Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2014 Camaro release date? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293058)

Jespadas4 05-02-2013 05:41 PM

2014 Camaro release date?
 
I'm currently looking into the 2lt 2013 camaro but have recently heard that the 2014 camaro will be coming out in the near future. I was wondering anybody has any info on this topic. Please let me know ASAP!!!! Because I'm just about ready to go buy the 2013 off the lot.

DagoCountyGee 05-02-2013 05:45 PM

I would just get the 2013.

Jespadas4 05-02-2013 05:49 PM

I am really debating about it. I do like the 2014 look but I have to wait for it to go on sale when I can just go right now And buy a 2013. Idk is it worth the wait??

CamaroJim56 05-02-2013 05:50 PM

I imagine the 14s wont be available till Sept-Oct.

Jespadas4 05-02-2013 05:52 PM

Noooo!!!! don't say that. I've been saving all year and sold my bmw to be able to buy this car. Idk what to do I'm stuck in the middle.

blahzay 05-02-2013 05:55 PM

Just wait, save a little more so that way when you get the 2014 (im waiting until its drops as well) you have enough put aside for mods/rims as soon as you drive off the lot.

Jespadas4 05-02-2013 05:58 PM

That's what I was thinking but I'm also stuck in the situation where I don't have a daily driver I'm borrowing my sisters car. Hopefully in the next month or so they release some helpful info about its release date

Dtrimpi87 05-02-2013 06:02 PM

The 2014 is ugly as sin. You have to ask yourself, "Do I want to wait 5 months and buy a car that is ugly and I'm going to be embarrassed driving if I'm ever next to a pre-refresh Camaro or should I buy a 2013 now and be happy that I bought a badass looking car that I can drive right now?"

The choice seems easy to me....

Dtrimpi87 05-02-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jespadas4 (Post 6497383)
That's what I was thinking but I'm also stuck in the situation where I don't have a daily driver I'm borrowing my sisters car. Hopefully in the next month or so they release some helpful info about its release date

They aren't going to release anymore info. Its a 2014 model year which means it will show up around the last quarter of 2013.

mikeyg36 05-02-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 (Post 6497401)
The 2014 is ugly as sin. You have to ask yourself, "Do I want to wait 5 months and buy a car that is ugly and I'm going to be embarrassed driving if I'm ever next to a pre-refresh Camaro or should I buy a 2013 now and be happy that I bought a badass looking car that I can drive right now?"

The choice seems easy to me....

:lol: It's so true...

Jespadas4 05-02-2013 06:09 PM

That's true. But I do like some things about the car.

Dtrimpi87 05-02-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jespadas4 (Post 6497421)
That's true. But I do like some things about the car.

Would you rather like "some" things about your car or "everything" about your car?

Bad@ssCamaro 05-02-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 (Post 6497401)
The 2014 is ugly as sin. You have to ask yourself, "Do I want to wait 5 months and buy a car that is ugly and I'm going to be embarrassed driving if I'm ever next to a pre-refresh Camaro or should I buy a 2013 now and be happy that I bought a badass looking car that I can drive right now?"

The choice seems easy to me....

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyg36 (Post 6497416)
:lol: It's so true...

It might be ugly to you guys, but how do you know how he feels about, for all you know he probably loves it and now you just made him feel bad about his decision....:doh:

Dtrimpi87 05-02-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyg36 (Post 6497416)
:lol: It's so true...

:D:D:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.