Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

PQ 04-07-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3064901)
Hey Now. I seem to remember (OK - partially...lol) of one (OK - all) mod standing out in front of the host hotel with various liquid libations until wee hours of the morning with a good buzz on. I'll bet I can dig up some incriminating pics... :drinking:

:word:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3065077)
I uhm don't really remember much after about 9ish??? :iono:

QFT............. :bellyroll:

mlee 04-07-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3064747)
Jet lag...

Easterners will be disappearing about 8 LOL

Damn... no wonder we were up so late last time...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour (Post 3064886)
:drinking::drinking:
but we were quiet!

Uhhhhhhhhhh except for the DET MSL reving its motor at 2AM other than that...:iono:

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 3066024)
Damn... no wonder we were up so late last time...

Uhhhhhhhhhh except for the DET MSL reving its motor at 2AM other than that...:iono:

There is always one... LOL

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 01:09 PM

Chris, got your secret decoder keyboard handy?

Someone is being mischievous and planning evil things.. :iono:

GTAHVIT 04-07-2011 01:11 PM

Uhm.... and who would this be????

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3066279)
Uhm.... and who would this be????


Those L99 guy's are up to something..
http://www.modernmuscleforum.com/ima...lies/cry_1.gif

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 01:26 PM

Ut Oh.. I see you found the perps..http://www.modernmuscleforum.com/ima...lies/poke2.gif

GTAHVIT 04-07-2011 01:41 PM

Just like a bunch of auto owners.... sneaking around looking for trouble....

;)

Camaro_Corvette 04-07-2011 01:44 PM

LMAO. :sm0: They are a terrible bunch aren't they.

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3066411)
Just like a bunch of auto owners.... sneaking around looking for trouble....

;)

HEY! :mad0260: I resemble that remark!

GTAHVIT 04-07-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3066474)
HEY! :mad0260: I resemble that remark!

We all make our choices in life....



;) :D

PQ 04-07-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3066411)
Just like a bunch of auto owners.... sneaking around looking for trouble....

;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 3066427)
LMAO. :sm0: They are a terrible bunch aren't they.

Keep it up, I'll go start a L99 Vs LS3 thread. :bellyroll:

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 3066427)
LMAO. :sm0: They are a terrible bunch aren't they.

Come join us on the Dark Side. We have cookies!

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3066504)
Keep it up, I'll go start a L99 Vs LS3 thread. :bellyroll:


I have to ask the question.. PQ.. Which side will you be on?:respekt:

PQ 04-07-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 3066642)
I have to ask the question.. PQ.. Which side will you be on?:respekt:

:rolleyes:

zebra 04-07-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3066504)
Keep it up, I'll go start a L99 Vs LS3 thread. :bellyroll:

lock & instaban :rules:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3066813)
:rolleyes:

don't lie!! we all know which side you'd pick!

PQ 04-07-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3066951)
don't lie!! we all know which side you'd pick!

I can neither confirm nor deny whatever it is you are getting at.

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 05:29 PM

PQ would be on the LS3 side..
c'mon admit it.. you like hanging with us...:D

SSE 4 2SS 04-07-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 3067479)
PQ would be on the LS3 side..
c'mon admit it.. you like hanging with us...:D

If you can't beat em... join em...




:D

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3067699)
If you can't beat em... join em...




:D

You may come to the L99 party then. :D

SSE 4 2SS 04-07-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3067701)
You may come to the L99 party then. :D

I'm happy to mix with the opposition, thanks for the invite.. and bear in mind, the opposition on here is like that of brothers/sisters, we mess with each other, but heaven help the mopar and ford owners that mess with any of us...

Camaro_Corvette 04-07-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3067699)
If you can't beat em... join em...




:D

There shouldn't have even been a L99 option...:yikes:

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3067733)
I'm happy to mix with the opposition, thanks for the invite.. and bear in mind, the opposition on here is like that of brothers/sisters, we mess with each other, but heaven help the mopar and ford owners that mess with any of us...

Exactly!

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 3067738)
There shouldn't have even been a L99 option...:yikes:

Now play nice.

SSE 4 2SS 04-07-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3067757)
Now play nice.

I like the L-99 option, it givees the MANual drivers something to pick on others about... Think of it as a 35 mm SLR vs a point and shoot instamatic, they both take pics, but one of them makes you feel better about the end product...

600hp-lpe 04-07-2011 06:53 PM

Well, if you're not shifting, your not driving..

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 06:55 PM

I just chose the one that gets down the track faster.

SSE 4 2SS 04-07-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3067812)
I just chose the one that gets down the track faster.

So where is it... lol...

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 07:23 PM

Being made even faster.

SSE 4 2SS 04-07-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3067938)
Being made even faster.

I've seen that, nice work going on...

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3067944)
I've seen that, nice work going on...

Thanks.

Actually, I'm just playin' the game with you. I am more the "you drive what you like, I'll drive what I like" type. Your car is sweet. Are you racing at the Fest?

PQ 04-07-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 3067479)
PQ would be on the LS3 side..
c'mon admit it.. you like hanging with us...:D

Oh, I'll drink your bee............. er............ hang with you guys. :drinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 3067738)
There shouldn't have even been a L99 option...:yikes:

:word:

On this I can agree. Auto tranny, yes. L99, no.

SSE 4 2SS 04-07-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3067948)
Thanks.

Actually, I'm just playin' the game with you. I am more the "you drive what you like, I'll drive what I like" type. Your car is sweet. Are you racing at the Fest?

I'll probably make a few limited passes, but I don't have a cage yet... We made some last night and with very easy effort leaving the line, 2.5 second 60' times, we were still trapping at 130 mph... Brandi is simply astounding... I'm blown away how much power my builder got from her, and it's a very conservative tune... almost no timing, and plenty of fuel left... I ran next to a Chally, and he jumped off the line, several lengths ahead with no problem, I hit second gear and got her sorted out and blew past him... I trapped 126 on that pass to his 90 something...

And yes, I bought and drive what I like, and regardless of that, there are tons of Camaro's I like... and other than the green one with the huge wheels, none that I don't like...

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3067975)
Oh, I'll drink your bee............. er............ hang with you guys. :drinking:

:word:

On this I can agree. Auto tranny, yes. L99, no.


What he siad...

My car is getting an LS3 conversion today.

PQ: Did you see the pics of my "junkyard car my build thread."

Sorry for threadjacking GTA... back to our regularly scheduled thread...

http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-co...ing_orange.jpg

Camaro_Corvette 04-07-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3067975)
Oh, I'll drink your bee............. er............ hang with you guys. :drinking:

:word:

On this I can agree. Auto tranny, yes. L99, no.

That's more or less what I meant. :thumbsup:

zebra 04-07-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3067999)
...I ran next to a Chally, and he jumped off the line, several lengths ahead with no problem, I hit second gear and got her sorted out and blew past him... I trapped 126 on that pass to his 90 something...

dang & i thought i was slow only trapping 109 last week! :laugh: and that's with only 290-ish to the wheels!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 3068037)
That's more or less what I meant. :thumbsup:

but all the rest of us meant there should never've been an automatic
... or at least require a medical waiver for problems with left legs/right arms to buy one

Darth_Emma 04-07-2011 09:08 PM

I just don't understand the mind set of folks who dis someone else's choice. Maybe they're compensating for something by puffing themselves up...

I'm glad you're happy with your car. I'm very happy with mine.

PQ 04-07-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3068371)
but all the rest of us meant there should never've been an automatic
... or at least require a medical waiver for problems with left legs/right arms to buy one

I have a medical waiver. 'Doc' tuned my car. That's medical.... right? :D

zebra 04-07-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3068421)
I just don't understand the mind set of folks who dis someone else's choice. Maybe they're compensating for something by puffing themselves up...

I'm glad you're happy with your car. I'm very happy with mine.

:laugh: :facepalm:
i figured you, of all people, could appreciate the friendly banter/backstabbing between friends & fellow car owners.

i mean come on... a Ford will still get you from point A to B (most of the time anyway), but it's just the spirit & fun of stabbing at them for it just because we own Chevys. i thought that's just how it went :iono:




actually... manual transmission owners are just better people in general because their transmission defines who they are. go figure... you were right all along!!

Camaro_Corvette 04-07-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3068371)

but all the rest of us meant there should never've been an automatic
... or at least require a medical waiver for problems with left legs/right arms to buy one

LMAO. That too.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.