Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mr Twisty 01-15-2010 09:27 AM

Wheel choice is too personal for me to get involved... But if Tom needs a camera man I can stop by my next time thru :wave:

Crowley 01-15-2010 09:50 AM

http://www.bonspeedwheels.com/page16...page15_6_1.png

These look great!!!

Crowley

bonspeedbrad 01-15-2010 10:28 PM

Hey, I like the DELTA and the Malibu, but I am bias!

The bonspeed GT-b also looks great on the new 2010 Camaros. I have done them in Brushed Smoke Titanium and all Semi-Gloss Black.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nspeed_GTb.png

Another to consider is the bonspeed Jag-X will look great on a 2010 Camaro.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...peed_Jag-X.png

GTAHVIT 01-16-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1382991)
Wheel choice is too personal for me to get involved... But if Tom needs a camera man I can stop by my next time thru :wave:

Wheel choice is where you choose to draw the line of too personal??????

:iono:

go figure...

;) :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowley (Post 1383059)
These look great!!!

Crowley

Yeah... I've wanted to put that wheel on something for a long time....

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonspeedbrad (Post 1385256)
Hey, I like the DELTA and the Malibu, but I am bias!

The bonspeed GT-b also looks great on the new 2010 Camaros. I have done them in Brushed Smoke Titanium and all Semi-Gloss Black.

Another to consider is the bonspeed Jag-X will look great on a 2010 Camaro.

Brad thanks very much for your input.... :thumbsup:

But... we're trying to narrow down my choices.. :D ;)

:thumbsup:

I do like the GT-B... Is it available with out the rivets?

bonspeedbrad 01-16-2010 11:45 AM

The GTb actually has small dimples machined into the wheel, they are not rivets or bolts just a styling detail. THANKS!

Mr Twisty 01-16-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1385973)
Wheel choice is where you choose to draw the line of too personal??????

:iono:

go figure...

;) :sm0:


Well, yeah... I don't even know your name... Maurice? :laugh:

I like these

http://www.skierpage.com/civic/image...bear_wheel.jpg

PQ 01-16-2010 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1386345)
Well, yeah... I don't even know your name... Maurice? :laugh:

I like these

http://www.skierpage.com/civic/image...bear_wheel.jpg

Attachment 86728

Mr Twisty 01-16-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1386385)

What?

His name's not Maurice? :facepalm:

Tom Henry Racing 01-16-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1386345)
Well, yeah... I don't even know your name... Maurice? :laugh:

I like these

http://www.skierpage.com/civic/image...bear_wheel.jpg

Oh yeah, I need to work these into a package, Teddy Baer Brakes , Teddy Grahams in the console..........:D

Mr Twisty 01-16-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1386997)
Oh yeah, I need to work these into a package, Teddy Baer Brakes , Teddy Grahams in the console..........:D

Teddy inserts in the headrests. You know his daughter would love something like that.:thumbup:

Make it a 1-off tho, he deserves to know his is the only one... ever :cool:

GTAHVIT 01-16-2010 06:30 PM

:facepalm:


We'll at least it's.... "original" ???? :iono:

Mr Twisty 01-16-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1387405)
:facepalm:


We'll at least it's.... "original" ???? :iono:

Yup and hot chick's dig em too :thumbsup:

http://www.b3rt.org/gallery/d/28914-2/IMG_1114.JPG

Tom Henry Racing 01-16-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1387405)
:facepalm:


We'll at least it's.... "original" ???? :iono:

Your car first maybe??? :sm0:

GTAHVIT 01-16-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1387770)
Your car first maybe??? :sm0:

You're killing me over here Tom... :facepalm:

absolutely killing me....


:laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.