Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Who else is going through withdrawals???? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78234)

acatlover13 04-18-2010 06:49 PM

Who else is going through withdrawals????

I've been so fully immersed in the Camaro5Fest for the last three days, taking advantage of every opportunity to have a blast in my Camaro....I'm not sure I can function again yet in the "real world." :headbang:

I hope I get over it....I gotta go to work tomorrow....

camaroincarolina 04-18-2010 06:53 PM

I feel your pain.....I just got home, kissed my son and then got on Camaro 5!!!!

BackinBlackSS/RS 04-18-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acatlover13 (Post 1736356)
I've been so fully immersed in the Camaro5Fest for the last three days, taking advantage of every opportunity to have a blast in my Camaro....I'm not sure I can function again yet in the "real world." :headbang:

I hope I get over it....I gotta go to work tomorrow....

I didn't even go, and I'm all jacked up on all the pics, videos, reports. I really enjoyed all the info coming from the fest. :drool::w00t:

InvaderMoose 04-18-2010 06:55 PM

Definitely, I wish it lasted all of Sunday too, cant wait till next year. WE NEED 2 A YEAR OR SOMETHING.

ron10 04-18-2010 07:03 PM

all of us that didn't get to join all of you,were with you in spirit.every one at the fest kept us with updates on what was going on.it was a little like we were there.
a big thanks to all that kept us updated.all great pics and video.

hawkman0136 04-18-2010 08:21 PM

withdrawal

Just a reminder of the F-body gathering in Atlanta, Ga. Memorial Day weekend. Show runs Friday through Sunday. There are usually 300+ cars, would be great for the Camaro5fest people to join in. For info look under F-body gathering.com. And yes, F-bodfather is always here with many GM surprises. We look forward to seeing those we met at camaro5fest and for those who could not attend hope to see you here.

68/2010 04-18-2010 08:29 PM

I feel like we waited so long for the Camaro Fest and then it flew by. I found myself lost going down the road alone. I miss everyone already. It's sad.:cry: I had a awesome time and will never forget it. And it was nice to see faces w/ the names. I'm very proud to be a Camaro owner and it's a great feeling knowing that we have such a big family.:thumbup:

topgun1 04-18-2010 09:57 PM

i'm having withdrawal symptoms. I'm trying to get back into my work mode, but can't seem to do it. I want to play with the car!

01pewterz28 04-18-2010 10:03 PM

Yep sucks it's over but it's time to get ready for Fbody Gathering 14 in Atlanta GA memorial day weekend 4 days of Car show fun :D

Sean

helmincamaro 04-18-2010 10:05 PM

The withdrawls didn't really set in with me til I slowed down and waved bye to the caravan and then took the turn away from them to finish my journey home. I remember looking in my mirror for the first time in 4 days and not seeing a camaro.... what a strange feeling. But hey, a few minutes later I pulled over and got a milkshake and now :thumbup: but I just can't wait til next time.

ROBBDOGG1986 04-18-2010 10:06 PM

:(Wow... It was like prom or that special moment you remember as a kid that u begged and begged your parents to take you back to but they said maybe next year dear but you gotta be a good boy! I drove 4 hours home and only one camaro I seen right at exit to home

orange10s.c. 04-18-2010 10:07 PM

I need another dose of that too !!!!!

helmincamaro 04-18-2010 10:19 PM

lol, PROM...... there's just no comparison. I'd take this any day over prom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROBBDOGG1986 (Post 1737268)
:(Wow... It was like prom or that special moment you remember as a kid that u begged and begged your parents to take you back to but they said maybe next year dear but you gotta be a good boy! I drove 4 hours home and only one camaro I seen right at exit to home

Jamie Mac 04-18-2010 10:52 PM

Once I left I only saw 6 of them in a little over 500 miles. It was a tad depressing. The last one was the vendor with the bumblebee front facia. He bought me a super hot cup of coffee at the rest area. We stood and talked for probably 1/2 hour while waiting for the coffee to cool and drink it. Thanks vendor guy! Sorry too many names this weekend