Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

f5journal 10-19-2011 02:27 PM

Nice looking kids. Too bad mine are closer to your age now
:respekt:

GTAHVIT 10-19-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f5journal (Post 3902874)
Nice looking kids. Too bad mine are closer to your age now
:respekt:

Thank you!

any grand kids yet???


Man it's hard for me at their age... I want them to grow up so we can do more stuff but I know the teenage years are looming... (PQ keeps reminding me)... and then they are off to do their own thing a few years later...

So, I want them to grow up but not too fast. :laugh:

radz28 10-19-2011 02:36 PM

GREAT pics' and beautiful kids, man :) They're going to develop their love for CAMARO early :D My son has :D

f5journal 10-19-2011 02:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know what you mean. This is my daughter and her family...my grandkids obviously. I have one more slightly older daughter in Phoenix. She was out of town during C5fest or I would have flown in

They will grow up fast enough and then it all starts over again...like taking the grandson to karate :)

f5journal 10-19-2011 02:41 PM

Notice the House of Hook t-shirt. damn Mustang fanatics

GTAHVIT 10-19-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz28 (Post 3902927)
GREAT pics' and beautiful kids, man :) They're going to develop their love for CAMARO early :D My son has :D

thanks my friend! Gotta start em young right....

http://images.crestock.com/3650000-3...3655273-xs.jpg

"Look you can cut classes, stay our past curfew, even get arrested for speeding... But do not, under no circumstances, ever drive a F... Fo....

you know what I mean...."

:laugh:

PQ 10-19-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3902954)
thanks my friend! Gotta start em young right....

http://images.crestock.com/3650000-3...3655273-xs.jpg

"Look you can cut classes, stay our past curfew, even get arrested for speeding... But do not, under no circumstances, ever drive a F... Fo....

you know what I mean...."

:laugh:

:sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

GTAHVIT 10-19-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f5journal (Post 3902930)
I know what you mean. This is my daughter and her family...my grandkids obviously. I have one more slightly older daughter in Phoenix. She was out of town during C5fest or I would have flown in

They will grow up fast enough and then it all starts over again...like taking the grandson to karate :)


You Sir, should be very proud. You have a lovely family. :respekt: I can't even begin to comprehend grand kids yet.

:D

zebra 10-19-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRPQ (Post 3902678)
Nice garage dude. That scene looks freaking awesome. You're a lucky man. :thumbsup: Totaly happy for you guys.

you're just jealous cause your kids have much 'cooler' things to do than help Dad with his car :rolleyes: :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by f5journal (Post 3902930)
I know what you mean. This is my daughter and her family...my grandkids obviously. I have one more slightly older daughter in Phoenix. She was out of town during C5fest or I would have flown in

They will grow up fast enough and then it all starts over again...like taking the grandson to karate :)

whoa! :confused0068:
he looks like a bald Chris!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3902954)
thanks my friend! Gotta start em young right....

http://images.crestock.com/3650000-3...3655273-xs.jpg

"Look you can cut classes, stay our past curfew, even get arrested for speeding... But do not, under no circumstances, ever drive a F... Fo....

you know what I mean...."

:laugh:

EPIC!

JusticePete 10-19-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3905227)
he looks like a bald Chris!

That is harsh. What did f5journal do to get or your bad side?











:sm0:

zebra 10-19-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3905343)
That is harsh. What did f5journal do to get or your bad side?

oh, you know me... i tell it like it is no matter who might run home crying!







:sm0:

PQ 10-19-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3902981)
You Sir, should be very proud. You have a lovely family. :respekt: I can't even begin to comprehend grand kids yet.

:D

*gulp*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3905227)
whoa! :confused0068:
he looks like a bald Chris!

I was actually thinking a bald Nick. (Sharduk)

SSE 4 2SS 10-19-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3905366)
*gulp*

I was actually thinking a bald Nick. (Sharduk)

lmmfao...

Nick is Chris's kids dad... oh, and you mis-spelled Sharduk... it's Sharduck... cause that's what he needs to do next time he sees Chris...

GTAHVIT 10-20-2011 10:27 AM

Wait a minute.... :iono:

how did I become the bad guy here????? :facepalm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.