Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

mmarx82 06-25-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6715472)
who says ill be there? maybe I wont be, maybe I will...

You know you can't resist. Were you still planning to do the autocross on the 30th?

Jer4251 06-26-2013 02:42 PM

What's it gonna cost to do it? Our cars are road course cars. Not great for auto cross. But still looks fun.


looks like 40-45 bucks for non scca members

I may end up doing this if any others want to as well.

mmarx82 06-26-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6719037)
What's it gonna cost to do it? Our cars are road course cars. Not great for auto cross. But still looks fun.


looks like 40-45 bucks for non scca members

I may end up doing this if any others want to as well.

Compuzen and 2013ZL1vert expressed wanting to go...

2013ZL1vert 06-26-2013 03:37 PM

Yea that sounds like fun

2013ZL1vert 06-26-2013 03:43 PM

....however, we are in Vegas this week and we get back late Friday night. So, my butts gonna be tired of riding. I may not make it.

mmarx82 06-26-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013ZL1vert (Post 6719292)
....however, we are in Vegas this week and we get back late Friday night. So, my butts gonna be tired of riding. I may not make it.

Just think about your poor car lol, all alone for a week, it's gonna want to stretch out it's legs lol.

2013ZL1vert 06-26-2013 03:57 PM

....LOL it'll have to wait!!

mpiersd 06-26-2013 04:39 PM

Replacing the bumper cover and diffuser.

USMCSSGT-RET 06-29-2013 07:25 AM

I'll be there next Sunday. Found out I'm not going on the work trip I was supposed to go to.

Jer4251 06-29-2013 07:26 AM

I'm going to Florida tomorrow. So no autocross for me. Gotta go get me a toy!

Compuzen 06-29-2013 08:14 AM

I'm signed up for the Autocross event tomorrow. Who else is going?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RLHMARINES 06-29-2013 04:53 PM

I'll be down in Florida this weekend.

mmarx82 06-29-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLHMARINES (Post 6732462)
I'll be down in Florida this weekend.

Meet is next weekend. :thumb:

USMCSSGT-RET 06-29-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6731206)
I'm going to Florida tomorrow. So no autocross for me. Gotta go get me a toy!

Toy?!?! Isn't that what your slow white car is for?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.