Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Great Lakes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OHIO CAMARO ENTHUSIASTS/OWNERS REPORT HERE (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14560)

Cam10RS 05-12-2009 08:25 PM

Huebner in Carrollton

Huebner in Carrollton has a yellow one, if your up around there stop in for a look and a test drive, its great................:laughabove:

oldbowtie 05-13-2009 06:51 AM

I know it's early to talk about but my wife and I are going to see if we can attend the F-Body "Get Together" in Tallmadge, Ohio on the weekend of September 12-13. Let's see how many of us have our Camaros by then and we travel up together(?). We just want to be there for Saturday and then come home that night... Like I said, it's early to make a commitment... Just wanted to throw out the idea to see who might be interested.

Take Care.

Former Rides:
1966 Chevelle (1971 to 2007)
1970 Chevelle (1974 to 1991)

Next ride: 2010 Camaro RJT 2SS/RS Black Rally Stripes L99 20" Polished Wheels

Rocks RS 05-13-2009 08:21 AM

I already talked to my wife and we are going. We are staying the night Saturday and might even head down Friday evening.

bballplaya210 05-13-2009 03:57 PM

Does anybody know if they will let you test drive the dealer car at Jack Maxton?

RS_Man 05-13-2009 06:01 PM

WOOOOO got it in today from Frank Z Chevrolet in Dayton, Will post a link to my photobucket account with pictures whenever they upload completely!

Rocks RS 05-13-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RS_Man (Post 484627)
WOOOOO got it in today from Frank Z Chevrolet in Dayton, Will post a link to my photobucket account with pictures whenever they upload completely!

Auto?

MrsLT1PWRD 05-13-2009 09:08 PM

HI all - Akron checking in tonight!

RS_Man 05-13-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockdawg (Post 485375)
Auto?

Yes auto, v6, "ladyinblue" is my mom lol. No i'm not some 16 year old looking to joyride in my moms car LOL

LadyinBlue 05-14-2009 05:57 AM

Thanks, RS_Man, for posting pics of my new ride, Merlin! The car is currently residing in the garage awaiting the end of the rainy season here in Dayton so I can give him the full Zaino treatment before heading out on the road.

You guys waiting - keep on waiting! I only got to drive Merlin 1 mile home and fell in love in a heartbeat. Even in the pouring rain this dark blue car turned heads and people were waving and going nuts! The thunder and lightning only added to those halos and growl of the engine :-)

oldbowtie 05-18-2009 07:54 AM

I picked mine up at Jack Maxton on Friday. I LOVE IT. Yeah, I know...pictures...soon.

Red Jewel Tint looks great in the sun light. The engine runs awesome. Took it up Rt. 31 towards Kenton on Sunday for a little "scoot" with my wife. Rides and handles great.

People were stopping and taking pictures...asking questions...giving thumbs up!

If you add all the people that gave me a "that's cool" with my "66 and '70 Chevelles adding together, I don't think it would add up to what I got on Sunday...OK, maybe I am going a bit too far. BUT, people just love this car.

See you guys at Friday Night Cruisin' at Jack Maxton.

Take Care.

LadyinBlue 05-18-2009 01:35 PM

How do you like your ride, oldbowtie?! Mine has turned more heads and gotten more attention than I thought would happen, given its color. I love my car - hope you're enjoying yours also.

Wish the Maxton cruise-in was a bit closer - I work until 4pm on Fridays and don't relish the thought of heading thru rush-hour traffic to Columbus to get over there. If you know of a scenic, less-painful drive than east on 70, let me know!

bartking 05-18-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldbowtie (Post 497271)
I picked mine up at Jack Maxton on Friday. I LOVE IT. Yeah, I know...pictures...soon.

Red Jewel Tint looks great in the sun light. The engine runs awesome. Took it up Rt. 31 towards Kenton on Sunday for a little "scoot" with my wife. Rides and handles great.

People were stopping and taking pictures...asking questions...giving thumbs up!

If you add all the people that gave me a "that's cool" with my "66 and '70 Chevelles adding together, I don't think it would add up to what I got on Sunday...OK, maybe I am going a bit too far. BUT, people just love this car.

See you guys at Friday Night Cruisin' at Jack Maxton.

Take Care.

ok now I'm extremely jealous!!! Why couldn't they ship two RJT's to Jack in the same hauler? bummer... Happy for you dude!!!

diaboli 05-18-2009 04:55 PM

well, well, well,....

LadyinBlue and RS_Man also ordered IBM and both live in Dayton. (I live in Beavercreek,... a suberb of Dayton)

There shall be a lot of dark blue flashes in the gereral dayton area (once mine gets here).

Concidences,... wow

diaboli 05-18-2009 05:02 PM

So for the LadyinBlue. tell me more about the Zaino treatment!!!!