Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   This site is like crack. You know you're addicted to Camaro5 when... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7743)

GameOver620 10-05-2008 07:42 PM

This site is like crack. You know you're addicted to Camaro5 when...

i don't know about everyone else but i constantly catch myself coming back to this site over and over again even if i just checked 30 seconds ago. In class I'm on my iphone and on this site. My girlfriend is constantly on my case about spending more time on this site than doing anything.

I guess it's because there is news constantly updating on the car and i want to know as soon as possible. I've never really anticipated anything like the way I'm waiting for this car. I went to Wal-Mart and bought Transformers on blu-ray just so i can see the camaro more. I'm pretty sure this is the case for every single person that is a member of this site.

Just thought i'd share it with you guys

CamaroSpike23 10-05-2008 08:01 PM

i know... ive been addicted for over 2 years now...

Iroczlover 10-05-2008 08:08 PM

I was going through withdraws when I was with out a computer for two days lol.

kanys 10-05-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iroczlover (Post 146881)
I was going through withdraws when I was with out a computer for two days lol.

Lol yeah same I lost power after Hurricane Ike, and I was pretty much going insane! This site is awesome and I could not live without it (unless I got some meds and a straight-jacket:thumbup:).

Iroczlover 10-05-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanys (Post 146886)
Lol yeah same I lost power after Hurricane Ike, and I was pretty much going insane! This site is awesome and I could not live without it (unless I got some meds and a straight-jacket:thumbup:).

lol my computer locked up on us on thursday, we are just now getting the new computers all hooked up & running where I can be on line more than 2 mins with out my husband yelling at me to get off that way he can do things to my computer lol.

Kyle2k 10-05-2008 08:23 PM

This site is causing me to take time away from school! :(

drivingincamaro 10-05-2008 08:37 PM

we need to get clean ok my name is drivingincamaro or steve and my addiction is camaro5.com :bellyroll:

when i first started on camaro5 there was only the pre pros with the ugly ass head lights and different colored tail lights i didnt check much but.. when the actual production car came i couldnt i check every 30 minutes

when im in my digital images class i create camaro photo shops when my teacher isn't looking and i constantly check camaro 5 :cool: :thumbsup:

Zieke 10-05-2008 08:39 PM

following drivingincamaro's lead:
Hi, my name is Colton. im a camaro5 addict.
im on here pretty much everyday, all day. lol

Sierra 10-05-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameOver620 (Post 146861)
i don't know about everyone else but i constantly catch myself coming back to this site over and over again even if i just checked 30 seconds ago. In class I'm on my iphone and on this site. My girlfriend is constantly on my case about spending more time on this site than doing anything.

I guess it's because there is news constantly updating on the car and i want to know as soon as possible. I've never really anticipated anything like the way I'm waiting for this car. I went to Wal-Mart and bought Transformers on blu-ray just so i can see the camaro more. I'm pretty sure this is the case for every single person that is a member of this site.

Just thought i'd share it with you guys

since you are so addicted to the site, can i have your gf's number? :)

shank0668 10-05-2008 08:44 PM

hi im shank and im addicted tto camaro5

Yeahyouknwit 10-05-2008 08:44 PM

lol i know this is bad im on this site way too much but i love it. im constantly waiting for the next posts to come up and when they do its like christmas morning. then a wait and do the same thing

Supermans 10-05-2008 08:52 PM

Not that I've ever tried crack, but this site gets close to how addicting it is.. I'm on this site everyday since I joined. All because of te Camaro.. I'm still deciding if I should order on the 13th or wait until I can get the HUD.. decisions..

srtclg1007 10-05-2008 08:54 PM

This site has the most info. And the more I know, the less I can decide!!!!

fbird777 10-05-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srtclg1007 (Post 146926)
This site has the most info. And the more I know, the less I can decide!!!!

Yes it does, it outperforms every Camaro site out there.