Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   4 Gauge Pack For $530 for Canada Camaro's!!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73086)

CaperCamaro 03-25-2010 10:59 AM

4 Gauge Pack For $530 for Canada Camaro's!!!!

Hey

Just ordered the 4 gauge pack for my 1LT six speed manual V6, just thought I would let anyone know what order number I used, this was throught my local dealer here in Sydney, Nova Scotia where I got my car.

The part number used was #92247190, this was priced for me at $530 canadian and is for the camaro's in canada with the U19 KPH code. So with tax to my dealer is $598.70.... Can't wait it will be here in 2 weeks, I hope this clears up some questions for those of u ordering it, my parts guy said that the part # 92248176 has been replaced with this #92247190 and you have to order it from their accessories listings at the dealer and not the regular part listing. The US gauges will not work with the canadian cars because of this U 19 KPH code.

When you go in to order have them run your VIN # and this should list accessories for your car and have them search the accessories listings for you car and it should bring up the 4 gauge pack for it there. I just did this a few hours ago and mine is on the way for the $530 plus tax I mentioned above. I hope this helps.....CHEERS

Ex-stang 03-25-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaperCamaro (Post 1633619)
Hey

Just ordered the 4 gauge pack for my 1LT six speed manual V6, just thought I would let anyone know what order number I used, this was throught my local dealer here in Sydney, Nova Scotia where I got my car.

The part number used was #92247190, this was priced for me at $530 canadian and is for the camaro's in canada with the U19 KPH code. So with tax to my dealer is $598.70.... Can't wait it will be here in 2 weeks, I hope this clears up some questions for those of u ordering it, my parts guy said that the part # 92248176 has been replaced with this #92247190 and you have to order it from their accessories listings at the dealer and not the regular part listing. The US gauges will not work with the canadian cars because of this U 19 KPH code.

When you go in to order have them run your VIN # and this should list accessories for your car and have them search the accessories listings for you car and it should bring up the 4 gauge pack for it there. I just did this a few hours ago and mine is on the way for the $530 plus tax I mentioned above. I hope this helps.....CHEERS

As soon as i saw this i contacted my local dealer and the parts guy was huh wtf they sell that !!!!!
Man its soo hard to find a good dealer with over hamsterlike I.Q employees.

sask-man 03-25-2010 02:54 PM

I got mine a couple of days ago for $660.00 GM said there wasnt a "kit" YET so the package I bought not only included the trim piece, the guages, connector wire, but also the traction control switch and the accessory socket. As far as I know the "kit" only has the trim piece, guages and Adapter wire which is all you really need.

Hope to hear that the "kit" is now out in Canada as GM said that it wouldnt be availble till late summer

CaperCamaro 04-03-2010 06:23 PM

Just wondering if anyone else had any success with ordering these gauges with the part number I listed, I wanna see if anyone had any problems....if so I will try and help out.

CloudXTC 04-03-2010 09:09 PM

damn u caper, im in sydney for the weekend... if i knew you were located here id have asked to come check out your ride...

:)

Part-Man 04-13-2010 09:47 PM

my dealer quoted me over $1200 for the gauges and said would
not plug into the 1LT wire harness

Ex-stang 04-14-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaperCamaro (Post 1633619)
Hey

can u pm me or post the dealers phone number and guy you talked to soo i can get in touch with him please.
having that shipped to me is probably the best way to get that set-up.
Thx in advance Caper

blkngldbabe 04-14-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-stang (Post 1634640)
As soon as i saw this i contacted my local dealer and the parts guy was huh wtf they sell that !!!!!
Man its soo hard to find a good dealer with over hamsterlike I.Q employees.

Call the ones in Ontario...;) :bellyroll:

All joking aside, the new number is 92247196. It has yet to get pricing through EPIC or any inventory available. The old number 92233046 is showing a quantity on hand at Lansing. It is also less money, listing out at $413.75 + taxes. This is not the accessory but the OE fitment part. I haven't been able to find an accessory one that's listed in the parts catalog but I will keep searching. If anyone is local in Toronto area I can help out on price. They are backordered to the US though. Keep that in mind.

blkngldbabe 04-14-2010 06:33 PM

Also if anyone out of province wants to play, feel free to contact me. I am a parts consultant at a GM dealer. I can answer lots of questions as well as offer a Camaro5 rate to our members.

blkngldbabe 04-14-2010 06:47 PM

The harness could indeed be an issue.

The price above was for JUST the guages. If you want the entire COVER that comes with the harness to plug in the number is 92239973 which prices out list at $843.50 + tax. The new number 92247179 does not yet price or have inventory.

I'll do some digging in regards to the harness. I can probably find a pigtail and connector to plug into the main harness to help make it work.

blkngldbabe 04-14-2010 06:51 PM

LOL...just in case...those numbers are for a LT/SS with a manual tranny.

92239972 COVER, F/FLR CNSL FRT (SILVER)(AUTO TRN W/GAGES METRIC V6/V8)

sjspat 04-19-2010 05:41 PM

Man, I'm confused. Is the part#92247190 for the 1LT 6spd manual and is this not the only part you would need to hook up. Is this not just plug and play as our US counterparts?

sjspat 04-29-2010 03:16 PM

Caper,
Did you get your gauge pack from dealer?

blkngldbabe 04-29-2010 03:26 PM

Peterparts, where are you located?