Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   UPDATE**Camaro5 Fest IV: Silent Auction to Benefit Colonial Hills Baptist Church** (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308701)

TAG UR IT 08-05-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neumatic (Post 6861206)
13. Pedders Sways and endlinks - $35 (CaddyShac)

Gotta be a typo:confused0068:

Congrats to all the winners, how many signatures made it onto that spoiler?

The number 13 might be wrong, but the $$ is right. I said the same...:confused0068:

Signatures. Not sure yet. I got with Becky just a bit ago and she said the trailer is still packed to the gills. She hasn't even gotten her car out yet. She'll update us soon as to how much was raised. With the sigs, maybe we'll get lucky and hit that 4k mark!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 08-06-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 6862430)
The number 13 might be wrong, but the $$ is right. I said the same...:confused0068:

Signatures. Not sure yet. I got with Becky just a bit ago and she said the trailer is still packed to the gills. She hasn't even gotten her car out yet. She'll update us soon as to how much was raised. With the sigs, maybe we'll get lucky and hit that 4k mark!

24. GM High Wing Spoiler donated by:
Becky & Maureen @ Rodgers Chevrolet - $250 (stormtrooper)

We didn't count the signatures....
because the donations were made in varying $$$$ amounts....

We got some VERY Generous contributions!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Our donation jar totaled.....

$624.00
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So the Spoiler brought in....
$874.00 Total!!!!!

Awesome Camaro5 Community!!

:thanks: :thanks::thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

:becky:

(by the way....
The truck is still full....
and my ZL1 is still in the trailer....)
:rolleyes:

HDRDTD 08-06-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 6863927)
24. GM High Wing Spoiler donated by:
Becky & Maureen @ Rodgers Chevrolet - $250 (stormtrooper)

We didn't count the signatures....
because the donations were made in varying $$$$ amounts....

We got some VERY Generous contributions!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Our donation jar totaled.....

$624.00
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So the Spoiler brought in....
$874.00 Total!!!!!

Awesome Camaro5 Community!!

:thanks: :thanks::thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

:becky:

(by the way....
The truck is still full....
and my ZL1 is still in the trailer....)
:rolleyes:

No, my Dear Becky and EVERYONE at Rodgers.......
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::t hanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::tha nks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

TAG UR IT 08-06-2013 06:06 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!

cadyshac 08-06-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neumatic (Post 6861206)
13. Pedders Sways and endlinks - $35 (CaddyShac)

Gotta be a typo:confused0068:

Congrats to all the winners, how many signatures made it onto that spoiler?

Not a typo, my wife put a bid on it to get things started and ended up no one out bid her, I couldn't believe it either.

Looking at the bids I should have bid on the coffee table book and the spoiler.

Even though the spoiler raised a good chunk of change I though it would go for much more on the auction, it was a very cool piece to take home.

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for bidding.

TAG UR IT 08-07-2013 11:04 AM

Working on getting the address for you, Becky. I know I saw it somewhere around here...but can't remember where in the heck it was. As soon as I get it, I'll let you know.

I was thinking of maybe doing a raffle for some of these items next year. Maybe sell a raffle ticket for $5 and then pick the winner later on. Who knows...maybe someone could pick it up for $30 (getting 6 tickets) an we could raise a whole lot more money for a good cause!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 08-07-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 6868500)
Working on getting the address for you, Becky. I know I saw it somewhere around here...but can't remember where in the heck it was. As soon as I get it, I'll let you know.

I was thinking of maybe doing a raffle for some of these items next year. Maybe sell a raffle ticket for $5 and then pick the winner later on. Who knows...maybe someone could pick it up for $30 (getting 6 tickets) an we could raise a whole lot more money for a good cause!

Not a bad idea!! That's what I love about you guys - always
looking for a better way:thumbup: Ya'll are the best :grouphug:

I'll be looking for the info to get the check sent out!! :D

TAG UR IT 08-07-2013 11:31 AM

:D

Found it, Becky!

Quote:

Bus Accident Relief Fund Contributions
Colonial Hills Baptist Church is accepting donations on behalf of all the individuals involved in the bus accident which occurred on July 27, 2013. The Church will distribute the funds to those in need. If you would like the funds to be distributed to a particular individual, please note the individual on your donation and the church will seek to honor your request. However, the church wants to ensure all of the individuals are taken care of and reserves the right to distribute the funds according to need. We thank you for the tremendous outpouring of care and support that has been shown to those involved in this tragic event. Your kindness means more than we could ever express.

Donation inquiries can be made to Ryon Reason at ryonreasen@yahoo.com. To donate, please click on the "Donate" button below or make checks payable to Colonial Hills Baptist Church with “Bus Accident Relief Fund” in the memo line. Checks should be mailed to:

Colonial Hills Baptist Church
ATTN: Bus Accident Relief Fund
8140 Union Chapel Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240

TAG UR IT 08-07-2013 11:43 AM

All inclusive....we were able to raise $4374!!!!!!!

GTAHVIT 08-07-2013 11:49 AM

Email from the church after I let them know how much we raised for them.

Quote:

What a blessing Chris! Thank you so much for your kindness toward our people. Please tell your members that we are overwhelmed by their love and generosity. I look forward to meeting the next time you are in the Indy area.

Blessings,
:D

vroomapunk 08-10-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 6868683)
All inclusive....we were able to raise $4374!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!

I was so preoccupied with racing and the vendors tents I completely forgot about the auction. :sad0147: