Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FLOYD BENNET FIELD PART II RAINDATE APRIL 25 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77658)

Bmbl-B 04-15-2010 08:55 PM

FLOYD BENNET FIELD PART II RAINDATE APRIL 25
 
DONT BE MAD AT ME LOL IAM JUST AS UPSET AS EVERYONE ELSE BUT THE WEATHER CALLS FOR A RAINY WEEKEND SO I CASE IT IS A WASHOUT WE WILL MOVE THE MEET TO THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY APRIL 25 10AM PASS IT ON :mad0259::mad0259::mad0259::mad0259::mad0259::mad0 233::mad0233::mad0233:

Croathlete 04-15-2010 09:13 PM

Don't jinx it!!! :paddle:

JOET638 04-15-2010 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=Croathlete;1726315]Don't jinx it!!! :paddle:THERE IS ONLY A 10 % CHANCE OF RAIN KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED

mydreamcar 04-15-2010 09:18 PM

was rather bummed that I could not make it this week, cars at the body shop getting the stripes painted on. :thumbup: sorry just want to be there

"prima"Donna 04-15-2010 09:37 PM

ok, let's keep checking the forecast and see what it says by Saturday....:rolleyes:

gary bee 04-15-2010 09:42 PM

don't worry Mr. G is on the weather watch :emoticon14:

Krozzbow 04-15-2010 11:43 PM

Aw man! I stop myself from mentioning rain this weekend. I was afraid I mightíve jinxing it, but I guess it looks more than likely. Iíve been waiting for this rain since Tuesday. Lets see if all just blows away to a different direction. You just canít rely on the weather peopleĎs forecast.

SNV 04-16-2010 04:26 AM

Well I hope we don't have to change the date. This weekend is the only one that works for me :(.

kjd15 04-16-2010 08:37 AM

I don't know why all this time, I was thinking the meet was Sat and I wasn't going to be able to make it. Doh!

I think the weather for Sunday is actually looking ok.

1969to2010 04-16-2010 08:53 AM

well either way well try to call it early for sunday well see theres a chance of rain im hoping for the best

"prima"Donna 04-16-2010 05:55 PM

Will you be posting on Saturday night about the rain date???...for those of us that will 'sleep in' if it's postponed...lol... ;)

BLIZZARD_2010_SS 04-16-2010 07:57 PM

Last I saw it looks Promsing for a non WASHOUT. Wooooooo Hoooooo. The logos are just about done for those that ordered them and have others that are just prepared for their color application. Monica and I are sooooooo looking forward to seeing how many 5th Gens Show ..... Members or not I will be ( reguarding the weather ) at the LIE rest stop at 8. Then we can head to Merrick Train Station for the "Roll-out" Hope to see you guys there. I wish we were in Atlanta for the C5 fest. It looks like one hell of a showing. Next year , lets get a NY contingent to roll out to The Fest..........

ONEHEAVYCHEVY 04-16-2010 08:54 PM

relax everyone. its just suposed to be cloudy on sunday thats it.

Krozzbow 04-17-2010 04:41 PM

Ok guys, I will be up by 3:00am Sunday mourning. It's my usual wake-up time for work. Can any of the head huncho's let us know if the meet will be a go or no show by posting it on this thread very early Sunday? It sure will be cool for an early start for those who live far. Just a memo to be sure. Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.