger for ebay

p

just letting you all know what were going to be racing lol
this is actually in production a 6.4 hemi with over 500 hp...

what do ya think... there is also alot of limited production model colors for the challenger like pretty blue (yea thats what its called)...wtf ...and plum crazy and lime green are coming back...eww wtf

The firebird is a photoshop not a concept. Its clearly a Camaro with pontiac tweaks. There will be no Camaro clone, the closest thing will be the G8/VXR8/Commodore/etc. But they are different enough from the Camaro. A new GTO or Firebird is reportedly in the works, but it will not be a Camaro twin.

I forget what that challenger is called, but it has been built. Nothing on if it will make production but there is probably a 90% chance or better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncertime (Post 47924)
Is it Pretty Blue or Petty Blue as in Richard Petty?

I believe it is Petty Blue since the Challenger that is being auctioned off is being sold to help victory junction gang camp, a charity founded by Richard Petty's son Kyle Petty, who also drives blue mopars in Nascar.

CaptianSam 03-02-2008 03:39 PM

that challenger got approved today 6.4 hemi ... engine #'s not out yet

DGthe3 03-02-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptianSam (Post 48742)

Its estimated at 500 hp. But I searched and I didn't find any documents confirming that it will be made. Where did you hear this?

CaptianSam 03-02-2008 04:01 PM

my work... check out my other thread GTO was ANNOUNCED today by LUTZ

CamaroSpike23 03-02-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptianSam (Post 48752)
my work... check out my other thread GTO was ANNOUNCED today by LUTZ

you mean the thread quoting a year ago?

The_Stache 03-02-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptianSam (Post 48742)

Wheres your link... my sources would have been ALL over this (allpar.com, lxforums, ect...) but nobody has anything...

I would love for it to be true (I'm all for the big 3) but with Bob Nardelli in charge its very doubtful that you will ever see it.

Until I have a link to a source the 6.4 hemi is still just a rumor.