Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

JusticePete 01-27-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 4384477)
Actually, Monday is my crew change day... but people have been hinting at me staying over to help the New to the rig subsea hand get the stack wet... I'm not feeling it... but we'll see... I really want off of here, lots of reasons for me not to stay and a couple for me to stay...

One reason not to stay... The rig is nearly full of people and so I would end up in a room on the top bunk with some catering hand... in and out all night long... they do not fly choppers out here everyday... so say I have the stack down and latched by tuesday, I probably couldn't leave until thurs or friday... Not my ball of wax...

They only fly the charter jet down here once a week, so I would have to find a commercial flight ... of which there is only one into and out of Carmen each day... so I would end up stuck in a hotel in Mexico with no transportation no phone, no communications etc... all because some one doesn't know or trust the new guy... that has been in subsea 15 years longer than I have...

But with the stay a week longer bonus you can add what to to the SSE 4 2SS....

GTAHVIT 01-27-2012 11:24 AM

Gees... It would be different if there was some incentive... but if this rig is as thankless as you say... Hard to help em out...

PQ 01-27-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4384551)
But with the stay a week longer bonus you can add what to to the SSE 4 2SS....

:word: I thought the same. lol

Extra week at Roberts pay grade should be a bazillion dollars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4384563)
Gees... It would be different if there was some incentive... but if this rig is as thankless as you say... Hard to help em out...

Unless the guy screws something up leaving Robert a mess to clean up. :iono:

garcmol 01-27-2012 11:53 AM

I think I'd be heading home. Burn up your bonus (if you get one), not to mention your time sittin' in a hotel room.... choppin' at the bit staring at the walls, then buy a commercial ticket cause your bored out of your skull.... nah, that'd drive me nuts.

garcmol 01-27-2012 11:53 AM

Well if it's for a "bazillion", then...... maybe

SSE 4 2SS 01-27-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4384500)
Damn. I'm thinking it should be fine then. WTF...... does he drive a Mustang or something? :laugh:

Nah, just old...

Mr Twisty 01-27-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4374459)
:chevy:

I have hated carbon fiber since I used to go to the king of all Ricer shows NOPI every year for 4 years in a row.

Carbon fiber is to Ricers like Primer is to MobillerAlabamians. :bellyroll:

Fixed :laugh:
... Actually CF needs to go mainstream, more fabric, cheaper prices, lighter cars for US :headbang:
(you can paint yours with primer) :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 4382011)
That pictures made me think of this sill song which I hadn't heard in years... there's a yellowtail in it somewhere...

"She drank like a... well a LOT" :bellyroll:
Great one-liners in there... reminded me a little of Frank Zappa
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 4384819)
Nah, just old...

...replied the coal :laugh:

JusticePete 01-27-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4385087)
...replied the coal :laugh:

is a diamond in progress :D

Mr Twisty 01-27-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4385248)
is a diamond in progress :D

Let's go with that since I'm older than both of you LOL

A gal once told me she could see right thru me, so I must be done ;)

GTAHVIT 01-27-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4385580)
Let's go with that since I'm older than both of you LOL

A gal once told me she could see right thru me, so I must be done ;)

:laughabove:

Mr Twisty 01-27-2012 05:12 PM

I see Pete put you on constraint till after fest..... that sux











you gonna wrap your old bars around the neck of the "friend" that most deserves it?
... :laugh:

SSE 4 2SS 01-27-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4384738)
:word: I thought the same. lol

Extra week at Roberts pay grade should be a bazillion dollars.

it's only a kazzilion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 4384748)
I think I'd be heading home. Burn up your bonus (if you get one), not to mention your time sittin' in a hotel room.... choppin' at the bit staring at the walls, then buy a commercial ticket cause your bored out of your skull.... nah, that'd drive me nuts.

I wouldn't have to buy the ticket... they want me here, they buy the ticket under normal or extenuating circumstances...

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 4384754)
Well if it's for a "bazillion", then...... maybe

It's only a Kazzilion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4385580)
Let's go with that since I'm older than both of you LOL

A gal once told me she could see right thru me, so I must be done ;)

If you fart dust, you're old, if someone can see through you, eat a cheeseburger and skip the diet coke... Have a fully sugared one... and some fries, and save room for a shake when the other food is gone...

Mr. Wyndham 01-27-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 4377166)
I'm in....and I'll take on BOTH of y'all!

:moon:

Wooo!! Grass Drag!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4377982)
:laugh:

When people are looking for the staff at the fest they're gonna have to go to emma, "Hey, where can I find Joe?"

emma: "well, Joe and chris are #4 on the autox, Joe and Dug are #13 at the drag strip. So you can try and squeeze yourself in. Shall I put something in the book then?"


:laugh:

Hands-free phone calles while flying down the strip. Wouldn't that be something? :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 4378595)
Game on. Should we get a betting pool going?

Do it!!! :D :D :D

...I don't have any tricks up my sleeve...;)

JusticePete 01-27-2012 09:16 PM

I'll put my money on TAG and the alignment he is running.

Mr Twisty 01-27-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 4386542)



If you fart dust, you're old, if someone can see through you, eat a cheeseburger and skip the diet coke... Have a fully sugared one... and some fries, and save room for a shake when the other food is gone...

Crisco FTW! :headbang:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4387630)
I'll put my money on TAG and the alignment he is running.

I haven't seen you this excited about a car since... well... ever! You must really be digging the new setup :w00t:

JusticePete 01-27-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4387661)
Crisco FTW! :headbang:


I haven't seen you this excited about a car since... well... ever! You must really be digging the new setup :w00t:

It is good, really good. Now if I could get TAG to order a set of 19x10.5 Forgelines and Bridgestone 305/30/19/XL RE-11s...

zebra 01-27-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4381253)
So plan on some leave. :)
...

maybe
we'll see ;)

Mr Twisty 01-27-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4387796)
It is good, really good. Now if I could get TAG to order a set of 19x10.5 Forgelines and Bridgestone 305/30/19/XL RE-11s...

Yeah, I think he should put the originals in a rack for safe keeping and do just that :headbang:

Mr Twisty 01-27-2012 10:03 PM

I don't know where else to put this, so I'm gonna put it in your thread, Chris... okay?
Kinky 3-some :D
























http://i.imgur.com/WLG78.jpg

JusticePete 01-27-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4387857)
I don't know where else to put this, so I'm gonna put it in your thread, Chris... okay?
Kinky 3-some :D
























http://i.imgur.com/WLG78.jpg

Joe, Doug and Chris or is it Joe, Chris and Doug???

Mr. Wyndham 01-27-2012 10:43 PM

*walking out of thread*

mlee 01-27-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4387857)
I don't know where else to put this, so I'm gonna put it in your thread, Chris... okay?
Kinky 3-some :D

ROTFLMAO...:bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4388030)
*walking out of thread*

Run!!!!

Mr. Wyndham 01-27-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 4388043)
ROTFLMAO...:bellyroll:

Run!!!!

Trying not to call attention to myself...shhh...

mlee 01-27-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4388049)
Trying not to call attention to myself...shhh...

Too late... I think you're the one with his mouth open...:bellyroll:

JusticePete 01-27-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 4388082)
Too late... I think you're the one with his mouth open...:bellyroll:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/throwing-up.gif

Mr. Wyndham 01-27-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 4388082)
Too late... I think you're the one with his mouth open...:bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4388094)

:confused0068: :bolt: :barf: :upset:

PQ 01-27-2012 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 328491

Mr Twisty 01-28-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4388160)

What... It's not even soft core porn :laugh:

Number 3 01-28-2012 06:52 AM

I've heard rumors in other places this thread had been redecorated and was no longer GTA's build thread.

Like what you've done with the place.

Mr Twisty 01-28-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 4388946)
I've heard rumors in other places this thread had been redecorated and was no longer GTA's build thread.

Like what you've done with the place.

He left the door unlocked and the fridge full of beer.

... he needs to hire a cleaning lady, so much trash, mice are infesting the place :laugh:

Number 3 01-28-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4388987)
He left the door unlocked and the fridge full of beer.

... he needs to hire a cleaning lady, so much trash, mice are infesting the place :laugh:

Sounds like a fraternity house I know of. LOL

Mr Twisty 01-28-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 4389060)
Sounds like a fraternity house I know of. LOL

ZETA LAMBDA UNUM :headbang:

or ZETA DUAL OCTO :headbang:

JusticePete 01-28-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 4389060)
Sounds like a fraternity house I know of. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4389186)
ZETA LAMBDA UNUM :headbang:

or ZETA DUAL OCTO :headbang:

ΩΩΩ

















Ω is the last place letter of the Greek alphabet :bolt:

SSE 4 2SS 01-28-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 4388946)
I've heard rumors in other places this thread had been redecorated and was no longer GTA's build thread.

Like what you've done with the place.

This is the "My build thread PWA" thread

GTAHVIT 01-28-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 4389919)
This is the "My build thread PWA" thread

:D wouldn't have it any other way... But uhm those "mice" gotta go... I don't like what Joe and Doug did to my mouse... I'm sure it will never be the same...

*opens compusa in a new browser window*

Mr. Wyndham 02-11-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4390210)
:D wouldn't have it any other way... But uhm those "mice" gotta go... I don't like what Joe and Doug did to my mouse... I'm sure it will never be the same...

*opens compusa in a new browser window*

*walks back into thread*

Are the mice gone?

You'd think....being moderators and all...if didn't actually find the mouse thing hilarious, they'd be gone by now....

...things that make you go "hmmm"...:sm0:

JusticePete 02-11-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4466123)
*walks back into thread*

Are the mice gone?

You'd think....being moderators and all...if didn't actually find the mouse thing hilarious, they'd be gone by now....

...things that make you go "hmmm"...:sm0:

Mice are gone, but I found a rat ;-)

Number 3 02-11-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4466260)
Mice are gone, but I found a rat ;-)

Which means we need a cat in here..........................or traps. Poison works nice, but the sticky pads seem to work too. But there is a bit of satisfaction when you hear the "snap" of the old school spring trap too. But then there is the fun a seeing your cat running around with a tail hanging out of it's mouth and looking all happy. LOL

My dad, who worked for GM in Flint for years in a plant on the Flint river used to say the only thing scarier than the huge river rats was the cats that used to hang out by the river to catch them. :yikes:

JusticePete 02-12-2012 01:56 AM

*** Emergency Action Message ***

NEEDS LOWERING

***** END MESSAGE *****

TAG UR IT 02-12-2012 03:43 AM

:D


You ready to wake up?


BRRRRRING!!!


:laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.