Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Tom Henry Racing 03-26-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopper (Post 1640445)
Now that's some serious citrus power!:w00t:

Orange you going to ask me how? :chevy: Yours could be next.:D

CynAgain 03-27-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1640160)
So are you now clipping coupons for the local tire store? It seems those might be handy to keep in the glovebox.

:laughabove:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1640502)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopper (Post 1640445)
Now that's some serious citrus power!:w00t:

Orange you going to ask me how? :chevy: Yours could be next.:D

LMaO!!! What a great thread :happyanim:

Congrats GTA!

GTAHVIT 03-27-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themossman (Post 1639944)
Between you, JChalua, and I (et al)...Jacksonville residents are going to think 5th Gen camaros are abnormally fast....:D

:cool: ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 1639961)
lookin good!!

:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1639970)
You're forgetting about the governor.:thumbup:

Wha? :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1639994)
i thought Doug was the only one who got one of those :iono:
what'd you do while i was gone, GTA?

Oh just a little dealer mod... Thanks to Tom Henry.. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1640160)
So are you now clipping coupons for the local tire store? It seems those might be handy to keep in the glovebox.

Maybe the tires will last the trip home..... :iono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopper (Post 1640445)
Now that's some serious citrus power!:w00t:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1640502)
Orange you going to ask me how? :chevy: Yours could be next.:D

:laughabove:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1641999)
:laughabove:




LMaO!!! What a great thread :happyanim:

Congrats GTA!

Thanks! :happyanim:

PQ 03-27-2010 01:37 PM

Damn. Calling New York Life and raising my benefit.

Mr Twisty 03-27-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themossman (Post 1639944)
Between you, JChalua, and I (et al)...Jacksonville residents are going to think 5th Gen camaros are abnormally fast....:D

Well you are, what, 5 feet ASL? :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1640502)
Orange you going to ask me how? :chevy: Yours could be next.:D

I was scrolling looking for a knock knock joke...Corney but appropriate, I loll'd :facepalm:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1642720)
Damn. Calling New York Life and raising my benefit.

Gotcha covered buddy, Bonnie will be well taken care of :thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 03-27-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1635934)
Headers are on, exhaust is on, and it is badged. Tonys socket is still missing, but the red rags will blow out the exhaust eventually.

:laughabove:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1635958)
OH, and I drove it today, and came back in 1 piece...................

Luckily....I mean...I heard a special crew was hired to go out and put out a few certain tree stumps. :sm0:

:bolt:
Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1639994)
i thought Doug was the only one who got one of those :iono:
what'd you do while i was gone, GTA?

:(

Nope. NO SC for me...at least....not YET!
Get some updates as soon as you can! And nice numbers.;)

ItIsWhatItIs 03-28-2010 10:52 AM

Congrats from another member of the THR club!!! Are you planning on getting any 1/4 mile #'s?:chevy:

PQ 03-28-2010 10:22 PM

Ok, iPhone post. Hear is a little example of Chris right now.
:emoticon2:
:happyanim:
:emoticon2:
:D
:emoticon2:
:thumbup:
:emoticon2:
:help:


PQ >>>>>>>>:sm0:

Mr. Wyndham 03-28-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1648122)
Ok, iPhone post. Hear is a little example of Chris right now.
:emoticon2:
:happyanim:
:emoticon2:
:D
:emoticon2:
:thumbup:
:emoticon2:
:help:


PQ >>>>>>>>:sm0:

I wish I could've made it down!! :D
Stupid Birthdays....grumblegrumbleggggrrrr....

But he said he'd call me...wiener...I'm gonna have to ignore his calls for a while as payback.

zebra 03-28-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRPQ (Post 1648122)
Ok, iPhone post. Hear is a little example of Chris right now.
:emoticon2:
:happyanim:
:emoticon2:
:D
:emoticon2:
:thumbup:
:emoticon2:
:help:


PQ >>>>>>>>:sm0:



and here's IRPQ:
:yikes: :confused0068: :scared0016:

PQ 03-28-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1648164)
I wish I could've made it down!! :D
Stupid Birthdays....grumblegrumbleggggrrrr....

But he said he'd call me...wiener...I'm gonna have to ignore his calls for a while as payback.

Wore out.



We stopped by THR before we hit the hotel. (neither of us brought a camera :facepalm:)

Poor dude trying to peek at his car. lol It was locked up tight.

I better sleep too now. Though I got a feeling I'll have plenty of time to sleep on the way back down south. haha

He definately would struggle as a truck driver though. :bellyroll:

PQ 03-28-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1648263)
and here's IRPQ:
:yikes: :confused0068: :scared0016:

I will be tomorrow. His car will have 200 more RWHP than mine. :yikes::confused0068::help:

Mr. Wyndham 03-28-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1648268)
He definately would struggle as a truck driver though. :bellyroll:

Pack some Oranges for the trip...he'll be fine. :bellyroll:

PQ 03-28-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1648349)
Pack some Oranges for the trip...he'll be fine. :bellyroll:

I think Tom will stock him up tomorrow. lol

zebra 03-28-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRPQ (Post 1648291)
I will be tomorrow. His car will have 200 more RWHP than mine. :yikes::confused0068::help:

so he's only making 400? :iono: sounds like Tom's slackin'... that or the rags really are still in there :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1648349)
Pack some Oranges for the trip...he'll be fine. :bellyroll:

why fer? to hit him with when he starts dozing off? :iono:
i know i sure wouldn't want orange juice squirting all over my interior :thumbdown:

TAG UR IT 03-28-2010 11:58 PM

So he's driving it back tomorrow?

VERY COOL!

I remember that night in the hotel.....knowing my "other baby" was locked up tight just down the road. Oh man...I was on cloud nine. I honestly couldn't believe it was happening.

Chris, you will remember this day for a long, long time. Congrats, my friend!

DGthe3 03-29-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1648263)
and here's IRPQ:
:yikes: :confused0068: :scared0016:

IRPQ no longer exists ... you've been gone a long time

GTAHVIT 03-29-2010 08:37 AM

At Tom's now.....

Just got back from the test drive.....



:confused0068:

O..... M...... G.......

:happyanim: :D :happyanim: :D



:thumbsup:

Mr Twisty 03-29-2010 08:57 AM

I think he likes it :laugh:

You bringing it home?

Blade 03-29-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1649240)
At Tom's now.....

Just got back from the test drive.....



:confused0068:

O..... M...... G.......

:happyanim: :D :happyanim: :D



:thumbsup:

Pictures!!! You goofball!!!

Mr Twisty 03-29-2010 09:49 AM

He conveniently forgot his camera.... Didn't want us to see a grown man cry :wink:

Who wants to start a betting pool on how many times they stop "just to look at it." :laugh:

CynAgain 03-29-2010 11:50 AM

:bangdesk:

:needpics:

zebra 03-29-2010 11:51 AM

+ eleventybillion, but i totally get the whole no-camera thing

Mr Twisty 03-29-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1650045)
:bangdesk:

:needpics:

Here ya go :laugh:

http://www.hot-asian-babes.biz/image...ngth-boots.jpg

Inspector 17 03-29-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1649240)
At Tom's now.....

Just got back from the test drive.....



:confused0068:

O..... M...... G.......

:happyanim: :D :happyanim: :D



:thumbsup:

Since you didn't call me, I suggest you take a little detour on your way home. You need to put the extra miles on it to break it in anyway. :D

fbodfather 03-29-2010 02:49 PM

Talked to Chris a while ago (...and the lil weasel.....)


Perma-grin has set in...........


......alltho I think Chris is a bit worried about WHY PQ is grinning at him......:iono::iono:


.......they've actually been to Mars and back -- and saw the space ship in the town square.......


.........and hopefully they'll have a safe trip home..................



very much looking fwd to seeing them at Camaro5Fest..........

Blade 03-29-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1649536)
He conveniently forgot his camera.... Didn't want us to see a grown man cry :wink:

Who wants to start a betting pool on how many times they stop "just to look at it." :laugh:

Once every 50 miles.

Number 3 03-29-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1650780)
Talked to Chris a while ago (...and the lil weasel.....)


Perma-grin has set in...........


......alltho I think Chris is a bit worried about WHY PQ is grinning at him......:iono::iono:


.......they've actually been to Mars and back -- and saw the space ship in the town square.......


.........and hopefully they'll have a safe trip home..................



very much looking fwd to seeing them at Camaro5Fest..........

Apparently he will take your call......... Mine not so much

CynAgain 03-29-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1650242)
Here ya go :laugh:

THAT pic was supposed to remain private Mister! :paddle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1651033)
Apparently he will take your call......... Mine not so much

:bellyroll:



ooooooo this is going to be sooooooo much fun!!! :happyanim:

Blade 03-29-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1652291)
THAT pic was supposed to remain private Mister! :paddle:



:bellyroll:



ooooooo this is going to be sooooooo much fun!!! :happyanim:

Cyn........I swear to god between you, bonnie, camarogirl, badgebunny and aby........I don't know who the bigger tease is on the boards! LMFAO!

TAG UR IT 03-29-2010 11:46 PM

Hey Chris.../

I hope the drive home is an enjoyable one. I'm sure it will be.

Just make sure that as you are "headed home," you are actually headed in the RIGHT direction!:laugh:

OnStar can be your friend, you know...:sm0:

Number 3 03-30-2010 05:19 AM

Pics.............NOW


Inspector 17 03-30-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1651033)
Apparently he will take your call......... Mine not so much

Don't feel bad Number 3. We were supposed to meet up, he was going to let me drive his car, we were maybe going to enjoy a cold beverage together. :iono: :mad0260: Then, no love here. I think the closer he got to the car, the more he got like this

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_4...29850512P8.jpg

PQ better watch his fingers...

Blade 03-30-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaropete (Post 1653673)
Don't feel bad Number 3. We were supposed to meet up, he was going to let me drive his car, we were maybe going to enjoy a cold beverage together. :iono: :mad0260: Then, no love here. I think the closer he got to the car, the more he got like this

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_4...29850512P8.jpg

PQ better watch his fingers...

Ummm.....dude I have a V6, and when I was driving back to Charlotte, so many people asked to stop by and I didn't LOL :)

Tom Henry Racing 03-30-2010 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1653485)
Pics.............NOW


Heres one, Chris loaded a child seat in the car, and it was full of Cheerios, so I don't know if he and PQ were snacking on the way home, or if PQ had to ride in the seat!

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1650780)
Talked to Chris a while ago (...and the lil weasel.....)


Perma-grin has set in...........


......alltho I think Chris is a bit worried about WHY PQ is grinning at him......:iono::iono:


.......they've actually been to Mars and back -- and saw the space ship in the town square.......


.........and hopefully they'll have a safe trip home..................



very much looking fwd to seeing them at Camaro5Fest..........

Yeah, God speed, GTA and PQ... That don't mean speed up till you see God! :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1652291)
THAT pic was supposed to remain private Mister! :paddle:



:bellyroll:



ooooooo this is going to be sooooooo much fun!!! :happyanim:

Couldn't help it... Had to share :drool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1653485)
Pics.............NOW


...... you're scaring me:scared0016:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1653756)
Heres one, Chris loaded a child seat in the car, and it was full of Cheerios, so I don't know if he and PQ were snacking on the way home, or if PQ had to ride in the seat!

:laugh:

GTAHVIT 03-30-2010 10:25 AM

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK

I"m sorry, I'm so far behind at work.

I need ot get caught up. but I promise let me get off this conference call and get the email box emptied and I PROMISE I will have pics up....

:D

:happyanim:

And I must give Tom Henry the utmost :respekt: for the way we were treated!

:thumbsup:

More to follow.

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 11:58 AM

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...513869&thumb=1

PQ 03-30-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1653756)
Heres one, Chris loaded a child seat in the car, and it was full of Cheerios, so I don't know if he and PQ were snacking on the way home, or if PQ had to ride in the seat!

While I was in the passenger seat I felt like using the booster. :rolleyes:

His driver seat goes about an inch higher than mine. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1648407)
so he's only making 400? :iono: sounds like Tom's slackin'... that or the rags really are still in there :laugh:

:paddle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1650780)
......alltho I think Chris is a bit worried about WHY PQ is grinning at him......:iono::iono:


.......they've actually been to Mars and back -- and saw the space ship in the town square.......


.........and hopefully they'll have a safe trip home..................



very much looking fwd to seeing them at Camaro5Fest..........

Same here. ;)

It was really neat touring the area. Tom was awesome. He never told us anything funny about you. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1651033)
Apparently he will take your call......... Mine not so much

Yes he did I was there. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 1653072)
OnStar can be your friend, you know...:sm0:

I AM A BELIVER IN ONSTAR AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!

The dude is smarter than the lady though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaropete (Post 1653673)
Don't feel bad Number 3. We were supposed to meet up, he was going to let me drive his car, we were maybe going to enjoy a cold beverage together. :iono: :mad0260: Then, no love here. I think the closer he got to the car, the more he got like this



PQ better watch his fingers...

He needed me too bad. haha I got to drive during the dry part of the trip back. :thumbsup:

Way to make me disapointed to get back in my car......... :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1653891)
Yeah, God speed, GTA and PQ... That don't mean speed up till you see God! :laugh:

We made it. :happyanim:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1654195)
And I must give Tom Henry the utmost :respekt: for the way we were treated!

:thumbsup:

:word:

GTAHVIT 03-30-2010 03:07 PM

5 Attachment(s)
OK OK.

Here we go. Sorry for the delay.. I'm going on about 3 hours of sleep and then we had to move furniture at work today.... Plus getting caught up.

So I apologize for the delay.

But here are the pics I mentioned.

Like PQ and I have said. I can't thank Tom Enough.

He has truly been a consumate gentleman and his staff are truly professionals. At no time was I ever pressured into anything, the deal never changed, and any time I had a question I got an honest and truthful answer.

While I'm at it I'd also like to thank Number3 for all the advice and help he gave me in reasearching my options for the car. I owe you the next round without a doubt.

Oh and by "round" I mean both.... ;)

Fbodfather. I was thuroughly taken by your home town... UFO and all... As you can see below, We stopped by to say hello... But just drank your beer instead... Wish we had the time to listen to you mom tell more stories... But after the diaper rash story we decided we should go... ;) Oh and you need to buy some milk... Just so you know...

PQ, Man I can't thank you enough for taking time off work to make the two day drive which truned into almost 4 days for you. Please give Bonnie my Sincere Thanks.

And everyone in this thread whos hung in there with me... through the good.... and the **cough** FLA1 option **cough** bad... :D

This is truly the best web community out there and I'm very gald to be friends with all of you.

The car is absolutely unreal. I will post the dyno sheet once I scan it in. The final numbers are RWHP 530 and RWT 525. :confused0068: According to Tom they brought the numbers down to ensure that I had a safe A/F mixture for the summer months here in FL... Apparently they did cold, warm and Hot runs and all the numbers held with no problems. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to meet all of you at the Fest. Tom will be there and I highly recomend you take the time to introduce yourselves and shake his hand. He's a life long car guy and I'm very glad to have met him.

I couldn't be happier with my car.... :happyanim:

ON TO THE PICS!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.