Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ALABAMA Members (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45876)

Dr Jkel 10-05-2009 08:46 AM

ALABAMA Members

Hello all,

After this weekend at Talladega I realized that there are alot of members in Alabama that I do not know. Please respond to this thread, while it is easy to remember PINK, I met alot of people and we introduced each other by first names and locations, We can use this thread to do some cruises, maybe go out to eat, maybe visit children's hospital in Birmingham, etc......the possibilities are endless, so lets here from you.

Dr Jkel 10-05-2009 08:48 AM

Bythe way my name is John and I am from Oxford

critteral 10-05-2009 10:35 AM

John, I'm Doug from Birmingham. wish like hell I could have made the meet, I only live 38 miles from the track, but something came up that could not be avoided. I hope to meet you and the others at the next meet.

yourcountryboo 10-05-2009 10:37 AM

yo im tony from auburn....we gota do a meet again with some sort of activity,,,this weekend was freakin AWESOME!!!

Dr Jkel 10-05-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critteral (Post 1005846)
John, I'm Doug from Birmingham. wish like hell I could have made the meet, I only live 38 miles from the track, but something came up that could not be avoided. I hope to meet you and the others at the next meet.

Doug,

This sounds great, I am sure that once a few more members from this area see this thread we can get alot more interst in doing cruises.

I know there is a great chicken wing place in Oxford called Struts,Bar BQ place in Trussville call Costa's, maybe Top of the River in Gadsden just ideas. Maybe if we can find some local events and get some people interested we can me some nice people who enjoy the same thing. Ryan from Pell City said he is game, I met him and his wife Sunday and they are very nice people.

Throw out some ideas and we can try and get something going.

Inkman27 10-05-2009 11:01 AM

Hello John,

I am Michael from Huntsville and would love to meet up with ya’ll after I receive my Camaro. I should have it next week…. but I am sending her out for custom painting and window tint …..not sure how long this will take….. but I know I’ll want to take a road trip once I get her…… Keep me up-dated

critteral 10-05-2009 11:08 AM

I'm game for just about anything, given enough notice.

RJT-Maro 10-05-2009 11:08 AM

Hey John,

I'm Jerry from Eufaula..

Scott lives here also...

we should do a meet and cruise sometime, would be down for it.

If you have a sunroof on your car and no stripes then we have the same car lol

Scott@Bjorn3D 10-05-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJT-Maro (Post 1005976)
Hey John,

I'm Jerry from Eufaula..

Scott lives here also...

we should do a meet and cruise sometime, would be down for it.

If you have a sunroof on your car and no stripes then we have the same car lol

Yeah what he said!!

ljustin293 10-05-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Jekel (Post 1005878)
Doug,

This sounds great, I am sure that once a few more members from this area see this thread we can get alot more interst in doing cruises.

I know there is a great chicken wing place in Oxford called Struts,Bar BQ place in Trussville call Costa's, maybe Top of the River in Gadsden just ideas. Maybe if we can find some local events and get some people interested we can me some nice people who enjoy the same thing. Ryan from Pell City said he is game, I met him and his wife Sunday and they are very nice people.

Throw out some ideas and we can try and get something going.

I'm not from Alabama..but the drive to Oxford isn't that far for me from GA, I would love to get together once I get my car.

RJT-Maro 10-05-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D (Post 1006033)
Yeah what he said!!

ha! :laugh:

I think we need to do what you were talking about..

Crusing to Mobile to meet PQ then go to USS Alabama..

what do some of you guys think??

RJT-Maro 10-05-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 1006044)
I'm not from Alabama..but the drive to Oxford isn't that far for me from GA, I would love to get together once I get my car.

If we do what we are talking about doing(see post above) then we should wait till you get your car so you can join the action

Dr Jkel 10-05-2009 11:32 AM

Sounds great fellows, Michael we can wait for our first get together until you get you car fixed, would love to see the custom paint job, and of course we all know what time of year it is around here so Saturdays don't look to good. I think it would be good to meet up for lunch/dinner and kinda figure out what things we like to do. On the news they have some pretty neat spots on the Fox station called "Absolutely Alabama" just neat places in Alabama.

I think this week is Cruzin the Coast. Just would like to meet people that share a common interest, and make some lifetime friends.

Dr Jkel 10-05-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 1006044)

Justin, you are more than welcome anytime, wished I had more time to talk with you yesterday, you seem like a very nice young man and can't wait to see your Camaro.