Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hydro Blue being offered?? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48913)

ihaveacamaro 10-24-2009 05:36 PM

Hydro Blue being offered??

i read in a thread that there will be a new "Hydro Blue" being offered...

does anyone know anything (unofficial or official) about this??

StangKiller-SS 10-24-2009 10:04 PM

Sounds interesting.

ljustin293 10-24-2009 10:05 PM

hmm...that would be a new one..I haven't heard anything

Hercules778 10-24-2009 10:12 PM

where did u read this from?

philipdistefano 10-24-2009 10:20 PM

The only other color I've heard of is Synergy Green from CamaroScotty's blog. A new blue would be nice - I still think it's a shame they are axing ABM. It would've been my second choice.

Eduk8r 10-24-2009 10:26 PM

Hydro, Aqua Hmmmm sounds the same to me. Both are water.

TwoEcho 10-24-2009 10:33 PM

I think hydro blue is the same color that Saturn used for the sky. There was a post here earlier that said they had heard this was going to be offered in the future. As far as I know this is just a rumor at best. Not even sure where this person had heard this..

Eduk8r 10-24-2009 10:40 PM

Sounds logical. closing down Saturn so they need to use the paint somewhere.

TJ91 10-25-2009 12:45 AM

new colours are the following. (Unofficially Official) So dont argue with me, ill just pass the message on...could be true could not be
Synergy Green- Limited edition- will be shown at Sema
Scottish Yellow- New yelloiw interior coming out as well- green interior package coming out as well according to a member
Olympic white - change over- white interior coming out too
Hydro Blue - replacement for ABM
Il be excited to see all these changes next year. Im waiting for that SGM edition!
Check out the ABM thread, weve posted a few pics of hydro blue in there for comparisons and i think it looks great....not better then ABM though...for now

ihaveacamaro 10-25-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 1086032)
new colours are the following. (Unofficially Official) So dont argue with me, ill just pass the message on...could be true could not be
Synergy Green- Limited edition- will be shown at Sema
Scottish Yellow- New yelloiw interior coming out as well- green interior package coming out as well according to a member
Olympic white - change over- white interior coming out too
Hydro Blue - replacement for ABM
Il be excited to see all these changes next year. Im waiting for that SGM edition!
Check out the ABM thread, weve posted a few pics of hydro blue in there for comparisons and i think it looks great....not better then ABM though...for now

ya i took a look at the hydro blue... im glad that they have it as a replacement for the ABM, but i agree with you: the hydro blue is still not as great as ABM...

i cant afford the camaro till next year and i really wanted ABM :( well atleast there will hopefully be this "hydro blue"

camaro5 10-28-2009 03:24 AM

Not too bad.

I wanna argue though. Dammit. :)

Hydro Blue

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/at..._3005751_n.jpg

IneedAZ 10-28-2009 05:11 AM

IMO if they take the car one shade deeper on the blue side(kinda what it looks like when in the shadows) they would have a winner. The key would be keep it on the blue side, not aqua side. Maybe a shade lighter than the Fathom Blue they used on Gen1.

Camaroman_99 10-28-2009 06:00 AM

I like it. I was really liking the ABM.

JJ#48Racing 10-28-2009 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwantacamaro (Post 1087355)
ya i took a look at the hydro blue... im glad that they have it as a replacement for the ABM, but i agree with you: the hydro blue is still not as great as ABM...

i cant afford the camaro till next year and i really wanted ABM :( well atleast there will hopefully be this "hydro blue"

:word: Hydro blue looks like it might be nice, but I was really wanting ABM when I order next year also.