Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Hey all.. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32574)

dj_laugs 07-15-2009 04:53 PM

Hey all..

Hi all.. I just found this forum via google. As internet consultant for the Irving Chevrolet dealer I thought it might be a good idea siging up here and hooking up with fellow Camaro friends..

:thumbup: great forum!!!!!!

2010 2-Tone 07-15-2009 04:54 PM

Good to have you on board.:wave:

GrnMchin 07-15-2009 04:55 PM

:wave:

dj_laugs 07-15-2009 05:10 PM

Thank you.. Thank you.. This revamped Camaro is great. I have been out of "chevy" for a couple years. I remember the beginning of the "American Revolution" and the Unicorn of an SSR we had to sell in Lake George, New York. Moved to DFW where I ended up working for a Chevy dealer again... back to the roots!

The Camaro unlike any other car in recent years has polished the brand and taking on the 'big' boys head on.. Love it! Parked myself at Parra Chevrolet in the internet department.. Found this forum via google. Reading some threads on here now, brushing up on my Camaro knowledge..

Legend 07-15-2009 05:12 PM

:wave: Welcome!

dj_laugs 07-15-2009 05:32 PM

I think that about 10% of the internet requests are on Camaro's right now.. That vehicle has gotten quit a following over the past couple months! I am wondering when TOPGEAR (BBC) is going to do a review on it.. the crushed the GT500 in a test.. wondering what their opinion is going to be on this one... hehe

tjbusa 07-15-2009 05:40 PM

welcome to the site and let the search button be your friend. There is not too much left unturned that hasn't been posted.

AllieCat 07-15-2009 05:49 PM

Welcome!!!

RedRaider 07-15-2009 06:16 PM

Welcome. Prepare to become addicted to Camaro5.

kellertxgen5 07-15-2009 11:42 PM

Some suggestions:

Learn all you can from this site. You can learn more from this site than anything your dealership can provide for you. (We probably knew on here that manual SS production was going to be delayed before most dealers) Just make sure you use the search function. If you can't find it in te search then don't be afraid to ask.

Most people here will not buy a Camaro for more than MSRP... just a fair warning.

Other than that prepare to waste half your life on here... if you
are anything like me.

dieautobot 07-16-2009 02:01 AM

i agree. i've never been a "forum" watcher, but this site is chock full of great info. the research usually pans out and there isn't a large amount of smarmy jerks here. good people here

Paperer 07-16-2009 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_laugs (Post 684100)
I think that about 10% of the internet requests are on Camaro's right now.. That vehicle has gotten quit a following over the past couple months! I am wondering when TOPGEAR (BBC) is going to do a review on it.. the crushed the GT500 in a test.. wondering what their opinion is going to be on this one... hehe

I can't wait for Top Gear to test it either.

Yeah, I love this forum. You'll learn everything about the Camaro and more. I've went to dealers and I sounded like I was selling it to them because I kept correcting them and telling them all about it. All because of Camaro5!

phillip72699 07-16-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_laugs (Post 683999)
Hi all.. I just found this forum via google. As internet consultant for the Irving Chevrolet dealer I thought it might be a good idea siging up here and hooking up with fellow Camaro friends..

:thumbup: great forum!!!!!!

Welcome my friend....:happyanim: This is a great site to find pretty much everything Cam related.....the people on here will always give you a helping hand...we are all family on here....that said....Welcome!:thumbup:

LSP2010 07-16-2009 08:21 AM

:wave:hi