Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Aug 4th Budweiser Plant Car Show (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308662)

v6sonoma 07-28-2013 12:01 PM

I think I'm going to try and make this one. :)

Evil-Bee-NH 07-28-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v6sonoma (Post 6830242)
I think I'm going to try and make this one. :)

We'd be happy to have you come up, not alot of southern new englanders come up this far for shows.

v6sonoma 07-28-2013 02:10 PM

I wanted to go last year but I think the weather was iffy and being a bit of a drive I didn't want to chance it getting cancelled.

Evil-Bee-NH 07-28-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v6sonoma (Post 6830649)
I wanted to go last year but I think the weather was iffy and being a bit of a drive I didn't want to chance it getting cancelled.

weather was actually excellent during the show til the end it got a little windy but not terrible aside from that one gust that phil's car will never forget. You should definately come up this year i mean food, beer cool cars i mean your right at the budweiser plant!!!! CT guys should make a showing it'd be cool.

TRC-SS 07-29-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6832412)
weather was actually excellent during the show til the end it got a little windy but not terrible aside from that one gust that phil's car will never forget. You should definately come up this year i mean food, beer cool cars i mean your right at the budweiser plant!!!! CT guys should make a showing it'd be cool.

Weather last year was fine in your area. But down here in mass and RI it was pouring in the morning.

Im still trying to work my magic to make it sunday.:noidea:

molloni 07-30-2013 09:55 AM

crap...I thought this show was on Saturday for some reason...I've got friends from out of town coming up later on Saturday, which worked out well for the morning...but alas, I don't think we'll be hitting the show on Sunday, so I'm a "NO".

Sorry folks...have a good time and take lots of pictures.

Evil-Bee-NH 08-01-2013 10:05 PM

Only a few days away already had a few people bow out... Hope we get surprise visitors.

Mick 08-02-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6848369)
Only a few days away already had a few people bow out... Hope we get surprise visitors.

Hey Kevin, I may be one of those surprise "visitors". We'll likely be rolling in to the outlets by 9.

Happy_Dan 08-02-2013 10:24 AM

I'll be at the outlets about 9. I assume it will be obvious where you are? I have only been to the outlets once.

I am bringing a friend from Canada. So if you have guests, bring them. I will only be staying a couple of hours.

Northeast Rod Run 08-02-2013 11:02 AM

Hope the weather turns out ok. the Boston area forecast show a possibility of late day showers

Evil-Bee-NH 08-02-2013 01:13 PM

Sweet to all who are coming awesome dan ya we'll be easy to spot usually me or phil get everywhere early cept for the Irving meet-up poor phil the last car in... Mick i hope you make it man it's always a pleasure to see you and your wife at the show's Unfortunately MidlifeSS (Steve) won't be making it i think his wife Merika locked him up and purposely lost the keys to the cuffs they will be missed awesome people but we'll get them down here another time.

BTRSS 08-02-2013 02:30 PM

I'm out, NH trip with the family. I'm definitely going the ECCC show later in the month. Have my hall pass ready to go!

PAUL SS 08-02-2013 05:07 PM

Won't make this one, car still with the painter.

teaser...
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps58773916.jpg

Evil-Bee-NH 08-02-2013 08:42 PM

and they begin crumbling like flies... Oh well they're missing out on one of the funner shows who can beat being at the beer plant itself. Those who come will get to see my fiance drunk most likely ever since midlifeSS and his wife came down here she's been addicted to budweiser.