Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   RDP Email and Dyno Tuning (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440363)

dynosteve 02-14-2016 12:57 PM

RDP Email and Dyno Tuning

1 Attachment(s)
RDP Store Offers Email and Dyno Tuning Services to all the Forum Members here, we support and Tune using various Brands of Software Such as SCT, HP Tuners, Diablosport CMR. When a Customer recieves a Tune from us and is a Member of Camaro5 Forums they recieve Free Tune Updates for Life.

We also assist in Helping Customers decide on what parts to put into their engines combinations and provide on going support and advise so that you can reach your performance goals with out wasting a heap of $$$ and getting confused by various different oppions out there,

So if you have a question about a build or tuning on your car or just need to know the real facts and results from upgrades you are looking to do, pm us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

dwheeler78 02-14-2016 09:56 PM

I have to give a big thank you to you, Steve. You emailed back and forth with me for a few weeks until I was ready to purchase. You got the tuner to me in just a few days and helped a noob tune his car after business hours. Thanks for answering your phone so late that evening. This thing is a different animal now. You have my future business and respect. Thanks again.

Guys, if you have any doubts about who to deal with, look no further than RDP Motorsports and dynosteve.

qcman 02-15-2016 10:22 AM

I knew you would be happy with him.... He did the same for me one time my car locked up after hours loading an updated tune. I panicked and called him and he answered after he was closed! Saved mt A$$ lol.

So..... How is that L99 now? :)

dwheeler78 02-15-2016 01:12 PM

She's a different car. Even idle seems smoother at cold start. Hell of a lot better throttle response, fo sho!!

BLKMRKT 02-21-2016 11:56 PM

Just finished installing my sct tune, stainless works headers and CAI from Steve and nothing but positive results!! Car pulls much harder and smoother across the rpm range! Thanks Steve and RDP motorsports for your amazing customer service!

G701LE 02-24-2016 07:03 PM

Hi Steve,
I already have a Trinity. Can you PM me a price on custom engine/trans tune? Also, I am bone stock. But, tomorrow am ordering some headers, high flow cats, an UDP, and CAI. So, I will def need to be retuned when all goes in.

G701LE 03-10-2016 08:18 PM

Hey Steve,
Just wanted to thank you for the tune. I have to say you woke up that L99. Transmission shifts fast and hard. Love it!!

0331Marine 03-28-2016 05:21 PM

PM sent Steve.

Phantom20 04-04-2016 10:29 PM

So we get a free tune file if we buy the SCT off of you correct?

What else would I be able to do with the SCT tuner past what you give me? As in, could I make custom changes as well or is it basically useless without the tune files?

Thanks!

dynosteve 04-05-2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom20 (Post 9012068)
So we get a free tune file if we buy the SCT off of you correct?

What else would I be able to do with the SCT tuner past what you give me? As in, could I make custom changes as well or is it basically useless without the tune files?

Thanks!

The unit comes with base cann tunes from sct as well, and you can also do custom tunes from other dyno shops with your unit, as well as its a code reader and data logger etc

Wacko37 04-17-2016 08:24 AM

just made 415hp 400 tq with mods in sig and his remote tune! graph was beautiful ass well. instant tq and smooth lines all the way to redline!

felix1357 04-27-2016 02:34 PM

I have also purchased headers, Rotofab CAI, custom CAM kit, and SCT with remote tune from RDP. Service was great as is Steve's knowledge. Got the tune within hours of sending him the original. He also stayed on the phone with me multiple times to help troubleshoot a few issues and provided tune updates to resolve the problem. Car is such a different beast now. Thank you Steve!

rvadim76 04-27-2016 02:44 PM

Just my 02 cents: Steve is a MAN :) I am dealing with him for over a year (since I bought my 2ss) and he is answering email even during weekends! his attitude is just awesome (the least I can say) and rare to see nowadays

mikey00 05-01-2016 12:03 PM

I am happy I listened to all the positive reviews from the people in this forum. Steve offers great service he sent me my custom tune on a Sunday. If anyone is on the fence to go with Steve all I can tell you is just go for it you will not be disappointed. THANKS AGAIN STEVE.