Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tom Henry Camaro Exhaust (for L99) images & sound clip! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21249)

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:10 PM

Tom Henry Camaro Exhaust (for L99) images & sound clip!

3 Attachment(s)
Featured on Homepage

Tom Henry Racing exhaust (for L99 engine) - 3" dual stainless with X Pipe

I was going to get some pics for TAG but his car was already off to get exhaust put on it so I missed it. I did finally get to see a IOM (my color!) in person. Hell, I finally got to see a Camaro in person! Anyway whoever owns this car thanks for letting me look it over. Gloomy rainy day so I only saw it under flourescents but even then you can see how it is going to change colors depending on the light angle. Tom twisted my arm pretty hard and had me sit in it. Paper and plastic still in place of course. My first impression of sitting in a new 2010 IOM SS/RS was.....um who am I? Where am I at? Why is my heart racing so damn fast? Honestly I can't tell you what I thought. My mind just went blank. I'm going to go back and see it again when they paint the stripes on it and hopefully I'll get some pics of Tags car then. Anyway here are a couple of pics of the car and with luck a short video of the new Tom Henry Exhaust. I didn't get pics of the new tail pipes and wish I had. They looked to be about 1/4 inch in thickness and looked really good.

VIDEO OF EXHAUST:

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:12 PM

having trouble with pics give me a few

Brokinarrow 05-04-2009 02:14 PM

waiting..... :paddle:

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:17 PM

12 Attachment(s)
pics

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
me

Brokinarrow 05-04-2009 02:18 PM

:thumbup: awesome, that exhaust is beastly looking!

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:19 PM

thats the stock. I couldn't figure out why GM put a couple of gas tanks on the exhaust

Chocolate Apocalypse 05-04-2009 02:24 PM

Wow, when I heard the stock exhaust was mandrel bent it didnt sound too bad but that is hideous!

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Apocalypse (Post 456494)
Wow, when I heard the stock exhaust was mandrel bent it didnt sound too bad but that is hideous!

I don't plan on spending to much time laying under the car anyway so its ok by me.

Shurenuff 05-04-2009 02:31 PM

The stock mufflers are terrible, and are the main reason why an exhaust swap will be my first mod. I can't stand mufflers that are visible from the rear of the car, especially huge silver ones like the stock system.

Too bad you didn't get any pics of the aftermarket exhaust system and tips.

Brokinarrow 05-04-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie Mac (Post 456481)
thats the stock. I couldn't figure out why GM put a couple of gas tanks on the exhaust

:laugh: no kidding. i'm definitely putting on an aftermarket exhaust on mine, but thats more because it will be a V6 than anything.

Jamie Mac 05-04-2009 02:40 PM

I know I should have gotten pics of the tips. I'll do that when I go back to see the painted on stripes. Sounds like THR is going to do ones similar to the victory red we've seen. Anyone want to by a stripe kit? Tran is coming to my rescue on the video. I've e-mailed it to him so hopefully he will get it up soon. Thanks Tran

Chocolate Apocalypse 05-04-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie Mac (Post 456500)
I don't plan on spending to much time laying under the car anyway so its ok by me.

No, I mean it doesnt look like it would flow very well, long tubes and custom true duals are the order of the day. :D

Tran 05-04-2009 02:48 PM

Video is posted up in Jamie's first post. SOUNDS MEANNNN!!!

Here it is: