Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music for the Maiden Voyage? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=722)

LSxcellent 03-04-2007 10:43 AM

Music for the Maiden Voyage?

So it's 2009, and you've got your Camaro... its rumbing quietly at the end of the dealers driveway. You have 450hp of Angry American V8 waiting under your right foot and you are scrolling thru your iPod looking for the right tunes to start your Maiden Voyage... what do you choose?

My speakers will most likely be featuring something by Black Label Society or Killswitch Engage... not sure which just yet... but I am always looking for good suggestions!

:headbang:

~LSx

Moose 03-04-2007 10:55 AM

1st choice; roll down the windows and enjoy the sounds of the V8. :thumbsup:

2nd choice; Fuel by Metallica :headbang:

LSxcellent 03-04-2007 11:02 AM

NICE. :headbang:

~LSx

SoFlaZ 03-04-2007 11:14 AM

First i'd rev it for a few minutes then put on something from Disturbed.

IROC'em 03-04-2007 11:20 AM

I was gonna post my choice but Id get ran off by all the headbangers.

LSxcellent 03-04-2007 11:30 AM

Just a quick note, I think EVERYONE is going to rev it a bit, and enjoy the tailpipe-tunes for a while before starting any other music!

And non-head-bangers are always welcome! Hip hop? Fine! R&B, DO IT! Techno? lets here it! Variety is the spice folks!

~LSx

NOODLESgoneWILD 03-04-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSxcellent (Post 7837)
Just a quick note, I think EVERYONE is going to rev it a bit, and enjoy the tailpipe-tunes for a while before starting any other music!

And non-head-bangers are always welcome! Hip hop? Fine! R&B, DO IT! Techno? lets here it! Variety is the spice folks!

~LSx

I agree with LSxcellent - If your a camaro fan, you'd be a friend of mine and be welcome to listen to any music you like...Yet i dont think any here will be choosing Celien Deion for there maden voyage!

I've have given this subject much thought, as i started a thread on this same subject a month or so ago...Im working on a playlist for that first drive...which will be a lest 2hrs long or more, depending on the time of day and if its a weekend day or not.

Why dont add to this thread...The Ideal first cruise route also!!!!:burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber:

LSxcellent 03-04-2007 01:20 PM

I thought someone else may have already started this...

Perhaps we should make this a sticky? Keep it running until someone ACTUALLY drives theirs away!

LSx

EllwynX 03-04-2007 01:44 PM

Well, most everything I listen to it Techno/Club/Pop music, so...

unkbd 03-04-2007 01:52 PM

Gotta go with the Steppenwolf: Magic Carpet Ride

ChevyNut 03-04-2007 02:24 PM

Im working on a play list that will easily top 2 hours. my route is gonna take me on a trip up into the mountains to check how well it handles.

Casull 03-04-2007 03:04 PM

I am fairly certain I will not even be aware that there is a radio in the car for at least the first week as I will be too focused on hearing the sweet exhaust and the sound of the tires spinning.... yeah, I pretty much guarantee I will need new tires within the first week.... I'm not even joking :burnrubber: :smoking:

Mr. Wyndham 03-04-2007 03:31 PM

I have to say that I will definitely be listning to the exaust note as I smoke everyone I come across...and watch the fuel gauge barely move...
But after that it will be Back in Black by AC/DC

marczsport 03-04-2007 05:37 PM

1st Drive - 1st Listen

"Fantasy"- Aldo Nova.

There's some pretty sweet driving sounds in that song!