Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local Marketplace (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   *Sale* ECS SL1500 V8 Supercharger Kits - $7195 Installed, Tuned, Dyno'd (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249232)

Matt @ RX 09-10-2012 09:46 AM

*Sale* ECS SL1500 V8 Supercharger Kits - $7195 Installed, Tuned, Dyno'd

2 Attachment(s)
The ECS SC1500 Supercharger Kit for the 2010+ Camaro SS LS3/L99 is a work of art. I personally have the ECS SC Kit on my 9-second street car, and worked on the development of the kit while I worked at ECS. This is a great kit and the only one that I recommend for the centrifigal supercharger for the 10+ LS3/L99 motors! The kit is complete including:

System Contents & Features:
• Kit adds approximately 200hp to otherwise stock vehicles, and the capability to deliver far more on modified cars.
• Belt driven NOVI 1500 centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability (Vortech YSI upgrade available)
• Fuel management upgrade includes an ECS Fuel Pump Booster and 60# injectors for safe, reliable operation
• Self contained oiling for ease of installation and the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger
• Braided Stainless steel oil drain line
• Tial Q OR Tial Qr 50mm Blowoff Valve.
• Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes steel double, walled ball bearing idlers, Crank pulley, drive belt and all necessary hardware
• Crank pin kit and new GM Crank bolt included
• High-flow, reusable air filter
• Air inlet restrictor plate integrated into system provides greater low RPM hp & torque while maintaining safe peak RPM boost levels
• PCV oil separator to eliminate oil vapor from intake
• ECS Valve Cover Breather
• Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
• Large, thermally efficient air to air intercooler
• System is designed to work with factory cooling system
• Heavy duty belt tensioner with double walled ball bearing idlers to ensure proper belt tracking and traction
• Kit comes with new NGK TR-6 spark plugs
• New 160 degree thermostat to ensure adequate cooling
• Complete kit fits under stock hood
• 6061 aluminum ducting
• Standard kit comes with polished head unit, matte black powder coated brackets and matte black ducting
All of the ECS Supercharger Kits come with the genuine Tial blow-off valves. You can select the Q (Loud) or Qr (Quieter) valve below, no additional cost!
* Optional: Powder coated Brackets & Ducting to specific paint code colors. Will match your SS exterior paint! (Add $200 to kit price)

$7195 Turn-Key Installation, includes custom tuning & color dyno print-outs. You can call the shop to schedule your appointment today 941-721-1826.

East Coast Supercharging 10-03-2012 09:34 AM

Bump for ya! :thumbup:

Matt @ RX 11-14-2012 07:12 PM

Heres a bump.