Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   SOLO Performance MACH XL L99 Exhaust- GROUP BUY EXTENDED UNTIL 11/8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50155)

GOINGSOLO2 11-01-2009 08:08 AM

SOLO Performance MACH XL L99 Exhaust- GROUP BUY EXTENDED UNTIL 11/8

Solo Performance would love to see our customers get the full 20% discount, so we have decided to extend the group buy until Sunday, November 8 at midnight.

Currently, we are at 12, and need only 8 more for the full discount. At 20%, this kit would only cost you $620 shipped after the discount is applied. Jump in the group buy now, and let's get the full discount like we did with our LS3 exhaust group buy!!

Group Buy Thread---> http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45646

kismyss 11-01-2009 01:20 PM

:confused0068:Wow that's awesome for you guys to Extend the Group Buy. After driving with my Mach XL for about 4 days now it gets better and better everytime I drive it.:headbang: You can really tell that the system is breaking in now and it just sounds So F***ing Awesome.:headbang: I just want to say that I am so completely happy with this exhaust system it has such a unique and sophisticated sound.:happyanim: It just so F***ing Smooth. I was just thinking the other day at a stop light while I was revving it up at how it sounds so good without being annoying and loud, it doesnt pop or crackle. It just purrs like a freaking Tiger.:bow: Man and when you open it up on a straightaway you just want to go faster and faster cause it sounds better and better.:drool: I just love it. :drool: As I was washing the car and shining it up I was also very proud of how the tips look and how they conform to the angles of the rear bumper and how they sit perfectly inside the holes of the molding. I'm so freaking anal that it would have really bugged the S**T out of me if things did'nt line up right. I just love when people take pride in their work and craftsmenship.:clap: I know some of you "just wont buy a system that you havent heard in person":mad0259:. :readthethread:I'm telling you just read the F***ing threads from happy L99 owners and even more so the previous group buy for the LS3. Listen and watch the videos.:readthethread: It sounds even better than the videos show. Holy crap look how many people bought this same system for God Sakes and I have not read One complaint yet. :respekt: Only thread after thread of guys saying the same thing as me, the system is awesome. I was just chatting with someone else on this thread and he was complaining about a very well known popular system for sale on this site and other sites about how loud it is and when it pops and crackles and how he wished he had gone with a different system that wasnt so loud. Meanwhile I'm thinking to myself thank God that is not me. I cant imagine paying $1000 or more and then realizing the system is too loud or makes a strange sound. If your looking for a loud popping system thats loose then this is not for you. But if your looking for an Exotic Tight Muscle Car Meets Ferrari Exhaust Sound than look no further my friend you've found it.:wave: Thanks again Solo for building this system and making it so affordable allowing me to do other mods that I wouldnt have had the money to do. :bow: I think AAC Style should thank you too cause thats where I'm spending the extra $. If anybody has any questions or concerns just pm me. See you later I'm going to go open her up and show her off. Later:headbang:

ZombieEatsYou 11-03-2009 11:54 AM

bump.
Only 5 days left!!

eddie SS 11-04-2009 11:34 AM

I'm sitting here at work listening to the vids of the Mach XL and losing my mind. This system sounds so awesome. It's being delivered to my house today and I can't wait. I have someone waiting for me to install today. I'm so excited, hope that I don't forget my camera for the vids..... Thanks again for providing us with this outstanding deal. Everyone who's hesitating, just do it. This system is top notch and the sound is just incredible.

GOINGSOLO2 11-04-2009 11:36 AM

4 days to go...get your orders in and increase the discount even more!!!!

Mzodarg 11-05-2009 03:45 AM

^^ To the top-

GOINGSOLO2 11-05-2009 01:50 PM

We are up to 14 now! Only 6 more to go, and Sunday is the last day to get in on this group buy!

eddie SS 11-06-2009 06:13 AM

Well, I installed the Mach XL on Wednesday at a local Midas muffler shop. I keep reading about the good quality and fit of this exhaust, but all I can say is WOW...!!! I'm really not trying to knock these guys, but for informational purposes. They were not the brightest bunch of guys and it still only took them about 50 minutes to install. I say that because I just glanced at the instructions before going there and I had to instruct them on what to do. They didn't want to cut the stock system by the mufflers, so that took awhile. They installed the Mack XL in about 20 mins. They just dropped the pipes right in and they needed no adjustments at all. The tips just fill the rear exists perfectly and aligned right away. They were really impressed with the system and keep calling over the other tech's to see it. Once installed I hit the remote start and it growled to life. At start up it sounded like the stock exhaust but once I hit the throttle, you knew there was nothing stock under there. It sounds awesome. I noticed that since install, the exhaust note seems to be getting deeper. When I drive down the highway, I can't seem to stop wanting to "gun" it. I keep seeing people all look at me before I even pass them because they hear that deep note growling behind them. It isn't loud at all until you hit it. It is such a refined sound. The throttle seems a bit smoother also. I am 110% satisfied with this system. Thanks for building such an awesome exhaust and then providing it to us at such a low price. Anyone that let's this offer go by is just insane. You will regret it if you don't jump on this offer. The install price at this shop was $100.

GOINGSOLO2 11-06-2009 03:41 PM

15 now...5 more kits to go before Sunday!!!!!

Mzodarg 11-06-2009 06:49 PM

Got mine via ups today- thanks! Come on guys I need that 5 Percent, have to fix my scooter......

Mike

third1 11-07-2009 08:45 PM

I ordered mine today, 4 more to go for 20%

Mzodarg 11-08-2009 01:46 AM

Alright- For all ya'll sitting on the fence, you have roughly 22 hours to make your decision. It look like there is 4 slots left.

I had mine installed yesterday and brother let me tell you, the HP-TQ difference was astonishing!! Car has the exotic muscle car tone (lambo/Ferrrari)

I just need a CIA now....

Mike

GOINGSOLO2 11-08-2009 12:07 PM

Group buy ends tonight at midnight...call me anytime to get your order in...516-655-9002

GOINGSOLO2 11-09-2009 07:36 AM

Final discount is 17% Thanks all !