Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   * 'CAMARO PERFORMERS' July issue! * (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1086)

Moose 06-24-2007 10:16 PM

* 'CAMARO PERFORMERS' July issue! *

CAMARO PERFORMERS
July issue

We have a celebrity amongst us! :D I'd like everyone to join me in congratulating
TAG UR IT!!! :clap: :thumbsup:

TAGs beautiful SS appears in the "Readers Rides" section of the July issue of 'Camaro Performers'. :clap: Its a very nice write-up, accompanied by a very cool picture. :cool:

Nice goin' Tag!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

TAG UR IT 06-24-2007 10:30 PM

:eek:

SWEEEEEEET!!! Thank you very much for the heads up, Ed!!! You know where I'm going tomorrow!!!

I can't wait to see what was said and what pic they used. This'll be cool...:thumbsup:

acscamarochick06 06-24-2007 10:53 PM

Woohoo!!! Congrats Tag!!! A feat that you should be very proud of, as I am sure no one will disagree with me when I say that you represent Camaros well!!!

TAG UR IT 06-25-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acscamarochick06 (Post 14108)
Woohoo!!! Congrats Tag!!! A feat that you should be very proud of, as I am sure no one will disagree with me when I say that you represent Camaros well!!!

Thank you VERY much for that compliment! :respekt:

I'm going to see if I can find that issue of Camaro Performers today. I'll post up pix if I can find it.

cantseeme 06-25-2007 12:36 PM

i will be searching for as well thanx:thumbsup:

Punk_rider 06-25-2007 02:47 PM

TAG UR IT sucks and his car is ugly ...

YES!! I AM JEALOUS!!:mad:

:D :D :D :D

:bonk: :respekt:

MerF 06-25-2007 03:37 PM

Grats man!!

94z28inok 06-26-2007 02:31 AM

its almost 3am and Im really thinkin about runnin up to walmart an see if i can find a copy, they dont do very well at gettin the new issues on the shelf very early at our wal marts, congrats tho tag. lookin forward to readin. I actually was lookin for a new issue a few nights ago and they werent out yet....:iono:

Mindz 06-26-2007 03:09 AM

I'll have to check out my local borders or some other places to try and find an issue.

TAG UR IT 06-26-2007 03:17 AM

I went to Barnes and Nobles today. The only issue they had of Camaro Performers was the May issue. I asked for July and they kind of shrugged their shoulders saying I should call back tomorow....hmmmmmm. I got on the phone calling all the other B&N's and nothing. It looks like I'm going to have to call Borders and Wal-Mart. It seems like every time I go to look for something, they don't have it. It's phone calls from here on out!

And thanks to all again. I haven't a clue what I sent the guy. I just remember it being late at night and I rambled on and on about all my Camaros...hehe. If I remember correctly, I sent a bunch of pix for him to choose from. So, it could be just about anything. I'm freakin excited and can't wait to see the write up and the pic!

Mindz 06-26-2007 03:50 AM

Well it's 2 here, (What the heck are you doing up so late in TX?) so I won't get to a B&N until "tomorrow" anyways. They're all closed atm.

TAG UR IT 06-26-2007 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 14213)
Well it's 2 here, (What the heck are you doing up so late in TX?) so I won't get to a B&N until "tomorrow" anyways. They're all closed atm.

Bro, if I could hit the sack, I would!!! I tried going to bed at 12, but the baby kept squaking. So, I fed him while mom was pumping. I tried putting him down again. Not going to happen. He would lay there for about 15min. and start crying. Pick him up and problem solved. Lay him down and BAM! He starts up again 15 min later. :( That kept up until 2ish when we both were in bed. I finally said heck with it. I let the wife sleep and I'm up holding the boy. He should want to eat in a few min. I'm going to feed him and put him down again. HOPEFULLY, he'll stay down this time.

For those who haven't had children yet, it's a lot of sleepless nights. BUT, that doesn't last forever.

Mindz 06-26-2007 04:41 AM

Well glad to see you're taking care of your duties. Good for you for letting the mom have some rest. I just got home from work and boy am I hungry myself speaking of feeding. *Goes to make some stir-fry)

Moose 06-26-2007 07:06 AM

Hope you find the July issue soon Tag. ;)

As for your son, I've heard babies fall asleep whenever you take them for a ride. (Or is that a myth?) Anyway, take him out in the SS and go for a ride, looking for the new magazine! :D