Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My Mistress in White [COTW 4/22/13] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262914)

vroomapunk 01-07-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behic2320 (Post 6003619)
Thanks Man I really appreciate it, these cars are a little to much fun haha, but yea my new rims get in some time in the next week at two Im so anxious

These are the rims I Went with Ill probably add a white pin stripe to them

I like those more. Your old rims are one of those things I like to see on other ppl's cars but wouldnt put on my own haha. Definitely do the white pinstripe.

GunnyG 01-07-2013 02:14 PM

Behic...welcome back. Got a radio and Metra from you a few months ago. If you'd like it back, I'm thinking of putting the stock radio back in.

Behic2320 01-07-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunnyG (Post 6003736)
Behic...welcome back. Got a radio and Metra from you a few months ago. If you'd like it back, I'm thinking of putting the stock radio back in.

Hahaha Thanks man and I actually might take you up on that did you not like how it worked or something???

GunnyG 01-07-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behic2320 (Post 6003754)
Hahaha Thanks man and I actually might take you up on that did you not like how it worked or something???

It works great! Might be stepping up to a '13 ZL-1 in a few months and it comes with Nav, so I won't need it. At first the AC didn't work, but because you had an LT, it needed me software. After that got fixed its been fine. Your new car is looking badass by the way!

Behic2320 01-07-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunnyG (Post 6003776)
It works great! Might be stepping up to a '13 ZL-1 in a few months and it comes with Nav, so I won't need it. At first the AC didn't work, but because you had an LT, it needed me software. After that got fixed its been fine. Your new car is looking badass by the way!

Thanks man I appreciate it and that sucks about the AC and thanks for the compliments and a ZL1 :happyanim::thumbup::bow::confused0068:

you know you have to share and let all us drive it right hahahaha

Im a little shy on cash at the moment because of all the mods i just put in but pm me a price and we can see if we can work something out

GunnyG 01-07-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behic2320 (Post 6003786)
Thanks man I appreciate it and that sucks about the AC and thanks for the compliments and a ZL1 :happyanim::thumbup::bow::confused0068:

you know you have to share and let all us drive it right hahahaha

Im a little shy on cash at the moment because of all the mods i just put in but pm me a price and we can see if we can work something out

Whenever we hook up and if I get it you can definitely take it for a spin. No rush right now as it'll probably be a couple of months. No worries on the AC thing. It was software because it came from an LT. Only thing that sucked was it was July and hot as hell that week.

Behic2320 01-07-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunnyG (Post 6003799)
Whenever we hook up and if I get it you can definitely take it for a spin. No rush right now as it'll probably be a couple of months. No worries on the AC thing. It was software because it came from an LT. Only thing that sucked was it was July and hot as hell that week.

Haha very nice well let me know boss man, are you planning to go with a black Z or what???

Behic2320 01-07-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 6003696)
I like those more. Your old rims are one of those things I like to see on other ppl's cars but wouldnt put on my own haha. Definitely do the white pinstripe.

Yea I loved those rims but was just going for something a little different. They definitely made the car pop though but was trying to go with something a little less drastic a little more classy haha

vroomapunk 01-07-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behic2320 (Post 6005004)
Yea I loved those rims but was just going for something a little different. They definitely made the car pop though but was trying to go with something a little less drastic a little more classy haha

Exactly. I like classy.

GunnyG 01-07-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behic2320 (Post 6004017)
Haha very nice well let me know boss man, are you planning to go with a black Z or what???

About Mar-Apr timeframe. I've had my eye on and AGM '13, CF, Black wheels but I think I gotta wait for a bit.

RED DEMON SS 01-07-2013 08:13 PM

I think you have done a fantastic job with everything so far! With that said, i would make them fit that hood better than it is right now. You can see some fitment issues with it in all the frontal photos. I can imagine it bugs the hell out of you already!

Behic2320 01-07-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farthestnorth (Post 6005525)
I think you have done a fantastic job with everything so far! With that said, i would make them fit that hood better than it is right now. You can see some fitment issues with it in all the frontal photos. I can imagine it bugs the hell out of you already!

Hahahaha you have no idea it's already back in the shop getting work done I hate being without my car but it will be the way it should very soon, however I'm really pleased with the way the bumper and paint came out

Behic2320 01-07-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunnyG (Post 6005291)
About Mar-Apr timeframe. I've had my eye on and AGM '13, CF, Black wheels but I think I gotta wait for a bit.

Nice man and that's sweet can't wait to see it the dealer I just picked my ss from has a new summit white one on the lot that I was drooling over hahaha but definitely hit me up when you think it's time

Behic2320 01-07-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 6005107)
Exactly. I like classy.

Haha me too, I'm really happy with everything so far I just need to find one of those damn money trees that everyone else seems to have planted in their back yard hahahha